Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
Yeah, it's pretty serious at times, just enough so that the whole concept of Idols doing concerts on active battlefields isn't too ridiculous. Right now it's fairly light-hearted though.
( -_- ") I cannot fathom this.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( -_- ") I cannot fathom this.

[/QUOTE]

[media]

[/media]
I can't describe the situation any better than that. Kousaka Yuuma sucks way less in Macross, he basically dances around in his VF-31 Siegfried. He also scores his first kill, but unlike most anime mecha protagonists, he gets over it within about 7 minutes.

GasMaskie said:

[media]

[/media]
I can't describe the situation any better than that. Kousaka Yuuma sucks way less in Macross, he basically dances around in his VF-31 Siegfried. He also scores his first kill, but unlike most anime mecha protagonists, he gets over it within about 7 minutes.
What did I just watch?? Wow. Idols and Mechs is a really weird mix. But somehow they make it work O.o

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What did I just watch?? Wow. Idols and Mechs is a really weird mix. But somehow they make it work O.o

[/QUOTE]

Gundam has psychic ace pilots. Macross has singers who can stop wars with their songs and calm down berserk aliens. Also, this ending is growing on me (wow wow wowow). Also, Freyja has this really weird dialect going on so it's sort of interesting to hear her talk.​

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:

Gundam has psychic ace pilots. Macross has singers who can stop wars with their songs and calm down berserk aliens. Also, this ending is growing on me (wow wow wowow). Also, Freyja has this really weird dialect going on so it's sort of interesting to hear her talk.​
Yeah about that. Their powers are what? I saw one of their skirts was glowing?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah about that. Their powers are what? I saw one of their skirts was glowing?

[/QUOTE]
Nah, their singing is powered by space magic so they can break the mind control on their own troops. The skirts have rockets installed for some IDORU PARKOUR and I'm not sure if the clip also showed that they had drones that display holographic dancers and form barriers to protect them. Though, Freyja is a Windemerian, so she has that weird glowing heart-shaped organ called a Rune that glows and basically acts as a mood ring.

clarinetti said:
Didn't you know? There will be an Akane/Anpan Gaiden in which they travel the world, obliterating any who stand in their way of finding the world's greatest culinary delights, all through the power of friendship.
They should meet Soba. If that's their goal I can see our characters getting along well^^

@Arkytior[/URL]

Congratz on passing yet another stage of life.

GasMaskie said:
Nah, their singing is powered by space magic so they can break the mind control on their own troops. The skirts have rockets installed for some IDORU PARKOUR and I'm not sure if the clip also showed that they had drones that display holographic dancers and form barriers to protect them. Though, Freyja is a Windemerian, so she has that weird glowing heart-shaped organ called a Rune that glows and basically acts as a mood ring.
( -_- ") This is my face Gas.

@QuirkyAngel

>_> Less than one month. I'm never letting this running over time thing happen again. This is not set though. I have to see if I'm up for it after the RP is over

@Arkytior

Okay. You won't believe half the things I'm going to tell you. I'll go slow.

Ryuu is dead. He gave his 4-tail monkey to Chiaki. Chiaki also has the 3-tail turtle. Chiaki also has this power that makes him glow and is able to heal himself, destroy anything made of chakra, and fly.

Chiaki just killed Sasuke. Machi took Kiyomi to the edge of the forest and told her to wait there cause she doesn't know how to break the news Ryuu is dead. While Machi went away, she was approached by Itachi, who asked for her help to Kill Madara Uchiha. They succeed and that's where we are now. Machi will now return to Kiyomi and try to figure out how to tell her =/

Naruto is alive where they are. But he's evil. Hinata is there too and she is choking Shinobu. And that's it. Those are the main things. If you plan to post her fighting, I can let you know who else is there.

White Masquerade]( -_- ") This is my face Gas. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

>_> Less than one month. I'm never letting this running over time thing happen again. This is not set though. I have to see if I'm up for it after the RP is over

@Arkytior

Okay. You won't believe half the things I'm going to tell you. I'll go slow.

Ryuu is dead. He gave his 4-tail monkey to Chiaki. Chiaki also has the 3-tail turtle. Chiaki also has this power that makes him glow and is able to heal himself, destroy anything made of chakra, and fly.

Chiaki just killed Sasuke. Machi took Kiyomi to the edge of the forest and told her to wait there cause she doesn't know how to break the news Ryuu is dead. While Machi went away, she was approached by Itachi, who asked for her help to Kill Madara Uchiha. They succeed and that's where we are now. Machi will now return to Kiyomi and try to figure out how to tell her =/

Naruto is alive where they are. But he's evil. Hinata is there too and she is choking Shinobu. And that's it. Those are the main things. If you plan to post her fighting, I can let you know who else is there.
Okay so I think I understood most of what I read earlier. Alright. But I'll probably be messaging you for further stuff later xD

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
What'd you expect from Shoji Kawamori? People make jokes about how he gets high before writing for a new anime because of how bizarre most of his stuff is. Though, his mechanical designs are all top-tier.
I did like the space sequence. That dude with the red hair got me hyped for battle. I was waiting for his ship to transform, pull out a beam saber and four proton cannons homed onto every single ship with glowing yellow recticles ( :D )

@Arkytior

Aye! *salute*

Arkytior said:
That's a good question Quirk. Not sure lol
Would she be at the Field of the End, leading Kirigakure Soldiers to battle? Or would she have remained in Kirigakure, to deal with paperwork/protect the village and such?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I wonder if White will kill off Machi now that Kiyomi lost everyone else.

[/QUOTE]
18f2cfac-s.jpg

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I wonder if White will kill off Machi now that Kiyomi lost everyone else.

[/QUOTE]
I hope not. Machi was starting to grow on me =(

QuirkyAngel said:
Would she be at the Field of the End, leading Kirigakure Soldiers to battle? Or would she have remained in Kirigakure, to deal with paperwork/protect the village and such?
LOL. Deal with paperwork???

Pfffft.

What kind of Kage actually keeeps things in order

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]This neither confirms, nor denies. I'm even more suspicious now.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, red card! You are ejected from this OOC! Get out of here, not my hero!

QuirkyAngel said:
Tsukiko could be the first^^

Anyway, I'm only asking because I will be posting for Han + other kiri nins. Don't know if I should mention Tsukiko or not, since she is the Mizukage and all.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Only heroes follow the rules.

[/QUOTE]
You deviant. I'm going to make you my hero Lucem, one of these days and there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh yesss. The jinchuriki light blue ranger <3

I've been dying to see the jinchuriki stand together in a line with all their cloaks on and flowing like fire, ready to kick the butt of whoever stood before them.

So epic.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You deviant. I'm going to make you my hero Lucem, one of these days and there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh yesss. The jinchuriki light blue ranger <3

I've been dying to see the jinchuriki stand together in a line with all their cloaks on and flowing like fire, ready to kick the butt of whoever stood before them.

So epic.

[/QUOTE]
I wonder if Chiaki should be sea green or red....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back