Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

I believe the current belief is that Clso shacked up with Caesar to secure power. After he died, she hooked up with Mark Antony until her death. I won't be rolling her because I've already got Dantes and Best Vlad.

Who do you have left that you want? O.o

@White Masquerade

Are you going to want to do anything with the twins before I continue?

The Kiri twins? Why? I don't think I understand the question

This is what being caught up with all your notifs is like.

tumblr_no44wyX8Fu1t24nz3o1_1280.gif

Finally, finally. I will have a post up today =)

Looking forward to reading it.

Haha, Lucem. I am happy you have enjoyed the Naruto Rebirth RP thus far. As the person writing up the story, I really can't tell how it sounds to everybody else, but I hope it's been making sense this past year and such, and continues to.

Joking about the two from the Kakureyami, Maddie and Ducky, who are basically twins due to how they act.

OH LOL. YEAH!

I just finished a post and am formatting. The next round of posts are for teams and I will be doing one for them =). I like Rokoriko's team. It will be fun for us. Two Kakureyami  xD

Stupid ninja and people.

OH LOL. YEAH!

I just finished a post and am formatting. The next round of posts are for teams and I will be doing one for them =). I like Rokoriko's team. It will be fun for us. Two Kakureyami  xD

Stupid ninja and people.

Well, outside of people paying attention to Rokoriko's lack of chakra, like Jungetsu, Rokoriko isn't advertising that she's Kakureyami =P

But yes, going to be much fun.

White confirmed for flat-chested dragon-girl. 

Haha. You're nuts. I am not confirmed for anything.

Ima need to work on shades since white doing other things

Lmao. I am glad you put in the post he wasn't going to let the sword thing slide. That alone tells me you are a good RPer Hange. You know exactly why things are happening a certain way. I respect that.

Haha. You're nuts. I am not confirmed for anything.

Lmao. I am glad you put in the post he wasn't going to let the sword thing slide. That alone tells me you are a good RPer Hange. You know exactly why things are happening a certain way. I respect that.

Glad to know shite is hitting the fan, seems like a good time to introduce one of my hunters too. You know, because divided attentions and the like =P

You get a kick out of making things worse?

Occasionally, yes actually =P

I kind of figured post order should have Maddie and Ducky have the next post before Rokoriko responds, and then I am waiting on Shinsei's next post as well so I know where to send Kauri, so.... yes, seems like a thing to do at the moment lol

Your compliments are music to my ears :^) @White Masquerade

No problem, friend.

Occasionally, yes actually =P

I kind of figured post order should have Maddie and Ducky have the next post before Rokoriko responds, and then I am waiting on Shinsei's next post as well so I know where to send Kauri, so.... yes, seems like a thing to do at the moment lol

You are correct. Maddie and Ducky are going to be my next post.

No problem, friend.

You are correct. Maddie and Ducky are going to be my next post.

See, so I can add some more trouble, and then after I add more trouble you can post for Maddie and Ducky, and then I can post for Rokoriko, and then Quirk for Shinsei and then I for Kauri and then you for the Wunan Raven, by the way, what's the purpose of Raven taking on 'Queen' Raven, rather than adopting the role and title of the Wunan, in which you become 'wunan'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back