Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Lucem Tenebris

tumblr_nh2r0tnRHI1sszltro1_500.png

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
T-T-Tag you're it! I'm not posting until you do~

No tagbacks!

[/QUOTE]
But I already posted! I just have to figure out what to do without Kouki since he's littered through out my posts....

QUICK GM DO THE GM THINGS THAT GIVES US A REASON FOR HIM TO BE THERE FOR THE TWO SECONDS IT TAKES YOU TO WRITE UP A REASON FOR HIM TO DISAPPEAR!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]But I already posted! I just have to figure out what to do without Kouki since he's littered through out my posts....
QUICK GM DO THE GM THINGS THAT GIVES US A REASON FOR HIM TO BE THERE FOR THE TWO SECONDS IT TAKES YOU TO WRITE UP A REASON FOR HIM TO DISAPPEAR!

[/QUOTE]
No can do. I checked in the cupboard and I'm all out of cups ( :( ). I can't serve up anything for you today

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No can do. I checked in the cupboard and I'm all out of cups ( :( ). I can't serve up anything for you today

[/QUOTE]
Well not today, but can't you like, GM Kouki to still be there, only we don't realise it's just like.... another clone? Or he just hasn't crumbled to dust or something yet?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well not today, but can't you like, GM Kouki to still be there, only we don't realise it's just like.... another clone? Or he just hasn't crumbled to dust or something yet?

[/QUOTE]
Problem solved.

It's a clone sustained for a short time due to an abundance of chakra.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Don't listen to IG ( :P ). We must ask the devil himself what he wishes to do. As for GM'ing I can't write for PCs unless I'm given permission xD . That's one thing I've created a blood contract for. It's something I cannot do in exchange for (super secret reward)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Don't listen to IG ( :P ). We must ask the devil himself what he wishes to do. As for GM'ing I can't write for PCs unless I'm given permission xD . That's one thing I've created a blood contract for. It's something I cannot do in exchange for (super secret reward)

[/QUOTE]
Go yell at Luce then xD

@Lucem Tenebris

Lucem Tenebris. I am going to yell at you. Give you a good scolding. When you have time, you will set the record straight on what happened to Kouki. You will tell us how to proceed with our posts. You're always a thorn in my side Lucem.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Never seen it O.o I see it has good ratings though. If you suggest it, I'll add it my my list

[/QUOTE]
Ended up watching it on a whim with my little sister on Netflix. Jim Carrey did really well this role.

GasMaskie said:
Ended up watching it on a whim with my little sister on Netflix. Jim Carrey did really well this role.
I am assuming he played an air-headed man? Nothing against him as a person, but he really does well with that type of character.

On a whim. You sound like a benevolent god or something (>u>)

Okay. Expect 2 posts from me tomorrow people. We should have this thing done in June. Thanks for riding with Kanra and I. It was a pleasure.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I am assuming he played an air-headed man? Nothing against him as a person, but he really does well with that type of character.
On a whim. You sound like a benevolent god or something (>u>)

Okay. Expect 2 posts from me tomorrow people. We should have this thing done in June. Thanks for riding with Kanra and I. It was a pleasure.

[/QUOTE]
The Truman Show was Jim Carrey's first big dramatic role, though he still has that light-hearted and whimsical flair that he usually displays.

Lord.Alva.Edison.full.1165948.jpg

As benevolent as Lord Alva Edison. In Sona-Nyl of Violet Shadows, he's the "Tick-Tack Man" persona of Nyarlathotep and the creator of a false world under the ruins of New York City.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Lucem Tenebris. I am going to yell at you. Give you a good scolding. When you have time, you will set the record straight on what happened to Kouki. You will tell us how to proceed with our posts. You're always a thorn in my side Lucem.
He's gone, White. There's only dust in his place after the explosion. It just looks like he was caught in the blast. Not one bit of him is left there.

Veirrianna Valentine]I know right? I still dunno how to go about editting my post for that information... [/QUOTE] I just had Chiaki not see Kouki on the roof and removed all interaction with him. Simply delete all mentions of Kouki at the roof. [QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Lol. I have no clue wtf happened to Kouki either. LOL. I don't know how I'm supposed to post
Wunan sees Kouki enveloped in explosion(Chiaki was too slow to save him), truth seeking ball appears in front of her and expands into a dome, protecting her and a majority of the mansion from the explosive radius, but also blocks her from seeing what happened to Kouki. When the inky dome opens, Kouki's gone a long with a portion of the roof. Chiaki speaks with her briefly then jumps down to fight Jinan. Rei shows up. Then Dove and Shinsei shows up.

There's no need to write down gory details. He was there and now he is not. From what Luce told me, Chiaki didn't even see a body...which suggests he either got completely annihilated to the point where nothing of him is left, or he somehow escaped the explosion, but not through Chiaki's intervention. Whichever the case, it's simpler to leave death implied, but unconfirmed

Better yet, have her close her eyes like Soba did.

QuirkyAngel said:
Wunan sees Kouki enveloped in explosion(Chiaki was too slow to save him), truth seeking ball appears in front of her and expands into a dome, protecting her and a majority of the mansion from the explosive radius, but also blocks her from seeing what happened to Kouki. When the inky dome opens, Kouki's gone a long with a portion of the roof. Chiaki speaks with her briefly then jumps down to fight Jinan. Rei shows up. Then Dove and Shinsei shows up.
There's no need to write down gory details. He was there and now he is not. From what Luce told me, Chiaki didn't even see a body...which suggests he either got completely annihilated to the point where nothing of him is left, or he somehow escaped the explosion, but not through Chiaki's intervention. Whichever the case, it's simpler to leave death implied, but unconfirmed

Better yet, have her close her eyes like Soba did.
@White Masquerade This. Quirk managed to explain the situation better than what my current situation allows me to. I was a bit confused myself with the truth seeking balls.

Lucem Tenebris] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] This. Quirk managed to explain the situation better than what my current situation allows me to. I was a bit confused myself with the truth seeking balls.
Originally the ball was supposed to have appeared in front of Kouki and expanded from there...but if you want him gone, then he's gone. I don't like messing too much with an rpers plans for their character...

QuirkyAngel said:
Originally the ball was supposed to have appeared in front of Kouki and expanded from there...but if you want him gone, then he's gone. I don't like messing too much with an rpers plans for their character...
Chiaki jumping in was unexpected. I was a little suspicious when you asked if the bombs were made with nature energy, but wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen. It's good to still have surprises this far into the story.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, well Rei talked to Kouki before I found out -

[/QUOTE]
Chiaki did too. Hence why I edited.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Chiaki jumping in was unexpected. I was a little suspicious when you asked if the bombs were made with nature energy, but wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen. It's good to still have surprises this far into the story.

[/QUOTE]
I do like surprising people. White was surprised when Chiaki killed Sasuke as well^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back