Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I am constantly reminded  with each and every post why I love you all.

Quirk. I hope Jun makes it to the 8 plays Soyoka first. Someone needs to teach this idol manners, because her parents obviously aren't doing the job.

Haha. Yeah. Chiaki spoiled Jun a little. She's not the best at making friends. 

I hope you don't mind that I controlled Dai Dai's answer a little. I knew Nao cheated off someone(didn't really have a character in mind yet). And when you mentioned that the teams were formed based on the answers, I just sorta went with it...

AND KOUTA IS BEST BOY. BEEN DECIDED.

Works for me =)

I'm aiming to write a Shinsei post next. Then Chiaki.

How do they stand each other?

Nao has Chiaki's personality + impulsiveness.

Besides that, they grew up together. Jun didn't have very many friends growing up (you can probably guess why) so she stuck closely to Nao until she discovered her desire to be a pop sensation. 

Edit: There personalities and inner workings are reflected in the songs I chose for them, if you're curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nao has Chiaki's personality + impulsiveness.

Besides that, they grew up together. Jun didn't have very many friends growing up (you can probably guess why) so she stuck closely to Nao until she discovered her desire to be a pop sensation. 

We seem to have very different ideas on how sibling dynamics work....having to listen at my sisters yell at each other a couple of rooms away has tinted my view a little.

We seem to have very different ideas on how sibling dynamics work....having to listen at my sisters yell at each other a couple of rooms away has tinted my view a little.

Must be tough listening to your siblings yell at each other. I grew up rather close to my family. My brothers and I argue all the time, but there's a general understanding that we love each other regardless of how we annoy each other from time to time.

Jun and Nao's relationship is nothing like the the relationship I have with my siblings. But then, I think Chiaki and Han's family is a bit different than Shirokko and Akago's normal happy one.   

Must be tough listening to your siblings yell at each other. I grew up rather close to my family. My brothers and I argue all the time, but there's a general understanding that we love each other regardless of how we annoy each other from time to time.

They get along much better now that they aren't sharing a shoe box bedroom.

Jun and Nao's relationship is nothing like the the relationship I have with my siblings. But then, I think Chiaki and Han's family is a bit different than Shirokko and Akago's normal happy one.   

I wouldn't say normal, being a Kage's child has to make for a fairly abnormal childhood.

They get along much better now that they aren't sharing a shoe box bedroom.

I wouldn't say normal, being a Kage's child has to make for a fairly abnormal childhood.

Haha. Nice.

Won't argue with that. I'd like to see how Yona and Soyoko's sibling rivalry turn out. Yona seems to be the smarter of the two, but Soyoko has luck on her side ^_^

Haha. Nice.

Won't argue with that. I'd like to see how Yona and Soyoko's sibling rivalry turn out. Yona seems to be the smarter of the two, but Soyoko has luck on her side ^_^

Well Yona is the one that can finish saying "Ok so this is the plan." before getting bored and deciding to just wing it.

What's with everyone and spamming my notifications with likes on my posts? Did y'all just miss me so much that you had to spam me with likes? :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back