Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
I think my dog just headbutted my door and ran away like a child and an elderly person's doorbell
lol.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
You're doing pretty good in this RP though. That is excellent.
Glad you think so.

Ah, I've edited my post a bit towards the end with Kouki.

QuirkyAngel said:
lol.
Glad you think so.

Ah, I've edited my post a bit towards the end with Kouki.
I-I-I mean...it's not like I care or anything...but...h-how is my...rival...ness...with..

*turns away*

you..?

A-are you happy with it?

Not like I care though. I'm just wondering.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I-I-I mean...it's not like I care or anything...but...h-how is my...rival...ness...with..
*turns away*

you..?

A-are you happy with it?

Not like I care though. I'm just wondering.

[/QUOTE]
I've enjoyed our time together White. You're the best rival a gal can ask for :5/5:

QuirkyAngel said:
I've enjoyed our time together White. You're the best rival a gal can ask for :5/5:
Huh? Why'd you tell me that? In public too?? It's not like I really wanted to know! So embarrassing! Whatever Quirky!

xDDD

Oh my. I never get enough of playing Tsunderes. Ty for acting with me Quirkstar. Formatting is always the boring part in a post.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Huh? Why'd you tell me that? In public too?? It's not like I really wanted to know! So embarrassing! Whatever Quirky!
xDDD

Oh my. I never get enough of playing Tsunderes. Ty for acting with me Quirkstar. Formatting is always the boring part in a post.

[/QUOTE]
Np. You do the tsunderes well =)

Makes me wonder who you're posting for in the FotE...

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing Tsunderes requires a delicate balance. Not too much Tsun and not too much Dere. It is a difficult practice.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Playing Tsunderes requires a delicate balance. Not too much Tsun and not too much Dere. It is a difficult practice.

[/QUOTE]
And it only takes the right bloke to throw them right off balance. (>u>)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Playing Tsunderes requires a delicate balance. Not too much Tsun and not too much Dere. It is a difficult practice.

[/QUOTE]
I really want to see you write a Tsundere^^

...though I'm sure it'll be more tsun than dere.

IG42 said:
Which sort of bloke?

IG42 said:
Upsetting the balance is a dangerous thing. It results in a lot of violence.

QuirkyAngel said:
I really want to see you write a Tsundere^^
...though I'm sure it'll be more tsun than dere.
I've done many Tsundere characters. I think I've played out all the archetypes, but I have the most experience with Tsunderes and Kuuderes. Those two come the easiest to me.

QuirkyAngel said:
Which sort of bloke?
According to every harem anime I've ever seen, one that's nice.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
According to every harem anime I've ever seen, one that's nice.

[/QUOTE]
I suppose it would take patience to put up with a tsundere. That or an M^^

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]

I've done many Tsundere characters. I think I've played out all the archetypes, but I have the most experience with Tsunderes and Kuuderes. Those two come the easiest to me.

[/QUOTE]
I can think of three characters I've seen from you: Kouki, Near, and Nova. None of them seem like tsunderes...maybe kuudere...

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
the FOTE. I forgot who I'm writing for
...you forgot? You said somewhere that your next post would be for the FotE right? Or did I read wrong and your next post is for somewhere else?

QuirkyAngel said:
...you forgot? You said somewhere that your next post would be for the FotE right? Or did I read wrong and your next post is for somewhere else?
No you read right ( :P )

QuirkyAngel said:
I can think of three characters I've seen from you: Kouki, Near, and Nova. None of them seem like tsunderes...maybe kuudere...
Kouki had no emotions, so he can't really fit into any of those categories. Nova was sort of both, since he was calm and cold, but could still get pretty angry with annoying people. Clear didn't really fit into any categories either. He loved and acted normally around Pokémon, but he wasn't completely rude to humans, despite ignoring them for the most part.

Ken from the Dere Fest was my biggest Tsundere, since that was his main character trait. All the others I've done had the Dere knocked out of them before going full Tsun or Kuu.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Ahh, just when I was about to post. ^7^ Better change some things, huhuhu.

[/QUOTE]

ewlTGnG.png

Posting before people is my verb. It's what I do.

Time to have Itachi spam Amaterasu and burn down everything? Lol at Madara getting taken out in one post after taking like two arcs to kill in Shippuden.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

ewlTGnG.png

Posting before people is my verb. It's what I do.

[/QUOTE]
Laura is best girl but Char comes in at a close second.

I remember Laura and Char being my favorite characters in Infinite Stratos. I forgot the series existed until now.

White Masquerade] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ewlTGnG.png[/IMG] [B]Posting before people is my verb. It's what I do.[/B] [B] [/B] [/CENTER] [/QUOTE] Or to put it another way. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]

[media]

[/media]

@Lucem Tenebris

What role would you'd be open to playing, that you haven't before? Like something you've never touched? For me, it'd be a no-nonsense commander that utterly nuts. Or a really smart character that almost never talks but knows what's what going all around.

@Strawberry Preserves

I offer you my sincerest apologies, Sweetest berry on the bush.

@GasMaskie

You know it! And haha, you just need to have the right personnel for these ninja, Gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back