Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I suppose a momentary lapse in concentration being potentially fatal puts a bit of a damper on relationships.

It's pretty easy to get stabbed in the back while your eyes are fixated on a love interest.

@White Masquerade

.... So there was no answer to the riddle? It was simply a matter of being confident about one's response...? -_-''

Tainan will eventually explain the riddle. I'm sure that there is an answer, since it was mentioned by White that it's one of the twelve lands from the overview.

It's pretty easy to get stabbed in the back while your eyes are fixated on a love interest.

I was more thinking about accidentally killing the LI with his dodgy super-power.

@White Masquerade

.... So there was no answer to the riddle? It was simply a matter of being confident about one's response...? -_-''

Of course one of White's chars gets it right.  -_-  On the other hand that char is one of my guys mites!  ;)

HYPEEEEEEAAAAAAAUHHHH

Meh doesn't seem to do anything the first didn't. There still needs to be more terrain destruction, a couple of cherry picked buildings won't cut it if I'm launching a Final Flash at a target I want that mountain behind them f**king gone.

1 minute ago, IG42 said:

Meh doesn't seem to do anything the first didn't. There still needs to be more terrain destruction, a couple of cherry picked buildings won't cut it if I'm launching a Final Flash at a target I want that mountain behind them f**king gone.

Raging blast is the only one that I can think of that you're able to fuck off buildings with combos, and attacks

Right because you don't have a backup.

Aha. I don't.

I don't really see Tetsuo getting involved with someone younger than him. Or anyone else, really. 

Also, he and Kouta do have last names. Kouta's is Shinimi. Tetsuo's is Hachiken.

Ah yes, thank you. I always think you follow the Kouki route xD

@White Masquerade

There was an answer! I just can't give it out yet because there's still 1/2 more participants coming.

Just now, White Masquerade said:

Aha. I don't.

There was an answer! I just can't give it out yet because there's still 1/2 more participants coming.

I like the team set up young padawan 

I think I should use a dbz fc for a villain. 

Black Maybe for kakureyami? or frieza :3 

I know it's just a situation where there would likely be more distractions.

Definitely. That might be seen in the near future if White's ships become a reality.

HYPEEEEEEAAAAAAAUHHHH

I'd like to see them include beam struggles, but that would likely cause some difficulties outside of two-player combat.

I'm not used to having a character with a last name, since I've been using Kouki for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now, Lucem Tenebris said:

Definitely. That might be seen in the near future if White's ships become a reality.

I'd like to see them include beam struggles, but that would likely cause some difficulties outside of two-player combat.

I'm not used to having a character with a last name, since I've been using Kouki for so long.

That's probably a thing, I haven't played xenoverse at all yet 

Tainan will eventually explain the riddle. I'm sure that there is an answer, since it was mentioned by White that it's one of the twelve lands from the overview.

Mmph, ok... as long as there's an explanation for it is all.

I was more thinking about accidentally killing the LI with his dodgy super-power.

Of course one of White's chars gets it right.  -_-  On the other hand that char is one of my guys mites!  ;)

I know! I do find that somewhat suspicious that it's one of white's character who automatically makes it to finals....

If nothing else though, it'll make it all the more satisfying however when a character who had to endure the second stage of the exam takes her down XP.

Aha. I don't.

As I said above, I look forward to hearing this answer of yours... also, FYI Soyoka has succeeded in making a rival within the first few minutes of the exam. Congrats!

Finally... don't try to deceive us White-chan. You totally have the shipping maps all laid out with some alternate routes set up XD. I'm curious how much of the squad-selection process was influenced by these ships of yours...

I know! I do find that somewhat suspicious that it's one of white's character who automatically makes it to finals....

If nothing else though, it'll make it all the more satisfying however when a character who had to endure the second stage of the exam takes her down XP.

As I said above, I look forward to hearing this answer of yours... also, FYI Soyoka has succeeded in making a rival within the first few minutes of the exam. Congrats!

Hey! No one takes down one of my mites!

Just now, IG42 said:

Clash system?? You mean when peeps do the crazy fist flurry at each other?

It looks cool at first but it's mostly ineffectual.

Yeah, and hopefully they have updates and stuff, because I want to see super saiyan rose. 

Or Black rose which means death. 

Yeah, and hopefully they have updates and stuff, because I want to see super saiyan rose. 

Or Black rose which means death. 

Well they already had SSG.

Player characters only got to go SS2 in the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back