Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You deviant. I'm going to make you my hero Lucem, one of these days and there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh yesss. The jinchuriki light blue ranger <3

I've been dying to see the jinchuriki stand together in a line with all their cloaks on and flowing like fire, ready to kick the butt of whoever stood before them.

So epic.

[/QUOTE]
I'd prefer to be the white ranger for the nifty Tigerzord.

I'd be surprised if they could be together in the same place without something breaking.

QuirkyAngel said:
I wonder if Chiaki should be sea green or red....
Pink.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You deviant. I'm going to make you my hero Lucem, one of these days and there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh yesss. The jinchuriki light blue ranger <3

I've been dying to see the jinchuriki stand together in a line with all their cloaks on and flowing like fire, ready to kick the butt of whoever stood before them.

So epic.

[/QUOTE]

[media]

[/media]
Kyoryuger managed to cram in 10 Rangers in one season. They had to reach with some of their color choices.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]IMO Sea Green would fit him really well. Red would probably be taken by Ryuu

[/QUOTE]
Good thing Ryuu's dead then. Though, Green Rangers have a higher mortality rate in Super Sentai. The Dragon Ranger (Green Ranger in MMPR) and GoseiGreen (not adapted into Megaforce) died in their seasons, the latter dying before he even got to henshin.

Lucem Tenebris]I'd prefer to be the white ranger for the nifty Tigerzord. I'd be surprised if they could be together in the same place without something breaking. Pink. [/QUOTE] Lol. Well I mean the only real jinchuriki that's a problem is [B][I]YOURS.[/I][/B] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Died before transforming? Ouch. That's embarrassing =/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Well I mean the only real jinchuriki that's a problem is YOURS.

[/QUOTE]
Well, Shirokko is still around...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Well, Shirokko is still around...

[/QUOTE]
(-n-) If no one bothers her, she's perfectly fine. Kouki goes out of his way to piss people off (>u>)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
Pink.

[/QUOTE]
If there were a bijuu that emitted pink chakra that'd be my first choice for Chiaki =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]IMO Sea Green would fit him really well. Red would probably be taken by Ryuu

[/QUOTE]
What color would Akago be?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade](-n-) If no one bothers her, she's perfectly fine. Kouki goes out of his way to piss people off (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Kouki is a five-year-old child in a bigger body. He doesn't know what he's doing. Shirokko does. It's a good thing Chiaki is around to play peacemaker.

QuirkyAngel said:
What color would Akago be?
Considering his name, it'd probably be red.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
Considering his name, it'd probably be red.

[/QUOTE]
So Ryuu and Akago would compete for red?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Kouki is a five-year-old child in a bigger body. He doesn't know what he's doing. Shirokko does. It's a good thing Chiaki is around to play peacemaker.

[/QUOTE]
He might. Or he might avoid fights...especially ones between friends. He hates picking sides when it comes to these sort of things. That's how he was for most of the rp.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If so, Akago's already in the lead. Even his hair is red.

[/QUOTE]
Well, in Timeranger (Time Force), there were two reds. The regular TimeRed and the sixth TimeFire. TimeFire bites the dust before the finale and passes on his stuff to the regular TimeRed.

Well, this'll be an exciting update. Complete with a nod to one of my favourite moments with one of my favourite Narutao characters, cos I love a good redemption arc... though we aren't looking at that.

Also Shinsei missed the cardinal rule of dating, "don't put you willy in silly", or more brusquely referred to as, "don't put your dick in crazy" by my Ameri-pals.

Oh yea, and shutout to the person that stated 'That girl is broken in ways even she does not understand.' in reference to Dove. It was ages ago, but I'm glad someone sorted it out early. Good eye.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Also Shinsei missed the cardinal rule of dating, "don't put you willy in silly", or more brusquely referred to as, "don't put your dick in crazy" by my Ameri-pals.

[/QUOTE]
I fail to see the problem with doing that (>_>).

@Veirrianna Valentine

I am liking it. I still can't figure how the RP is going to end and it's going to end soon. That's nuts

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
I am liking it. I still can't figure how the RP is going to end and it's going to end soon. That's nuts

[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I have been so caught up in work over the past few weeks, I haven't been keeping up at all, I have like 365 unread OOC comments that I may or may not totally skip. I recently picked up two part-time jobs to support myself through school, so my schedule of free time has pretty much gone out the window. Anyone care to update me on the happenings that pertain to Maika? I saw White dragged Sozoshi in, was a little bummed about that, I was going to use her for something else, but if I can just get her to survive Jinan, she'll be able to do it anyway.

Stickdom said:
To be honest, I have been so caught up in work over the past few weeks, I haven't been keeping up at all, I have like 365 unread OOC comments that I may or may not totally skip. I recently picked up two part-time jobs to support myself through school, so my schedule of free time has pretty much gone out the window. Anyone care to update me on the happenings that pertain to Maika? I saw White dragged Sozoshi in, was a little bummed about that, I was going to use her for something else, but if I can just get her to survive Jinan, she'll be able to do it anyway.
Errm all that fighting in Tainagakure (or whatever it is) was an illusion and Uzabab is going to tie Maika down until he stops being homicidal, anything i missed? @White Masquerade

IG42 said:
I fail to see the problem with doing that (>_>).
The nutter turns out to be delusional and borderline homicidal chakra being obviously.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
Just make everything explode xD Except Rei cos she's a good guy =P

Stickdom said:
Ah, understood. I know how that goes. If you need anything, anything at all, speak up and tell me. I am absolutely willing to do what I can for anybody that wants to make an effort.

About Sozoshi, tell me if I slipped up Stick! I've been looked at as a controlling *****, stuck-up, haughty, you name it. My feelings won't be hurt over criticism. I am open to talking about (almost) anything with anyone, even if it's something about what I did wrong.

IG's summary is right. Dove + Shinsei just got to Konoha. So Maika could have left in the middle, or is still with them.

If your jobs eat up your time, go on ahead and do your thing. Nobody will be mad if you have to do what you have to do.

@IG42

Lol. Well. Finding out he already has a kid and was married, Uzazab decided not to stick around =P.

@IG42[/URL]

Lol. Well. Finding out he already has a kid and was married, Uzazab decided not to stick around =P.
Well, I just need time to make posts and catch up. When I have some spare time like I probably will have this morning, I'll do some catching up and reading and possibly posting. As far as Sozoshi goes, don't worry about it, it would have happened eventually, you just threw her in a little earlier than I was counting on. No big deal, if it starts looking like she's going to die, she'll probably tail it for a little bit, claiming a "tactical opposite advancement". I don't blame you for trying to bring everything together, you've done so well so far, so I certainly have no bad names to call you :P

Waaaah, now I get to wait and see how Shinsei reacts to crazy Dove, see how Wunan reacts to anti-ninja Dove, and see how Kouki responds to not being dead like he seemed to have banked on. xD

@Veirrianna Valentine

Shinsei has been thinking Dove was insane since the beginning. He loved her anyway. He's also been wanting to fight her again

As we seen through the relationship between Shin and Izumi, Shin and Maika, he has no problems beating up the people he cares for -_-

QuirkyAngel said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
Shinsei has been thinking Dove was insane since the beginning. He loved her anyway. He's also been wanting to fight her again

As we seen through the relationship between Shin and Izumi, Shin and Maika, he has no problems beating up the people he cares for -_-
Oh no, we've noticed xD

And here i only have to think of a reaction to a guy coming up to one's fiancee and saying "Would it be too much of an imposition if you were to not attempt to murder my own significant other?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back