Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
Depends on how you look at it. I can't say how much stronger Kurama is compared to the other tailed beasts. And I think Kouki learned nature energy...which makes the truth seeking balls void. Plus he has special eyes which Chiaki does not.
Chiaki can just borrow Samehada. He's dating Han yeah?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Chiaki can just borrow Samehada. He's dating Han yeah?

[/QUOTE]
Not officially. He said they would when this was over, if they both survive the war. So they never went on dates like or anything like Shiro and Aka have. And Chiaki hadn't even considered Han romantically until her confession.

QuirkyAngel said:
Not officially. He said they would when this was over, if they both survive the war. So they never went on dates like or anything like Shiro and Aka have. And Chiaki hadn't even considered Han romantically until her confession.
Welp hopefully that pans out and then we'll see how many Bijuu interrupt it

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Right? Right? None of this is my fault. Everyone needs to look deep into themselves and say,
"Wow. What could I have done to make things better?"

[/QUOTE]
.... (' :| )( -_- ")

*extensively ruminates on everything that's gone wrong*

No comment.

QuirkyAngel said:
I wanted to leave Akane, Dru, Shinobu, etc with something to do. But, well, Chiaki did plant pretty black snake in Gonta's head...so he could break control at any time...assuming he lives that is^^
Nice post Quirky (^.^), and no worries- we got this handled. They won't know what hit them once we're done with them. ;p

I'll post sometime tonight, hopefully we'll finally start getting this Field of the End tied up, and then move onto Konoha, and then Chiaki and Han can finally have their date (o'v'o).

Provided that White or Kanra don't have anything else up their sleeves...

IG42 said:
Welp hopefully that pans out and then we'll see how many Bijuu interrupt it
Hopefully just one.

Tho, I don't think either Son Goku or Isobu would be as crass as Shukaku was on Akago's date. That one's special^^

QuirkyAngel said:
Hopefully just one.
Tho, I don't think either Son Goku or Isobu would be as crass as Shukaku was on Akago's date. That one's special^^
Well i think Kokuo was marginally more detrimental but only by a bit

clarinetti said:
.... (' :| )( -_- ")
*extensively ruminates on everything that's gone wrong*

No comment.

Nice post Quirky (^.^), and no worries- we got this handled. They won't know what hit them once we're done with them. ;p

I'll post sometime tonight, hopefully we'll finally start getting this Field of the End tied up, and then move onto Konoha, and then Chiaki and Han can finally have their date (o'v'o).

Provided that White or Kanra don't have anything else up their sleeves...
I had the worst time trying to figure out how to write Orochimaru. Between White and Kanra's posts, it's like the guy has a split personality. One didn't care about the war outcome. The other wanted ninjas to win =P

And I still don't know whether Madara was at the Field of the End or not. Kanra's attached media made it seem like Madara was reanimated and present, but I have no idea where he is...and Gonta only really mentioned Sasuke and Naruto. But White's post had Hinata mention Madara...which means Madara could be there...somewhere.

@GasMaskie

hqdefault.jpg

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Well. He's there =p

@IG42

Kokuo is pretty nice. He's my 2nd fav tbh

QuirkyAngel said:
I had the worst time trying to figure out how to write Orochimaru. Between White and Kanra's posts, it's like the guy has a split personality. One didn't care about the war outcome. The other wanted ninjas to win =P
And I still don't know whether Madara was at the Field of the End or not. Kanra's attached media made it seem like Madara was reanimated and present, but I have no idea where he is...and Gonta only really mentioned Sasuke and Naruto. But White's post had Hinata mention Madara...which means Madara could be there...somewhere.
Yea, it's been a hair confusing trying to unravel what's what. I too had to re-read Kanra's post to clarify if Madara was also there, or if it was just Naruto and Sasuke. Then again, it's not always easy coordinating/ matching character tone or making sure everything synch's up right, and it's understandable if there's a slip-up now and then. We've been at this a pretty long time after all, and though it's meant to be enjoyable first and foremost, we all know that our lovely GM's are running low on steam

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If you're not posting any fighting, you don't have to. If yes, then yes! Mine won't be very long though.

[/QUOTE]
There will be some fighting, so I'll get on that and have it out sometime tonight!

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
So Nana got so mad that she actually evolved the Byakugan?
  • Utsur? Byakugan

imageedit_1_9608333978.png

The Utsur? Byakugan is awakened by a Byakugan user when they are affected by a great desire to see or know of something which they currently cannot. With the user normally having to cultivate this desire from something close to them, Hyuga are thought to be able to enter into intelligence-seeking professions such as teaching or spying, in order to expedite this process. It is distinguished from a normal Byakugan by its appearance, which adds to the form of the blank pupil. Like the Byakugan, the appearance of the Utsur? Byakugan has the same appearance from user to user, with all known wielders of the d?jutsu having eyes that resemble rays of a pastel sun wrapping around the edges of an opaque pupil.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
  • Utsur? Byakugan

imageedit_1_9608333978.png

The Utsur? Byakugan is awakened by a Byakugan user when they are affected by a great desire to see or know of something which they currently cannot. With the user normally having to cultivate this desire from something close to them, Hyuga are thought to be able to enter into intelligence-seeking professions such as teaching or spying, in order to expedite this process. It is distinguished from a normal Byakugan by its appearance, which adds to the form of the blank pupil. Like the Byakugan, the appearance of the Utsur? Byakugan has the same appearance from user to user, with all known wielders of the d?jutsu having eyes that resemble rays of a pastel sun wrapping around the edges of an opaque pupil.

[/QUOTE]
Neat. So it's their version of the Mangekyo then?

GasMaskie said:
Neat. So it's their version of the Mangekyo then?
Exactly. Though there are no special levels or fancy walking armor. If Nana Gaiden ever happens, there are a few cool things it can do

QuirkyAngel said:
I can't say how much stronger Kurama is compared to the other tailed beasts.
The Kyūbi is known as the strongest and most dangerous of the Tailed Beasts. Even while his power was cut in half, Kurama was able to fight five of the other chakra beasts alone. I think that's the best measure of strength that the source material provides.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]The Kyūbi is known as the strongest and most dangerous of the Tailed Beasts. Even while his power was cut in half, Kurama was able to fight five of the other chakra beasts alone. I think that's the best measure of strength that the source material provides.

[/QUOTE]
I thought as much. I don't read the manga and stopped watching pretty early, so my only source of Naruto knowledge is wiki or my brothers. Mostly my brothers, cause they generally explain it in a way that makes sense to me.

Hearing them talk about ninjas on the moon and Madara tossing meteors makes me reluctant to continue watching/reading. That and length + lack of time.

@QuirkyAngel

You're doing pretty good in this RP though. That is excellent.

Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
There... was a portal leading to Konoha, right? From Sharr'kun?
Yup. In a rock formation right outside Shar'kkun. It will look swirly.

I think my dog just headbutted my door and ran away like a child and an elderly person's doorbell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back