Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Haha. Wuji is nothing you have to worry about for now. There's only 1 person there that can use it.

Cool. That seems A-Okay to me if it works that way then.

Shipping is not stressful. I think Brook will enjoy it <333. As will everyone else.

Coolio, and there was a brief time that I wanted the Rei/Dove fight to end with Rei becoming a much more active warrior type, but it is so much easier to play someone who is effectively immortal fairly when they are a more passive type than when they are a warrior type.

@TheScarecrow

Hey Kanra, you need to get your Canadian friend, Clarinetti. I am calling her out. Do you know how long she's avoided answering the riddle? It's unbelievable. It's like she's allergic to riddles. Either that or she really wants to show Tainan up. Tell your Canadian to get it together  :$

@QuirkyAngel

I assume so if her soul is connected in the Lunar Plane. She can come back as many times as she wants to this dimension. As for how fast, up to Pequeno, but it would be a little weird to have it not take some time. Like if she gets "killed" In Kirigakure, she would appear again a few minutes later in Hato No Tochi since it's full of her Lunar Chakra (Like it's her home base/Respawn point?). <---This would make much more sense instead of re-appearing again in Kiri 2 minutes later where there's no Lunar chakra.

Gas is super correct. Truth Seeking Balls are all natures + Yin-Yang Release. Yin-Yang is chakra nature that can destroy chakra. Since Wuji destroys chakra, it can destroy Yin-Yang. Wuji is NOT chakra, so Ying-Yang cannot destroy Wuji. It's a beautiful circle when you get down all the parts.

@GasMaskie

That is an excellent and proper analogy. I wish I could give it a heart.

Could it be that you're making passes at me? I'm sorry, it simply wouldn't work out, try again after a few more times and a few more Social Link ranks.

You won't get me to pat your head either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pequeno Burraidh

Play your characters how you want! There are a lot of shinobi/Kakureyami/Knights to go toe-2-toe with if you want Rei to be a warrior. Immortality doesn't lead to an automatic win you know? It just means the person can't be killed. There's more to it like, tactics, skillset, companions, etc. It's why I like Naruto. In a way, it's very balanced and you have a variety of ways to handle things. So don't worry about it. Do what you'll find fun.

Could it be that you're making passes at me? I'm sorry, it simply wouldn't work out, try again after a few more times and a few more Social Link ranks.

You won't get me to pat your head either way.

Oregairu-hikigaya-komachi.jpg

Because I wasn't tripping any balls at all when you bull-rushed me!

Explain Bullrush.

@White Masquerade

xgtxVwW.png

Halloween Liz returned and we'll be getting either Saber or Shielder Liz dressed up like someone out of Dragon Quest for this year's Halloween event.

I'd like you correct what I told you earlier. I re-read Chiaki's cs and he does keep up with medic-nin research despite not being a doctor so he can attempt to heal Daiki Kimura, Hanbungetsu, Yasashii, and all other Kiri ninjas who lost their chakra. I don't think he's given up on that quite yet.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. If Kouta does run into him, it looks like he'd be able to learn something good from a talk with Chiaki. Tainan would likely be a good source of information if he wants to reverse the loss of chakra, but it doesn't look like he'd be very cooperative.

@TheScarecrow

Hey Kanra, you need to get your Canadian friend, Clarinetti. I am calling her out. Do you know how long she's avoided answering the riddle? It's unbelievable. It's like she's allergic to riddles. Either that or she really wants to show Tainan up. Tell your Canadian to get it together  :$

@QuirkyAngel

I assume so if her soul is connected in the Lunar Plane. She can come back as many times as she wants to this dimension. As for how fast, up to Pequeno, but it would be a little weird to have it not take some time. Like if she gets "killed" In Kirigakure, she would appear again a few minutes later in Hato No Tochi since it's full of her Lunar Chakra (Like it's her home base/Respawn point?). <---This would make much more sense instead of re-appearing again in Kiri 2 minutes later where there's no Lunar chakra.

Gas is super correct. Truth Seeking Balls are all natures + Yin-Yang Release. Yin-Yang is chakra nature that can destroy chakra. Since Wuji destroys chakra, it can destroy Yin-Yang. Wuji is NOT chakra, so Ying-Yang cannot destroy Wuji. It's a beautiful circle when you get down all the parts.

@GasMaskie

That is an excellent and proper analogy. I wish I could give it a heart.

Gotcha. Thanks for the explantion ^_^

@GasMaskie

The analogy was helpful :)

Though Rei could of course reappear in Kiri a few moments after reforming in Hato no Tochi should someone be carrying a Lunar Chakra imbued item, such as the sand or water vials carried by the Memoriam or Rokoriko.

I did use a lot of Tailed Spirits ideals when thinking about how it all works, but I never wanted to say it outright for fear of someone expecting me to go full god mod one everyone =P

I did see Rei/Dove as similar to Tailed Beasts, but there were some noticeable differences like their loss of certain senses, so I wasn't sure. Hence why I wanted to know how genjutsu affects them, since Tailed Beasts have been seen to be manipulated by Mangekyo users.

Always viewed immortality as both a blessing and a curse. Since the word 'reincarnation' was used when a Tailed Beast dies, I assumed they were actually 'reborn', but seeing as how they seem to revive with all their memories intact I can't help but pity them a little. Especially Gyuuki.

@Brook

The only thing I really know is that Tai beats Wuji which beats Chakra. The relationship between Tai and Chakra is unconfirmed.

Wuji apparently has been tied to spirit abilites, Chakra is related to elemental abilities, and Tai, I'm guessing, would be tied to physical abilities...though I can't say for sure since not much is known about it. If you're curious, there's always asking IC. I just like to know things ahead of time=P   

@Lucem Tenebris

Yep. Chiaki's just doing what he can the best way he knows how. Convincing Tainan to remove the effects of Jinan's techniques would be ideal, but I don't really see it happening either. 

Any Dragon Age fans here?

Played but never finished =p. Seems cool. The Chantry is something I enjoyed learning about, though overall I'm not too into the standard fantasy with dragons and orcs. That's my only gripe.

@White Masquerade

So out of all my Naruto Characters insofar, which one have you liked the least? Pre Yugekure Dove, Eclipse-Dove and post Kiri Dove all count as seperate people, as does Raven cos well, you know why.

I like Rei the least. She plays like a character in a horror movie lol. The one that walks into a dark room full of monsters while the audience are all shouting, WHYYYYY?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

If anyone is looking for more on Wuji, look up the meaning of the Yin Yang Symbol on Google. Wuji is the outer circle. Yin\Yang are the two halves. Taiji is the S that divides them in the middle. It's interesting stuff.

Any Dragon Age fans here?

Right here.

Looks like these are the last CoroCoro leaks, the only other thing to wait for is the demo datamine.

silvadi-pokemon-sun-moon-image.jpg

The truth of Type:Null comes forth with these leaks. It 'evolves' into Silvadi by smashing its mask open and unseals its AR System ability that changes its typing based on its held item. So, it's a man-made clone of Arceus.

1476360561170.png

The Dio Brando/Giorno Giovanni-esque Dragon-type turns into a Dragon/Fighting Pillar Man.

There aren't any orcs in Dragon Age!

*rollseyes*

Darkspawn

Right here.

Looks like these are the last CoroCoro leaks, the only other thing to wait for is the demo datamine.

The truth of Type:Null comes forth with these leaks. It 'evolves' into Silvadi by smashing its mask open and unseals its AR System ability that changes its typing based on its held item. So, it's a man-made clone of Arceus.

The Dio Brando/Giorno Giovanni-esque Dragon-type turns into a Dragon/Fighting Pillar Man.

What happened to those 3 humanoid Pokemon?

Played but never finished =p. Seems cool. The Chantry is something I enjoyed learning about, though overall I'm not too into the standard fantasy with dragons and orcs. That's my only gripe.

I like Rei the least. She plays like a character in a horror movie lol. The one that walks into a dark room full of monsters while the audience are all shouting, WHYYYYY?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

If anyone is looking for more on Wuji, look up the meaning of the Yin Yang Symbol on Google. Wuji is the outer circle. Yin\Yang are the two halves. Taiji is the S that divides them in the middle. It's interesting stuff.

Lol, nice.

And Darksoawn aren't really relatable to orcs. Darksawn are more like competent zombies or somesuch, and while they play a larger role in Origins, you'll find yourself facing more human, Elvhen, Qunari and Dwarven enemies in the follow-up game. Oh, and Vints too. When it comes to non-humanoid enemies other than the Darkspawn, it really comes down to the Spirits/Demons and in Inquisition the Corrupted but ultimately Darkspawn are more like a plague of zombies than aught else.

There aren't any orcs in Dragon Age!

Right here.

Nice, anyone played all the DLC for Inquisition yet? It really made up for the fairly lackluster old Cory-sissy-puss

Right here.

I thought these were Digimon scans at first. Pokémon is slowly closing the gap between the series.

It looks like Ash Greninja can be transferred from the demo to the main game after release. I had hoped that Sun and Moon would go into the whole bond phenomenon from XYZ, but it looks it'll just serve as an anime reference.

*rollseyes*

Darkspawn

Darkspawn share a few physical characteristics with orcs and other fantasy creatures, but they're pretty diverse. They set themselves apart pretty well, especially when it comes to how they reproduce and the Taint. There's a lot more to them.

Nice, anyone played all the DLC for Inquisition yet? It really made up for the fairly lackluster old Cory-sissy-puss

I played through the Inquisition DLC, but I have no memory of anything that happened. I plan to replay it after I finish up with Cyber Sleuth.

I've only played inquisition and I haven't gotten a chance to finish it or play the DLC but from what I've seen of the game I want to play the rest of them sooner rather than later. 

@Pequeno Burraidh

I played the start of Inquisition and those things that were corrupted look like orcs *shift eyes*. Big, ugly, nasty-lookin' things.

@Lucem Tenebris

Right? These Pokemon don't look like animals anymore =( Digimon had its stylistic, grungy style while Pokemon had it's lighthearted-I-believe-in-you feel. It's so weird to see Pokemon start going that route.

Fine, no orcs. Some of them look like orcs though. tsk.

I've only played inquisition and I haven't gotten a chance to finish it or play the DLC but from what I've seen of the game I want to play the rest of them sooner rather than later. 

All I'll say is it requires strategy xD. You can't run in there and blast things to pieces =(

Actually with the way I used my mage I did run in and blast shit to pieces. Also as someone who loves lore and things in lone with orcs (I play D&D often) orcs and the darkspawn are pretty different. 

Lol, nice.

And Darksoawn aren't really relatable to orcs. Darksawn are more like competent zombies or somesuch, and while they play a larger role in Origins, you'll find yourself facing more human, Elvhen, Qunari and Dwarven enemies in the follow-up game. Oh, and Vints too. When it comes to non-humanoid enemies other than the Darkspawn, it really comes down to the Spirits/Demons and in Inquisition the Corrupted but ultimately Darkspawn are more like a plague of zombies than aught else.

Yep, Jaws of Hakkon was the best, Trespasser was sort of meh in my opinion and the weird jump in difficulty makes it a slog to get through. Reaver was my favorite spec, Knight Enchanter got nerfed pretty bad.

*rollseyes*

Darkspawn

What happened to those 3 humanoid Pokemon?

Those are Ultra Beasts which aren't actually Pokemon. They're creatures from another dimension, think Lovecraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back