Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Clash system?? You mean when peeps do the crazy fist flurry at each other?

It looks cool at first but it's mostly ineffectual.

I remember that it restored Ki and Stamina for both characters, but I'm not sure by how much. It got tiresome during online matches when players would clash for so long.

Just now, IG42 said:

Well they already had SSG.

Player characters only got to go SS2 in the first one.

Yeah, they confirmed ssj3 as well, though the two drains hella lot of your energy despite first super saiyan. 

They should also update future trunks as well since he has a new transformation

I remember that it restored Ki and Stamina for both characters, but I'm not sure by how much. It got tiresome during online matches when players would clash for so long.

Eh everything restores Ki.

It's one of those things that builds when you hit or get hit.

Just now, Lucem Tenebris said:

They made it to the point where those super hits drains your stamina but not your ki 

They made it to the point where those super hits drains your stamina but not your ki 

Oh so stamina is good for offensive purposes now? Well apart from some weird skills.

Usually it's just for flying about or doing flash dodges or whatever they're called.

I like the team set up young padawan 

I think I should use a dbz fc for a villain. 

Black Maybe for kakureyami? or frieza :3 

Young padawan? Eh. Just remember we only have till the end of December.

You made a backup ship for Akago two hours after the main one became a thing! And one hour after the alt partner joined the RP!

Haha. So what? It's not like I'm forcing my ships on anyone. Else Chiaki wouldn't be married to Hans.

Definitely. That might be seen in the near future if White's ships become a reality.

I'd like to see them include beam struggles, but that would likely cause some difficulties outside of two-player combat.

I'm not used to having a character with a last name, since I've been using Kouki for so long.

I know of beam struggles. Very cool in Raging Blasts! Yeh. A few of the Naruto characters didn't have last names either T_T

@White Masquerade

You didn't team up Rokoriko?

Pequeno, you see what happens when you don't answer riddles? I checked through my PMs and completely skipped over her. UGGGGH!!! I will edit the post now. Shame on you for being different.

Young padawan? Eh. Just remember we only have till the end of December.

Haha. So what? It's not like I'm forcing my ships on anyone. Else Chiaki wouldn't be married to Hans.

I know of beam struggles. Very cool in Raging Blasts! Yeh. A few of the Naruto characters didn't have last names either T_T

Pequeno, you see what happens when you don't answer riddles? I checked through my PMs and completely skipped over her. UGGGGH!!! I will edit the post now. Shame on you for being different.

It's not my fualt the tradeship was too late for her to arrive xD

Awat and boil yer head. This is in between White and I, and I need to properly give her grief in return for the grief given to poor Dove xD  Just, you know, don't tell her that lol

Never make it personal, that applies to character assassinations as well as normal ones

Mmph, ok... as long as there's an explanation for it is all.

I know! I do find that somewhat suspicious that it's one of white's character who automatically makes it to finals....

If nothing else though, it'll make it all the more satisfying however when a character who had to endure the second stage of the exam takes her down XP.

As I said above, I look forward to hearing this answer of yours... also, FYI Soyoka has succeeded in making a rival within the first few minutes of the exam. Congrats!

Finally... don't try to deceive us White-chan. You totally have the shipping maps all laid out with some alternate routes set up XD. I'm curious how much of the squad-selection process was influenced by these ships of yours...

:x  Wow. I have a bad reputation huh. Haha, I have like 6-7 characters though. Of course one of them is going to get the answer. I did a d12 dice roll for each. And psh. Have your characters do their worst, Clarinetti-chan~. Whoever that rival is, they will be going down

5329a9829e604.jpg

<333 Hugs and kisses! She'll be ready whenever your people get there! The teams were based on the riddle answers I got. It's a nice little touch I think to the RP. If characters feel like sharing their answers with each other, it'd be one of those cute little easter egg details.

:x  Wow. I have a bad reputation huh. Haha, I have like 6-7 characters though. Of course one of them is going to get the answer. I did a d12 dice roll for each. And psh. Have your characters do their worst, Clarinetti-chan~. Whoever that rival is, they will be going down

<333 Hugs and kisses! She'll be ready whenever your people get there! The teams were based on the riddle answers I got. It's a nice little touch I think to the RP. If characters feel like sharing their answers with each other, it'd be one of those cute little easter egg details.

I feel cheated and abused but I digress guess nothing can be done for it now , I guess if someone had to win it would be white . 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Hey, hey, now. Don't blame me, blame the dice. I saved the rolls I did so after there are no more genin, I'll post them here for you to inspect  :P . Face it Kinzu, I got a string of good luck. If you want to do something about it, go pass Stage 2  :x  and meet me at 3.

:x  Wow. I have a bad reputation huh. Haha, I have like 6-7 characters though. Of course one of them is going to get the answer. I did a d12 dice roll for each. And psh. Have your characters do their worst, Clarinetti-chan~. Whoever that rival is, they will be going [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]down[/COLOR]

You know it, compadre!

soma-soma.jpg

a48f24976089d847ee17b329a942c549a2f76401_hq.gif

Mmph, is that how you arranged the teams? I see... well, perhaps I get to find out what a few other people answered with then. Looking forward to collaborating with you guys @Kinzu Hekmatyar , @Lucem Tenebris, and @Hange Zoe ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully someone doesn't give chitose some problems. 

I feel like sengun is going to be acknowledged by his cuteness :3

54 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Hey, hey, now. Don't blame me, blame the dice. I saved the rolls I did so after there are no more genin, I'll post them here for you to inspect  :P . Face it Kinzu, I got a string of good luck. If you want to do something about it, go pass Stage 2  :x  and meet me at 3.

I'm not as excited for the sequel as i was for the first one , I hope all this local hype spreads quickly.

30b8e863813bc6407b5ef8f25f46c947d3137d8d.jpg

37 minutes ago, clarinetti said:

You know it, compadre!

Mmph, is that how you arranged the teams? I see... well, perhaps I get to find out what a few other people answered with then. Looking forward to collaborating with you guys @Kinzu Hekmatyar , @Lucem Tenebris, and @Hange Zoe ^.^

Eh i don't think were collaborating with you ,less i read one group wrong

Hopefully someone doesn't give chitose some problems. 

I feel like sengun is going to be acknowledged by his cuteness :3

Hmm, I'm sure Chitose will have an alright time... (I do not take responsibility for Yoshinori's actions however....)

As for Sengun, I get the feeling he might strangle someone who dares to call him 'cute/kawaii' to his face. XP

I'm not as excited for the sequel as i was for the first one , I hope all this local hype spreads quickly.

View attachment 187305

Eh i don't think were collaborating with you ,less i read one group wrong

Ah, you are indeed correct.... my bad. >.<

You know it, compadre!

*salutes* Do your best.

@Hange Zoe

Mmm. Welp. I dunno what to tell you about Chitose.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Understandable. It has a different tone and story from the 1st one. Maybe you might like the rest, maybe not. It's the correct direction for an afterstory in my opinion. The question is to see whether there can truly be peace between everyone, and the mixing of characters is the first step to finding that out. This isn't a sequel btw xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back