Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

An answer to what though? Can't just say I need t' give ya an answer but not ask me a question.

Lol. I will take care of you Tmo. Don't worry

Not sure

Do you have any none participant's in kiri besides the tainin hoes? @White Masquerade

Watch your language. Tch. And there are the Kage there. Why? 

It was a bit on the nose perhaps, but it was still too tempting to pass up ;p.

How are you this fine evening IG (And anyone else who's hanging about)?

Good. But tired. May take day off from work on RP

@White Masquerade

New Pokemon Sun and Moon video.

Good lord, Alolan Muk is made of anime vomit.

tumblr_o6c0booagq1v7p6apo1_400.gif

Lol. I will take care of you Tmo. Don't worry

Not sure

Watch your language. Tch. And there are the Kage there. Why? 

Good. But tired. May take day off from work on RP

No can do ;( I don't have a filter. I'm just wondering, because I'm fixing up someone right now, I would want to get things interesting if your character knew the name of said mystery character of mine. 

@White Masquerade

New Pokemon Sun and Moon video.

Good lord, Alolan Muk is made of anime vomit.

tumblr_o6c0booagq1v7p6apo1_400.gif

Not bad. That is exactly the color. And no one said flashback xD

No can do ;( I don't have a filter. I'm just wondering, because I'm fixing up someone right now, I would want to get things interesting if your character knew the name of said mystery character of mine. 

What? I didn't understand what you wrote

Just now, White Masquerade said:

Not bad. That is exactly the color. And no one said flashback xD

What? I didn't understand what you wrote

To lazy, watching soul eater. Chou 

Is the eternal mangekyou a thing in this roleplay?

Also can't the user have the rinnegan without having the sharingan? 

Is the eternal mangekyou a thing in this roleplay?

Also can't the user have the rinnegan without having the sharingan? 

The EMS is a thing. It's just that it's SO rare, I require your character to steal another Uchiha's MAngekyo if they want it.

As for the Rinnegan, no nobody can just have it. It's even rarer than the Sharingan, so I really don't want a random 20 people having it =P

The EMS is a thing. It's just that it's SO rare, I require your character to steal another Uchiha's MAngekyo if they want it.

Well for the EMS to work it also has to be from a close relative though I'm not completely sure it has to another Mangekyo.

Well for the EMS to work it also has to be from a close relative though I'm not completely sure it has to another Mangekyo.

Eh, the close relative thing can be stretched and was very vague (Better chance if it was a close relative). As far as I'm concerned, most of these Uchiha come from Sasuke/stole eyes from his kin/were experiments from him, so that's close enough for me.

=/. How can you get the EMS by stealing eyes that don't have it unlocked though?

No idea but everyone believed Itachi when he said he could do it by taking Sasuke's

Ah. Understood. I can clarify that. It's true he could get it by taking his bro's eyes (which was a lie; he never wanted them), but he could only do so after Sasuke got stronger. <--- so Itachi got on his bro's nerves to push him to a higher level (Mangekyo). <---- And that's why he told Sasuke to kill his best friend. To unlock the Mangekyo.

BUT! Itachi never wanted to get the EMS from Sasuke, so this is all moot anyway  -_-

Ah. Understood. I can clarify that. It's true he could get it by taking his bro's eyes (which was a lie; he never wanted them), but he could only do so after Sasuke got stronger. <--- so Itachi got on his bro's nerves to push him to a higher level (Mangekyo). <---- And that's why he told Sasuke to kill his best friend. To unlock the Mangekyo.

BUT! Itachi never wanted to get the EMS from Sasuke, so this is all moot anyway  -_-

Of course half the problems in the series could have been solved by explaining how to unlock it properly.

You don't need to fear anything I have in store. I have nothing planned. Just enjoy the Exams. I'd be pretty stoked if I got to participate in such a cool competition, getting to know people from other lands and all that! Rofl. Luce, my ships are not binding xDD. They are the ones that make the most sense. Nothing more, nothing less.

Soyoka x Tetsuo then. Tetoka OR Soyosuo  :x . He wants somebody hyperactive???

I wouldn't say he wants somebody. I just think it would be interesting to see the personalities clash. 

As for the Rinnegan, no nobody can just have it. It's even rarer than the Sharingan, so I really don't want a random 20 people having it =P

Well along the path, I was going to have sengun steal an uchihas sharingan, or be like kakashi. A sharingan was given to me. 

I wouldn't say he wants somebody. I just think it would be interesting to see the personalities clash. 

Clashing personalities are always fun. They make for great relationships if the 2 sides can truly come together. I imagine Dove and Orisas would have been an inseparable pair if they both gave a little ground to one another. I had planned to have a blast with Soyoka and see which team she got on, but unfortunately didn't get that chance. She's basically kicked out of the character development  -_- . Please do your best to have Tetsuo or Kouta be her shining knight in armor and propose to her in the final stages.

Well along the path, I was going to have sengun steal an uchihas sharingan, or be like kakashi. A sharingan was given to me. 

You can. Though non-Uchiha with a Sharingan, they don't get good treatment

Clashing personalities are always fun. They make for great relationships if the 2 sides can truly come together. I imagine Dove and Orisas would have been an inseparable pair if they both gave a little ground to one another. I had planned to have a blast with Soyoka and see which team she got on, but unfortunately didn't get that chance. She's basically kicked out of the character development  -_- . Please do your best to have Tetsuo or Kouta be her shining knight in armor and propose to her in the final stages.

You can. Though non-Uchiha with a Sharingan, they don't get good treatment

Kakashi had it all with the whole double mangekyou thing, even though he only had mangekyou because obito awakened it since both eyes are linked together. 

I don't think that would work out very well, considering their ages. That and the fact they've never met.

Kakashi had it all with the whole double mangekyou thing, even though he only had mangekyou because obito awakened it since both eyes are linked together. 

True, but it tired him out quick and he could never use it well like a real Uchiha. That will be the same situation for Sengun. And up to you what characters you make. This will end in December, so we really don't have much time to explore and go in every direction.

I don't think that would work out very well, considering their ages. That and the fact they've never met.

They didn't survey the grounds during stage 1? I know Soyoka looked around  :D . There was Sengun, Naogetsu, and Nao just to name a few of who she peeked. C'mon. Their eyes didn't wander a little? She'd be cool with someone dating Yona.

True, but it tired him out quick and he could never use it well like a real Uchiha. That will be the same situation for Sengun. And up to you what characters you make. This will end in December, so we really don't have much time to explore and go in every direction.

They didn't survey the grounds during stage 1? I know Soyoka looked around  :D . There was Sengun, Naogetsu, and Nao just to name a few of who she peeked. C'mon. Their eyes didn't wander a little? She'd be cool with someone dating Yona.

Why is it ending in december? :/  

Tetsuo only knows a few things about the sisters beyond general information, since he was studying the Kazekage. He wouldn't pay much mind to them unless he was approached first or something caught his eye. Kouta only took notice of the two, since he caught Tetsuo observing when he recognized them.

Even if Soyoka approved, I doubt overprotective Akago would like his daughters getting involved with someone that kills people just by touching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back