Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
And here i only have to think of a reaction to a guy coming up to one's fiancee and saying "Would it be too much of an imposition if you were to not attempt to murder my own significant other?"
Ah, yes. I do look forward to seeing what Akago's response would be =)

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah, yes. I do look forward to seeing what Akago's response would be =)
I have no ideas right now, 'oh ffs not again' like when my dog hides under my bed and refuses to leave doesn't seem right.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Mates, yaknow what I'm looking forward to? Putting together a fight scene for Dove and Rei =P
Gonna get off the walls.

[/QUOTE]
You mean off the rails?

IG42 said:
You mean off the rails?
That too. I like off the walls after an incident with an upset cow when I was younger. It kept running into the cottage and knocking things off the walls. Families used off the walls ever since.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]That too. I like off the walls after an incident with an upset cow when I was younger. It kept running into the cottage and knocking things off the walls. Families used off the walls ever since.

[/QUOTE]
It managed to get inside multiple times?? You'd think someone would close the door after the first time.

IG42 said:
It managed to get inside multiple times?? You'd think someone would close the door after the first time.
I meant running into the cottage walls from the outside xD Things on the inside just kept falling off due to the vibrations.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I meant running into the cottage walls from the outside xD Things on the inside just kept falling off due to the vibrations.

[/QUOTE]
Oohhh that makes a bit more sense.

How do you stop them doing that?

According to dad, being 'John Fucking Wayne' xD

He got a rope around her head and pulled her back off to the fenced area she was supposed to be in. She'd somehow gotten out and was upset cos her calf was still in, so once she figured out what was up she went with dad fairly calmly.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
I am liking it. I still can't figure how the RP is going to end and it's going to end soon. That's nuts

[/QUOTE]
Isn't it? All the twists and turns...I can't wait to see how this rp concludes^^

QuirkyAngel said:
Isn't it? All the twists and turns...I can't wait to see how this rp concludes^^
Well, now that Dove's gone and forsaken the shinobi world (Though frankly, I can't blame her) coupled with the fact I've the sneaking suspicion that the Kakureyami still got something up their sleeve (Shockwave weapon from the Suna/ Kiri arcs, anyone XP), the shinobi and Kakureyami armies will wipe each other out, with the good ole' civilians inheriting what's left of the world.

But yea, either way I'll agree with you guys- looking forward to seeing how this all turns out. (> :D )

Also, I concur with your former point- Soba must be included in the Anpan/ Akane Gaiden of Gastronomy.

@Veirrianna Valentine Kouki's no longer at the Hokage Mansion. Chiaki managed to save everyone but him.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]@Veirrianna Valentine Kouki's no longer at the Hokage Mansion. Chiaki managed to save everyone but him.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, was not informed of this until now. I'll have to do... something with that... eventually. I'll figure it out in a bit when I actually have some time.

Sorry about that. If Kouki was there, I'm sure he'd make things worse by proclaiming that he's not a Ninja and that they need to be dealt with.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Sorry about that. If Kouki was there, I'm sure he'd make things worse by proclaiming that he's not a Ninja and that they need to be dealt with.

[/QUOTE]
Eh figured he would, but it wasn't anything I was gonna be surprised about. Dove's making trouble now, so trouble is to be made. Like I said though, when I get proper time I'll adjust my post.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm sure Wunan will make things equally worse. She might be a little upset after recent events.

[/QUOTE]
True, but she's got Dove back, which means they can go hate ninja together just like she always wanted xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]True, but she's got Dove back, which means they can go hate ninja together just like she always wanted xD

[/QUOTE]
You assume that's how she's going to react, as if there's no chance she'll go "NUUU NINJA DECEPTION!"

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL] So Kouki is no longer on the rooftop?
Nope. He's gone, along with the explosion.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Nope. He's gone, along with the explosion.

[/QUOTE]
2358484_1326824229478.74res_400_300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back