Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL. How do you know he won't roll 1?

[/QUOTE]
Did we want to roll low all of a sudden? Are doing lowball??

Are we being sarcastic??

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL. How do you know he won't roll 1?

[/QUOTE]
If he does, I will curse RNGesus for eternity.

IG42 said:
Did we want to roll low all of a sudden? Are doing lowball??
Are we being sarcastic??
You'll see once I make my post...or maybe you won't see=P

I need to post for Kinzu too...and I have no idea who Ant and Chesire are. May just leave them out.

QuirkyAngel said:
If he does, I will curse RNGesus for eternity.
You'll see once I make my post...or maybe you won't see=P

I need to post for Kinzu too...and I have no idea who Ant and Chesire are. May just leave them out.
They are NPC that Kinzu made to hold the other blades. Nobody really special. They were two replace the 2 he submitted for Neutral characters. And I wish you luck. I hope Jinan beats up Chiaki good. Someone needs payback for Daradei.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Meanwhile I await to see what happens with the tailed spirit bombs =P

[/QUOTE]
I await to see what happens too! I need to post for the Field of the End though before I get to that.

And don't bet on it. There's absolutely no story we could do with the sequel.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I await to see what happens too! I need to post for the Field of the End though before I get to that.
And don't bet on it. There's absolutely no story we could do with the sequel.

[/QUOTE]
Mmmhhmmm, guess that depends on how this ends, doesn't it?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Mmmhhmmm, guess that depends on how this ends, doesn't it?

[/QUOTE]
Bingo :5/5:. There are a few ways it could go cause there are STILL some loose ends, but we'll see.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Bingo :5/5:. There are a few ways it could go cause there are STILL some loose ends, but we'll see.

[/QUOTE]
Yup, I'm beginning to realise how much is about to ride on the potential Wunan/Dove interaction too. Why does there have to be so much pressure on Dove anyway? Why did we let this be a thing? Seriously, we literally picked on a little blind girl for like, the whole latter arse end of this RP xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Bingo :5/5:. There are a few ways it could go cause there are STILL some loose ends, but we'll see.

[/QUOTE]
Well i'm going to optimistically say Jinan is buggered, the real question is how much damage he does beforehand and how serious Kouki is about following through on his own delightful brand of genocide.

@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Hot post btw. These characters seriously need a sequel
I agree. It was nicely written.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Meanwhile I await to see what happens with the tailed spirit bombs =P

[/QUOTE]
It'll be taken care of.

@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

No! I will be bitter. I won't stop until you give me something back of equal or greater value.
She's also mentally unstable and has still has the potential to tip some scales depending on which side she finalise with. Imagine her, Jinan and Wunan all teaming against the Ninja. Though what Shinsei would do in that situation would be up in the air, though Dove would have a couple options.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]WOW. Lmao. I never considered Kouki actually fighting with the ninja gathered there. Well I'll be damned. Nice IG.

[/QUOTE]
Which part's nice? Being worried about the psychopathic death machine attacking?

I asked Luce about it, but it wasn't gonna work the way I was hoping cos plans were already made, but I pitched the idea of Kouki and Rei meeting up.

I mean, maybe it could happen still, but who knows =P

@Veirrianna Valentine

You take the good with the bad. Akago has Shirokko who's a little loopy but hey, she's loyal and pretty cool when she's not obsessing over something.

@IG42

About reminding me Kouki is uncontrollable. I've never experienced this in my RP life. Kouki is literally a loose cannon. There is almost nothing driving him. And he's the strongest character. Rofl. Nobody has a handle on the kid. It's insane.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
About reminding me Kouki is uncontrollable. I've never experienced this in my RP life. Kouki is literally a loose cannon. There is almost nothing driving him. And he's the strongest character. Rofl. Nobody has a handle on the kid. It's insane.

[/QUOTE]
Which is why I wanted him to meet Rei, but like I said, everything now is totes up in the air, though that thirst for power thing that Kouki has is a little worrying.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Which is why I wanted him to meet Rei, but like I said, everything now is totes up in the air, though that thirst for power thing that Kouki has is a little worrying.

[/QUOTE]
And that is the trick.

This whole RP, everyone thought the Kakureyami real were the enemy. Now you have it Veryanna.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]And that is the trick.
This whole RP, everyone thought the Kakureyami real were the enemy. Now you have it Veryanna.

[/QUOTE]
I knew the Kakureyami were only part of the issue from the get go (-n-)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I knew the Kakureyami were only part of the issue from the get go (-n-)

[/QUOTE]
Lol. There were a lot of issues.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Poor leadership, Kakureyami, Ninja... Orisas
(>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Why don't you like Orisas, friend? (>u>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back