Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

HLzrf6j.gif

Why are you being a nuisance @IG42 

You can get some to. The chunin exams awaits, don't think fights won't break out on our long journey. >:(

Excellent- I thoroughly look forward to watching it all go down. Popcorn's popping, beverages are chilling, foldable chair is unfolded, and I got my air-horn at the ready. Start placing your bets folks!

Also FYI Hange, I'll try to get something posted for Makoto re: Sengun sometime tomorrow/Tuesday, and Yoshinori for Chiyose on Wednesday/Thursday.

I'm about to be hit in the face by a lot of uncertainty in the near future so I'll try to press out a post tomorrow . As I'm prepping for movement,then I got dental tomorrow and hopefully finish the rest of my paperwork to be clear to move . 

Well, originally I'd been psyched to see you and Kinzu go out in a full out brawl, but it never happened... so now I'm gunning for IG vs. Hange, at least in between working on posts.

It may yet happen in the final stage of the chuunin exam, provided Kinzu's characters make it there.

You can get some to. The chunin exams awaits, don't think fights won't break out on our long journey. >:(

I was tempted to have Nao + Jun thicken the mist around the forest...see which characters get lost and lessen their competition a little. May still have them do it :x  

@White Masquerade

Sadly a character that's been stained cannot be pure the same way again (unless we go back in time).

Regardless, I'm curious about what your opinion of Shippuden Chiaki is. You don't seem to hate him the way you hate certain characters, but you've made it clear that you prefer Pre-Shippunden Chiaki.  

1 minute ago, QuirkyAngel said:

It may yet happen in the final stage of the chuunin exam, provided Kinzu's characters make it there.

I was tempted to have Nao + Jun thicken the mist around the forest...see which characters get lost and lessen their competition a little. May still have them do it :x  

@White Masquerade

Sadly a character that's been stained cannot be pure the same way again (unless we go back in time).

Regardless, I'm curious about what your opinion of Shippuden Chiaki is. You don't seem to hate him the way you hate certain characters, but you've made it clear that you prefer Pre-Shippunden Chiaki.  

I hope Amai least makes it  i been theorizing about her offense the most , i wanna see if it works or not

Well, originally I'd been psyched to see you and Kinzu go out in a full out brawl, but it never happened... so now I'm gunning for IG vs. Hange, at least in between working on posts.

Ah...yeah. Han lost her powers and Shirokko lost her bloodthirstiness it's a no go =(. At least between them.

LOL Hange. I'm ready whenever you are friend. Let's get down to business.

Excellent- I thoroughly look forward to watching it all go down. Popcorn's popping, beverages are chilling, foldable chair is unfolded, and I got my air-horn at the ready. Start placing your bets folks!

Also FYI Hange, I'll try to get something posted for Makoto re: Sengun sometime tomorrow/Tuesday, and Yoshinori for Chiyose on Wednesday/Thursday.

Haha, Clarinetti, you are such a bad person =P.

@White Masquerade

This Chiaki is just...there. My heart still flutters a bit when he talks and gives someone advice, but overall, my love for him has cooled. I am transitioning to Tetsuo and Kouta.

@TheScarecrow

Right?  Same here. It will get easier as we go along though. Promise!

@Brook

SPEAR is good to go. Just one more genin from 1 person working on it and there is no turning back. I will give out the answer to the riddle and we are moving the train forward full speed ahead.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

<3 

This Chiaki is just...there. My heart still flutters a bit when he talks and gives someone advice, but overall, my love for him has cooled. I am transitioning to Tetsuo and Kouta.

Just there suits his role in the afterstory perfectly. He may be mentioned from time to time in another character's pov, perhaps I may have him chat a bit, give advice to certain characters, but I don't plan to give him a very prominent role...unless the afterstory starts taking a different turn towards chaos. Though, I may have him speak to Tainan regarding Tai Release. Get to know the Hokage who's a new npc Kage. Or, if I'm feeling daring, Daradei. Choices, choices.

It's good that you are moving forward. I find myself liking Tetsuo and Kouta as well. Tetsuo mostly.

2 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@Brook

SPEAR is good to go. Just one more genin from 1 person working on it and there is no turning back. I will give out the answer to the riddle and we are moving the train forward full speed ahead.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

<3 

Alright so how did Shirokko "learn" to use Chakra after it got blocked . Also give me the extend of what a no go for those suffering from the chakra block,because it seem Chiaki still has access to his summons so does that mean Han still has Clam ?

Alright so how did Shirokko "learn" to use Chakra after it got blocked . Also give me the extend of what a no go for those suffering from the chakra block,because it seem Chiaki still has access to his summons so does that mean Han still has Clam ?

Nope. The tailed beasts blocked Jinan's final move for their respective jinjurikis. Shirokko lost the one-tails and Chiaki lost the four tails (and the 3 tails), but they keep their natural chakra. Most other ninjas (not jinjurikis) lost their chakra if they were in Konoha. So Han, Yasa, Shinsei, etc =( 

Last edited by a moderator:
18 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

No. The tailed beasts blocked Jinan's final move for their respective jinjurikis. Shirokko lost the one-tails and Chiaki lost the four tails (and the 3 tails), but they keep their natural chakra. Most other ninjas (not jinjurikis) lost their chakra if they were in Konoha. So Han, Yasa, Shinsei, etc =( 

oho i see it skipped my mind chiaki was a tail beast at the time

The Sengoku anime right? Is it good?

Lol. Tmo you've come very far from the 1st time we've written together. You were good then, but you've gotten even better. I am extremely pleased if you feel you've made progress as a writer  ^_^

But Light stories can do the same. They still bring out emotions, just the opposite ones a darker story would. Who doesn't fall in love with heroism, tenacity, belief, and pure grit? I LOVE THOSE. And you know what Quirk? I'm going to make you love them too!

Sure, I'll come along with you. Just to make sure you don't do anything sneaky to anybody. While I half agree with you I will just have to prove good always wins then huh? One of these days I'm going to turn you to the pure light and you'll swear off the dark forever.

Yeah, yeh, it's supposed to be fun =P. I'll zip my lips about it then.  :x

Wonderful. Because I hate doing lore and other stuff. Such a drag.

So to anyone that still reads this OOC, I'll be doing team posts later on today and maybe posting for the redhead knight.

Nope. It's by Hellsing's mangaka. A bunch of historical figures are plopped into a fantasy word and must fight against another set of historical figures who want to exterminate the human-like races of that fantasy world. Nobunaga is a main character though, so there is some Sengoku presence.

@Lucem Tenebris

Grand Blue Bocky.png

I don't think I can go a chapter without finding something to crop from Grand Blue.

Welp, it seems my packing list will have me pack up my laptop ,this is a bit earlier than expected . Hope I can make up for it later,I'll likely be yoked around for this coming week forgive me, everyone. Except white ,you don't have to forgive me because i wish for you to step on a lego in my absences . I shall attempt to return in haste if i can !

@Lucem Tenebris

@Pequeno Burraidh

@White Masquerade @QuirkyAngel @TheScarecrow

It's alright Kinzu. When I post I will have your characters accompany but not say anything.

As for stepping on a Lego, you watch your mouth, friend. Before you come back and find Han's kids dead.

@White Masquerade

I believe the current belief is that Clso shacked up with Caesar to secure power. After he died, she hooked up with Mark Antony until her death. I won't be rolling her because I've already got Dantes and Best Vlad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back