Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone remember whether Kouki's beast bombs were imbued with senjutsu? I'm too lazy to re-read...;_;

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]She's also mentally unstable and has still has the potential to tip some scales depending on which side she finalise with. Imagine her, Jinan and Wunan all teaming against the Ninja. Though what Shinsei would do in that situation would be up in the air, though Dove would have a couple options.

[/QUOTE]
Shinsei would fight Dove. Or he would not take part. But he won't side with Kakureyami.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Poor leadership, Kakureyami, Ninja... Orisas
(>u>)

[/QUOTE]
White was all the villains. Bad Kakureyami and Bad Ninjas. She was only showing the dark side of both.

@QuirkyAngel

Nope, not with senjutsu.

Right? Right? None of this is my fault. Everyone needs to look deep into themselves and say,

"Wow. What could I have done to make things better?"

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Nope, not with senjutsu.

Right? Right? None of this is my fault. Everyone needs to look deep into themselves and say,

Well, you could have made a lot more ninja like Nana...that could've made things a lot better...if you actually wanted a happy ending that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Right? Right? None of this is my fault. Everyone needs to look deep into themselves and say,

[/QUOTE]
I did make things better!

QuirkyAngel said:
Well, you could have made a lot more ninja like Nana...that could've made things a lot better...if you actually wanted a happy ending that is.
What's this supposed to mean rival? (-n-)

IG42 said:
I did make things better!
Of course you did (:3)

IG42 said:
Well i'm going to optimistically say Jinan is buggered, the real question is how much damage he does beforehand and how serious Kouki is about following through on his own delightful brand of genocide.
You never know with that kid. He's insane.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]About reminding me Kouki is uncontrollable. I've never experienced this in my RP life. Kouki is literally a loose cannon. There is almost nothing driving him. And he's the strongest character. Rofl. Nobody has a handle on the kid. It's insane.

[/QUOTE]
I think that's what makes him fun to write about. Kouki could've been a valuable asset in this RP, but he spent most of the time sightseeing. Even at the final battle that decides the fate of the world, he just decides to kill himself instead of using his almighty roll bonus. He doesn't care about anything. He's just a kid that wandered into someone else's story.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Which is why I wanted him to meet Rei, but like I said, everything now is totes up in the air, though that thirst for power thing that Kouki has is a little worrying.

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say he had a thirst for power. He was just curious about the world he never got to see very much of. Anything shiny or unique would interest him just as much as something like the Sharingan. He didn't even want the thing now, but got stuck with it.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
NOOOOOOOOOO!

NO! NO! NO! NO!

You killed Sasuke!????

(TAT)

Omg Omg Omg

Is this revenge for something?? Did I do something wrong to you???
...Are you a fan of Sasuke? Or did Chiaki accidentally prolong the war and make things difficult for the ninja...?

QuirkyAngel said:
...Are you a fan of Sasuke? Or did Chiaki accidentally prolong the war and make things difficult for the ninja...?
Yeah he made it very difficult. Madara is there too ._.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah he made it very difficult. Madara is there too ._.

[/QUOTE]
Ah...well...Chiaki was confused and would have no idea who the bad/good guys of the reanimates are =P

Also...where was Madara...?

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah...well...Chiaki was confused and would have no idea who the bad/good guys of the reanimates are =P
Also...where was Madara...?
He is standing at the end of the field across from Akane. :5/5: This will be a doozy

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]He is standing at the end of the field across from Akane. :5/5: This will be a doozy

[/QUOTE]
...I thought that was Sasuke...

cause of this line "Guess you never though this though enough, I have the two most powerful ninja of the previous ears on my side"

Naruto and Sasuke, right? And Sakura said 'oh no Sasuke' right after :/

QuirkyAngel said:
He was supposed to break the control at the right moment and clean up!

Now we have to wait for someone to remember Itachi exists and get him to do it.

IG42 said:
He was supposed to break the control at the right moment and clean up!
Now we have to wait for someone to remember Itachi exists and get him to do it.
I wanted to leave Akane, Dru, Shinobu, etc with something to do. But, well, Chiaki did plant pretty black snake in Gonta's head...so he could break control at any time...assuming he lives that is^^

QuirkyAngel said:
I wanted to leave Akane, Dru, Shinobu, etc with something to do. But, well, Chiaki did plant pretty black snake in Gonta's head...so he could break control at any time...assuming he lives that is^^
Don't worry =/

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Good morning, white-chan :3

[/QUOTE]
Hello to you Kalin and Good Morning

QuirkyAngel said:
This line sounds ominous...
It's not xD . Don't believe I'm evil. I'm not Anpan.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hello to you Kalin and Good Morning
It's not xD . Don't believe I'm evil. I'm not Anpan.

[/QUOTE]
I don't believe you're evil, White. It's just...the face =/

QuirkyAngel said:
I don't believe you're evil, White. It's just...the face =/
You want me to type without emotion like Lucem Tenebris?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You want me to type without emotion like Lucem Tenebris?

[/QUOTE]
No...please don't...

On another note, I finished updating Chiaki's cs^^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh my. He might give Kouki a run for his money

[/QUOTE]
Depends on how you look at it. I can't say how much stronger Kurama is compared to the other tailed beasts. And I think Kouki learned nature energy...which makes the truth seeking balls void. Plus he has special eyes which Chiaki does not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back