Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

At this point, it seems like Kagaku is biting off more than she can chew by trying to escalate the conflict with a knight whose capabilities aside from crazy regeneration and monster transformation are unknown. And if he actually is a bigshot from the Eagle Empire, this may spark an international incident that may lead to a bunch of knights showing up and DEUS VULTing all the ninja/humans. It's almost like White made him as unpleasant to deal with as possible to see if someone would take the bait and try to engage him. I don't think Raina will be able to talk her way out of this given Kagaku's intent and attempted leg sweep. At the very least, Chiita will ensure that the Kages + Tainan aren't caught in the crossfire. 

Dantes_Avatar_2.png

This is going to be so good~

At this point, it seems like Kagaku is biting off more than she can chew by trying to escalate the conflict with a knight whose capabilities aside from crazy regeneration and monster transformation are unknown. And if he actually is a bigshot from the Eagle Empire, this may spark an international incident that may lead to a bunch of knights showing up and DEUS VULTing all the ninja/humans. It's almost like White made him as unpleasant to deal with as possible to see if someone would take the bait and try to engage him. I don't think Raina will be able to talk her way out of this given Kagaku's intent and attempted leg sweep. At the very least, Chiita will ensure that the Kages + Tainan aren't caught in the crossfire. 

I agree. Words are meaningless. There is only action. ^_^

I agree. Words are meaningless. There is only action. ^_^

Yes, yes... No one will win the Raina if she's 6 feet under. I seriously expect her to die in place of Kagaku since NPCs aren't protected by plot armor. The only question I have is if the imminent crusade declared on the Western Continent will actually interrupt the Chunin Exams.

Yes, yes... No one will win the Raina if she's 6 feet under. I seriously expect her to die in place of Kagaku since NPCs aren't protected by plot armor. The only question I have is if the imminent crusade declared on the Western Continent will actually interrupt the Chunin Exams.

Haha. Why would she die? Rudy doesn't want to kill her. Kagaku doesn't want to kill her. Timuga's the only one who might kill her. And possibly Chiita...though I don't see that happening.

A part of me hopes it does just so the kids can get some action...

At least Masque tends to try to be more respectful of player made  NPCs though, so that's nice.

You know that shares the same resemblance of nagito from danganronpa?

Aside from that people are pissing me off, but I'll take my anger out on someone in rp. 

Or sleep but then again that wouldn't help, because it comes back until i actually do something about it. 

Human beings are a pain :/

Fuck the double post

Last edited by a moderator:
@QuirkyAngel

Raina takes the hit for Kagaku because she'll repay the debt that Kagaku did by trying to bail her out of the situation. Rudy goes 'MUH MEI', Gelel Transformation and starts to rampage around the village.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Recall Keitaro and how White put him through the wringer. Unless they're getting shipped, White's perfectly liable to kill them off or make their life hell. 

@Hange Zoe

Same artist for both characters.

@QuirkyAngel

Raina takes the hit for Kagaku because she'll repay the debt that Kagaku did by trying to bail her out of the situation. Rudy goes 'MUH MEI', Gelel Transformation and starts to rampage around the village.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Recall Keitaro and how White put him through the wringer. Unless they're getting shipped, White's perfectly liable to kill them off or make their life hell. 

@Hange Zoe

Same artist for both characters.

I never said she was nice, look at what happened to poor Dove every time she tried to be friends with people xD  I just said she had a tendency to be a bit more respectful. Two entirely different things lol

At least Masque tends to try to be more respectful of player made  NPCs though, so that's nice.

Raina was almost a pc. I had the hardest time deciding on whether to make my final pc Shinsei or Raina. In the end, I chose Shinsei, since I figured he'd have more to do. Raina's character was originally made to be his support.

But then @White Masquerade had Chiita order Raina. She likes messing with my npcs <.<

@QuirkyAngel

That's...possible. But unlikely. She doesn't consider herself in Kagaku's debt.

I never said she was nice, look at what happened to poor Dove every time she tried to be friends with people xD  I just said she had a tendency to be a bit more respectful. Two entirely different things lol

Never underestimate White.

The full Alolan Pokedex has been datamined through the demo. Spoilered for those who want to keep things a surprise:

Eh I'll just wing it.

I prefer to build a team based on what I feel I want to use rather than planning in advance.

I still can't believe that this was the only thing they changed about Alola Dugtrio.

Alolan Forms:

Dugtriro is more centred around a simple design than even most gen 1 mons, how many other things about it could be changed?

Only gen 1 mons get Alolan forms? Would've liked to see some others, maybe take the chance to make Noctowl a real psychic type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back