Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@clarinetti

I knew Akane would respond like that.

@White Masquerade

lol. I am frightened for Shinsei. Though Naogetsu is happy that the next stage is in the water.

The three that came to mind when I first saw the riddle are Land of fire (Konoha), the land of Monsoon (Amegakure), and the land of Hot Water (Yuugakure). Are any of these correct?  

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

The afterstory certainly has a different flavor than the previous rp. More internal conflicts than external ones. In my mind, Chiaki/Han's family has a bit of issues that none of them really acknowledge. Shingetsu seems to have PTSD. Nao + Jun barely know their sister since she left to sea at the age of 5. Chiaki's job means he travels a lot and isn't at home as often as he could be, hence why Nao isn't as close with his father. Jun likes Daddy because he spoils her. 

@Lucem Tenebris

Nao x Jun is the only ship I see for my first pc at the moment. As for Shinsei...it'll depend on how things go with Raven. For now, he's still pretty much ship-less because of Dove.Though, I wouldn't underestimate White and her ship-making ways.

@Strawberry Preserves

Finding songs for your characters, then listening to them, usually helps motivate me to write. That's what I did.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmph, is that how you arranged the teams? I see... well, perhaps I get to find out what a few other people answered with then. Looking forward to collaborating with you guys @Kinzu Hekmatyar , @Lucem Tenebris, and @Hange Zoe ^.^

Let us pray for our success. I fear what White has in store for our characters.

Nao x Jun is the only ship I see for my first pc at the moment. As for Shinsei...it'll depend on how things go with Raven. For now, he's still pretty much ship-less because of Dove.Though, I wouldn't underestimate White and her ship-making ways.

Where there's a White, there's a way. Shinei cannot escape the ship. Nobody can.

Kouta could potentially go with anyone if they're able to help him get over his fears of accidentally killing someone again. Although, he and Tetsuo wouldn't actively seek out a partner. The latter likely wouldn't show much change if he did get involved with someone.

Where there's a White, there's a way. Shinei cannot escape the ship. Nobody can.

Kouta could potentially go with anyone if they're able to help him get over his fears of accidentally killing someone again. Although, he and Tetsuo wouldn't actively seek out a partner. The latter likely wouldn't show much change if he did get involved with someone.

Kouta x Immortal =)

I imagine Tetsuo would end up with someone who does incite change in him. Either someone hyperactive, or someone that fascinates him for whatever reason.  

Kouta x Immortal =)

I imagine Tetsuo would end up with someone who does incite change in him. Either someone hyperactive, or someone that fascinates him for whatever reason.  

Being paired with a hyperactive person would be pretty amusing, since he always does things at his own pace. He's never given any thought to it, so I'm not sure what he'd do in the event that a ship starts to form.Tetsuo mostly takes interest in things that somehow connect with his craftsmanship. And small things.

Being paired with a hyperactive person would be pretty amusing, since he always does things at his own pace. He's never given any thought to it, so I'm not sure what he'd do in the event that a ship starts to form.Tetsuo mostly takes interest in things that somehow connect with his craftsmanship. And small things.

Then perhaps someone who follow's his pace? lol.

Small things is pretty vague. Nao would be interested in a blacksmith, since he's interested in swords. Then again, I think he'd be interested in anything. Especially fish =P

It's meant to be vague, but it mostly has to do with animals. He likes them.

How would Nao feel about a swordfish?

It's meant to be vague, but it mostly has to do with animals. He likes them.

How would Nao feel about a swordfish?

Hm, animal lover huh? How about Rokoriko. I think Pequeno changed her into a cat girl~

Nao would love a swordfish. Between a swordfish and a shark sword, he'd have difficult time deciding which he likes more ^_^

@White Masquerade I finally edited Mio's sheet so she's limited to two starting skill types.

@clarinetti

I knew Akane would respond like that.

@White Masquerade

lol. I am frightened for Shinsei. Though Naogetsu is happy that the next stage is in the water.

The three that came to mind when I first saw the riddle are Land of fire (Konoha), the land of Monsoon (Amegakure), and the land of Hot Water (Yuugakure). Are any of these correct?  

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

The afterstory certainly has a different flavor than the previous rp. More internal conflicts than external ones. In my mind, Chiaki/Han's family has a bit of issues that none of them really acknowledge. Shingetsu seems to have PTSD. Nao + Jun barely know their sister since she left to sea at the age of 5. Chiaki's job means he travels a lot and isn't at home as often as he could be, hence why Nao isn't as close with his father. Jun likes Daddy because he spoils her. 

@Lucem Tenebris

@Strawberry Preserves

Finding songs for your characters, then listening to them, usually helps motivate me to write. That's what I did.   

Can't tell you just yet. Tmo, Brook, and someone else needs to give me an answer to it still. And yeah, if it's in Kiri, there has to be a water stage.

:$  You don't need to fear anything I have in store. I have nothing planned. Just enjoy the Exams. I'd be pretty stoked if I got to participate in such a cool competition, getting to know people from other lands and all that! Rofl. Luce, my ships are not binding xDD. They are the ones that make the most sense. Nothing more, nothing less.

Soyoka x Tetsuo then. Tetoka OR Soyosuo  :x . He wants somebody hyperactive???

shitfacesouraurs rex -P

What the. Welcome back to soberness, Pequeno.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

My

Best

Friend,

Kinzu Hekmatyar. It is such a beautiful morning today isn't it? You think so? I think so. <3. You want to give me an e-hug right now, Kinzu? I am ready to wrap my arms around you and give you the warmest, lovingest hug you ever had. Muah. Kinzu Hekmatyar. It's a shame your charries couldn't come with. For that, I apologize. 'm crossing my fingers that the Kiri children are good enough to make it to the end. At least 1 right? I mean, they're supposed to be the most powerful country, am I right? Oh well. I guess they're all just talk.

Kinzu, I love the smell of competition.

Can't tell you just yet. Tmo, Brook, and someone else needs to give me an answer to it still. And yeah, if it's in Kiri, there has to be a water stage.

:$  You don't need to fear anything I have in store. I have nothing planned. Just enjoy the Exams. I'd be pretty stoked if I got to participate in such a cool competition, getting to know people from other lands and all that! Rofl. Luce, my ships are not binding xDD. They are the ones that make the most sense. Nothing more, nothing less.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

My

Best

Friend,

Kinzu Hekmatyar. It is such a beautiful morning today isn't it? You think so? I think so. <3. You want to give me an e-hug right now, Kinzu? I am ready to wrap my arms around you and give you the warmest, lovingest hug you ever had. Muah. Kinzu Hekmatyar. It's a shame your charries couldn't come with. For that, I apologize. 'm crossing my fingers that the Kiri children are good enough to make it to the end. At least 1 right? I mean, they're supposed to be the most powerful country, am I right? Oh well. I guess they're all just talk.

It happens from time to time, you know, me being sober lol.

With that, Rei is being Rei and Kauri is... well, thoroughly displeased with the existence of something like Rei. Also, Ducky and Maddy, what's with Raven wandering off and adopting random kids out of the Wildlands? Not that I disapprove, it's just a bit...mirroring.

HAVING A FLASHBAAAAACK!

OMG! IG!!! I actually know this piece of music, haha! That's great!!!! I played a Sonic game where you were underwater and I had to put the game down. I am a chicken when it comes to dying in water, and absolutely hated seeing him drown with Game-Over. =(. SO scary.

It happens from time to time, you know, me being sober lol.

With that, Rei is being Rei and Kauri is... well, thoroughly displeased with the existence of something like Rei. Also, Ducky and Maddy, what's with Raven wandering off and adopting random kids out of the Wildlands? Not that I disapprove, it's just a bit...mirroring.

Raven is a big child of her experiences =P. She's kinda directionless so takes happiness int hings like that.

7 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

My

Best

Friend,

tumblr_nady54Y8Gj1rhkpozo1_1280.png

Racy Lanaguge /For white eyes only 

You bring out the worst in me White

Working on it!

^

latest

It was a bit on the nose perhaps, but it was still too tempting to pass up ;p.

How are you this fine evening IG (And anyone else who's hanging about)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back