Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I'm sure that either of them would have been fine with having Madeline around.

O.o  You continue to amuse me Lucem Tenebris. No matter what comes, your people always take it with a good head. I think if Raven were to be assigned to their team, they wouldn't bat an eyelash.

@White Masquerade

Looks like the Halloween Quest actually had a purpose. As it turns out, it wasn't Cleo who dropped the inverted pyramid on Eli's castle. No, it was I, Dio! Ozymandias. Apparently, Cleopatra was unable to be summoned as a Servant because she felt guilty about bringing about the end of the Ptolemaic dynasty/Pharaohs in Egypt and put aside her own desires for the longest time. Thus, Ozymandias gave her a chance - he'd give her a Holy Grail to fulfill her wish if she could rule over the inverted pyramid until the end of Halloween. Obviously, Gudao partying up with Elizabeth leads to her defeat. Though she asks for death by Ozymandias's hands, everyone cheers her up and Nitocris and Ozymandias recognize her as not just a Pharaoh but another person. Then Liz asks what her wish is. This exchange ensues:

Liz asks about Cleopatra’s dream. After some prodding, she confesses. She just wants to meet the person that she loved once more, though it does not necessarily mean that she wants to get back together with him.

Cleopatra: I remember even now. The days of being embraced in his strong arms, his loving whispers in my ears. His elegant brows, bewitchingly slim cheekbones and trustworthy integrity… that man… yes, Caesar-sama---!
Mashu: ……
Fou: ……
Robin: ……
Nitocris: ……
Ozymandias: ……
Liz: ……
Mysterious Black Knight: ……
Tristan: ……
Ibaraki: ? What’s going on? Is the real enemy going to appear?
Gudao: Gather around, everyone huddle around.

You begin an emergency meeting.

Mashu: Master…
Liz: Hey, isn’t this bad? Caesar, she says, does she mean that Caesar?
Mashu: Yes, rated as one of the three most untrustworthy Servants in Chaldea, and highly regarded as a mastermind, Caesar-san.
Dr. Roman: …by the way, the Caesar in Chaldea looks like this.

He shows an image of our jolly, happy Caesar on the screen.
Ozymandias and Nitocris go down upon seeing his image.

Mashu: …these two have fainted. Ah, no, King Ozymandias seems to be clutching his stomach and rolling around trying very hard not to laugh.
Robin: Well, that’s because he leaves a pretty big impact when you see him for the first time…

You wonder if you should tell Cleopatra the truth. Mashu thinks it is better not to, since it would utterly crush her dreams. Tristan begins to sing a song of lament.

Cleopatra’s attention is drawn by the commotion and she comes over, saying to let her in on whatever interesting things you are discussing.

Cleopatra: In the first place, why is one of the great Pharaohs clutching his stomach in agony and the other lying in a dead faint!?

Meanwhile, Roman is dealing with another problem at Chaldea.

Dr. Roman: Eh, what do you need? You are hearing a voice calling you? You must answer the call? W-wait, don’t rayshift without permission---!?

It looks like a Servant just jacked the rayshift and is now coming from Chaldea.

???: I CAME!

Cleopatra recognizes the voice immediately.

Mashu: Ah, it looks like he’s really here…
???: I saw!

Cleopatra cannot believe that she will get to reunite with Caesar so soon. She starts asking for a mirror.

Cleopatra: My makeup didn’t start running after the battle, did it!? It’s okay, it’s okay, right!?
???: Then there is nothing left to do but to show my self!
Cleopatra: Caesa---
Caesar: IT’S ME!

1477306160105.png

Caesar: Hahaha, long time no see, Cleopatra. Speaking of which, is this the first time you have met me in this form?

Cleopatra faints away.

@Lucem Tenebris

I see. So between Kouta and Tetsuo, which one do you like more? I know you made both but I'm talking prospects. Who do you think you'd like to move forward ahead?

@GasMaskie

lol. That's what I was saying. This Caesar...looks like he needs a Caesar....section.

I see. So between Kouta and Tetsuo, which one do you like more? I know you made both but I'm talking prospects. Who do you think you'd like to move forward ahead?

I like them both, but I'd rather see Kouta advance. Tetsuo really doesn't care about the exam, but Kouta is there with a purpose. The latter also has more issues tied to his character, which can be showcased by progressing and interacting with more characters. Although, Tetsuo still has depth to him, which can be explored.

I like them both, but I'd rather see Kouta advance. Tetsuo really doesn't care about the exam, but Kouta is there with a purpose. The latter also has more issues tied to his character, which can be showcased by progressing and interacting with more characters. Although, Tetsuo still has depth to him, which can be explored.

Gotcha. I prefer to see Tetsuo because he;s so quiet, though I figure either option would be enjoyable to see. Maybe even both!

Soma is a little disrespectful.

Gotcha. I prefer to see Tetsuo because he;s so quiet, though I figure either option would be enjoyable to see. Maybe even both!

He doesn't usually speak unless spoken to. It's one of the reasons he pairs well with Kouta, since he initiates conversation, but doesn't press too much. I'd like to see him progress to the point where he can use Chimera during the exams.

MORTAL KOMBAAAT

IG, do you love your job of making these kinds of comments? =P

He doesn't usually speak unless spoken to. It's one of the reasons he pairs well with Kouta, since he initiates conversation, but doesn't press too much. I'd like to see him progress to the point where he can use Chimera during the exams.

That's one of his puppets. I am glad you went with a puppet user. The last RP only had Orisas and she didn't fight much as Shirotaiyo leader and from having very capable teammates. Maybe if he shows Daradei his abilities she will give him a little something  ;)

@White Masquerade Puppet users are pretty cool. I didn't get the chance to use Hisha from Kouki's old group, so Tetsuo helps fill the role. Magnet Release pairs well with the puppet mechanics.

I remember there being talk of a beach "episode" during the last RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade Puppet users are pretty cool. I didn't get the chance to use Hisha from Kouki's old group, so Tetsuo helps fill the role. Magnet Release pairs well with the puppet mechanics.

I remember there being talk of a beach "episode" during the last RP.

I remember HISHA! I'm getting so psyched up again *.* Good times in Kakureyami, wow. I seriously can't wait to get things going here. Almost there! Is there any character you're scared or intrigued with facing? I assume Dai Dai with the way Kouta's clone popped in to save Jun? Share with me your thoughts and I might share some of mine depending on the question.

@IG42

Yeah that episode was so unexpected, but fit into the story really well. Avatar was a beautiful piece of artwork from the early days to the final conclusion.

I was so ready too.

It would have been a great event.

I remember HISHA! I'm getting so psyched up again *.* Good times in Kakureyami, wow. I seriously can't wait to get things going here. Almost there! Is there any character you're scared or intrigued with facing? I assume Dai Dai with the way Kouta's clone popped in to save Jun? Share with me your thoughts and I might share some of mine depending on the question.

I think having Tetsuo go up against one of the Suna kids could be interesting. I went back and forth on the idea of Kouta going after Dai Dai's light show, but I decided on sending his clone, since time is limited in this afterstory. 

I haven't thought much about character battles, aside from the fighting style I initially developed for Kouta and Tetsuo when they work as a team. I've mostly taken an interest in the characters themselves. Mainly things like Raina's promotion, the person Maru wants to meet, and the conflict with Masima and Timuga.

It would have been a great event.

I think having Tetsuo go up against one of the Suna kids could be interesting. I went back and forth on the idea of Kouta going after Dai Dai's light show, but I decided on sending his clone, since time is limited in this afterstory. 

I haven't thought much about character battles, aside from the fighting style I initially developed for Kouta and Tetsuo when they work as a team. I've mostly taken an interest in the characters themselves. Mainly things like Raina's promotion, the person Maru wants to meet, and the conflict with Masima and Timuga.

Good plan. Though we have 2 months to go. I believe we will finish the Exam, but not the portion after that. Still, even ending at the point in the story will be a great joy. Sometimes unfinished stories are good. They up the tension of the setting. I don't think I could be in it as much as I am knowing we;d go on for another year and a half, lol. Kakureyami took a LOT.

As for facing the Suna kids, xD. Come on Luce! Give them a break. They had their village wiped out! Go after Iwa folk or those creepy water shinobi all fighting over the legendary blades (which I find hilarious and interesting!). I was under the impression Tetsuo would be hardcore Suna, but here he is, favoring the iron. He will have to be shown a good match to give them respect *taps 4head protector*

I do agree, the characters are turning out really well and I feel it will get better as each opens up and shares their stories. The Chunin Exams are always a party. We are in synch. I too wish to find the conclusions to all those situations!

Good plan. Though we have 2 months to go. I believe we will finish the Exam, but not the portion after that. Still, even ending at the point in the story will be a great joy. Sometimes unfinished stories are good. They up the tension of the setting. I don't think I could be in it as much as I am knowing we;d go on for another year and a half, lol. Kakureyami took a LOT.

As for facing the Suna kids, xD. Come on Luce! Give them a break. They had their village wiped out! Go after Iwa folk or those creepy water shinobi all fighting over the legendary blades (which I find hilarious and interesting!). I was under the impression Tetsuo would be hardcore Suna, but here he is, favoring the iron. He will have to be shown a good match to give them respect *taps 4head protector*

I do agree, the characters are turning out really well and I feel it will get better as each opens up and shares their stories. The Chunin Exams are always a party. We are in synch. I too wish to find the conclusions to all those situations!

The Suna kids would be an interesting battle for Tetsuo, since sand is one of his main weapons. Their village is fine now, right?

Tetsuo has just as much care for Suna as he does the Land of Iron. He's not really that passionate about either of them, mostly trying to make his parents happy by showing respect. He prefers the Land of Light due to its weather. It's not extremely cold or hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back