Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Indian Elephants.

Animals from our world are mentioned a lot, but they don't appear very often.

I always wondered why they decided to go with actual elephants instead of a Pokémon like Donphan for those Pokédex entries.

Lol. What.

So we currenlty have a really, really poor Auto-save function for posts. Slight delay. Thank goodness I keep copies in MSWORD

They're boss-type enemies. It actually isn't the first time where you've been able to fight non-Pokemon enemies.

36362-haruhi16.gif

I mean, I know about the instances of real-animals and such, but if they're not fighting Pokémon, who is it? The humans? (I think they touched on that in a couple of the movies?)

@White Masquerade

I have indeed noticed that- I wish we had the 'save draft' button still to alleviate that issue...

Last edited by a moderator:

36362-haruhi16.gif

I mean, I know about the instances of real-animals and such, but if they're not fighting Pokémon, who is it? The humans? (I think they touched on that in a couple of the movies?)

@White Masquerade

I have indeed noticed that- I wish we had the 'save draft' button still to alleviate that issue...

Well what can you do?  :x . I see you posted for Elegy. I will read that soon.

I can't even...did you see that Final Smash?

I learn not to underestimate you IG

Oh gosh. Well I am posting to day. But i'ts completely fine if he/she comes late.

Scizor's a Newtype apparently. Also, Swords Dance works like Projection now, so he's also an Archer. 

Switching gears now, I can't believe they managed to make a good opening sequence with such a weak song.

@GasMaskie

Not bad production on their part at all. I liked it as well. They fade in and moving transitions fit very well with the music =). It made my heart pound. I love good work. It vaguely reminds me of how I felt when I saw the Mob Psycho OP. However, that OP's . A lightish song, but a decent choreography and placement nonetheless.

@IG42

It was Stickdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back