Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Wow...Sonic. What RP could you make with that world? That's one Fandom that's hard to build for
We don't talk about making OCs for that series, it doesn't end well. Ever.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves](O:)) Time to sell the Kabutowari for some muns, huh?

[/QUOTE]
Just go become some hero and freeload for the rest of your days

@White Masquerade[/URL]

[media]

[/media]
When you fuck up a roll against Jinan. Watch Konosuba.
I skipped the second season, since I wasn't crazy about harems. Battle harems are one of the trends I dislike the most that have been flooding anime. Almost all of them are the same thing, but with slightly different designs. I wish they'd do something different that peaks interest. I'd like to see a series that focuses on the best friend character that always appears next to the adored protagonist.

Also, if not for Chiaki, Kouki would've been able to channel Megumin with a wonderful explosion.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Wow...Sonic. What RP could you make with that world? That's one Fandom that's hard to build for
According to Deviantart, it's very simple.

QuirkyAngel said:
O.o What could have happened that knocked the dere out of them...?
What happens to most of my characters in their past. Maximum suffering.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]IAccording to Deviantart, it's very simple.

[/QUOTE]
We NEVER talk about it.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'd be open to anything. I've experimented with a lot with different types of characters before, but never for too long, since the RP always died. I'd like to play an older, worn-out character that that serves as sort of a source of wisdom, but is just full of sarcasm that masks his insecurities. Older characters don't get a lot of love when most users seem to go with teenagers. Although, I've already decided on what I'll be going with next.
I skipped the second season, since I wasn't crazy about harems. Battle harems are one of the trends I dislike the most that have been flooding anime. Almost all of them are the same thing, but with slightly different designs. I wish they'd do something different that peaks interest. I'd like to see a series that focuses on the best friend character that always appears next to the adored protagonist.

Also, if not for Chiaki, Kouki would've been able to channel Megumin with a wonderful explosion.

According to Deviantart, it's very simple.

What happens to most of my characters in their past. Maximum suffering.

[/QUOTE]
Clearly, the solution is to play an immortal loli/shota to appeal to younger audiences. As for your suggestion of a series that focuses on the best friend character, there was a Quest thread on /tg/ called Harem Bro Quest that matches that premise. There's also "Beware of Anticlimactic Endings" that was based on a self-aware best friend character who realizes that if his Harem Protagonist friend actually picks a girl, their series will end and they'll be forever stuck in a stagnant world with crappy spin-offs and sequels being churned out.

IG42 said:
We NEVER talk about it.

xAEucNL.jpg

U U U U​

IG42 said:
We NEVER talk about it.
If we don't address the problem, well never be able to solve it.

GasMaskie said:
Clearly, the solution is to play an immortal loli/shota to appeal to younger audiences. As for your suggestion of a series that focuses on the best friend character, there was a Quest thread on /tg/ called Harem Bro Quest that matches that premise. There's also "Beware of Anticlimactic Endings" that was based on a self-aware best friend character who realizes that if his Harem Protagonist friend actually picks a girl, their series will end and they'll be forever stuck in a stagnant world with crappy spin-offs and sequels being churned out.
I'll have to check a storage site and see if I can find that thread. One of my favorite o

One-shots is a fun twist on the harem genre. The protagonist is insanely popular with girls, but he's gay. I really wish it had more chapters.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If we don't address the problem, well never be able to solve it.

[/QUOTE]
Ok fine here's an educational video highlighting a problem and suggesting alternative activities.

[media]

[/media]

GasMaskie said:
Yeah, it was a pretty funny oneshot. Though, given its premise I doubt it would have been able to last on just that one joke.
That's true. I think it would have been nice to have a full volume, rather than dozens of chapters, but I'm glad the oneshot still exists.

IG42 said:
Ok fine here's an educational video highlighting a problem and suggesting alternative activities.
[media]

[/media]
I remember this. Very educational.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
Ya-hello! Anpan needs to join the Shirotaiyo! That's their greeting! I like you Strawberry.
Yui is the Shirotaiyo's founder?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
Ya-hello! Anpan needs to join the Shirotaiyo! That's their greeting! I like you Strawberry.
Only if the Shirotaiyo provides health insurance, free meals, free housing, compensation for his ruined clothes and if he doesn't have to wear those dumb red cloud cloaks.

Basically a freeloader.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Only if the Shirotaiyo provides health insurance, free meals, free housing, compensation for his ruined clothes and if he doesn't have to wear those dumb red cloud cloaks.
Basically a freeloader.

[/QUOTE]
*thumbs down*

Get out of here.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]If this was some modern slice of life roleplay, he probably would be. That, or a delinquent. ^7^

[/QUOTE]
Time for the modern AU?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back