Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
Based Hinata, there was no way she'd let the descendant of Toneri live. Especially after he stole her sister's eyes and then tried to NTR Naruto by abducting her and then brainwashed her into marriage.
Right? It's so much fun right now. I want the RP to end, but at the same time, I want to see how Shinobu wiggles herself out of this one. Or if someone is nice enough to save her.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]._. I was about to say. If you watched all 700?? episodes of Naruto, there would have been a problem

[/QUOTE]
Yeah lol :P

Yup, this is getting fun, it's gonna be an interesting end. I like immensely, by the way, that most of Rei's plans have gone fairly on point, mostly cos, while I love all the stuff I've been with Dove through and especially the twisty turny bits and really getting into the head of her, we don't have time for another go around, and I'm not sure I'd want to with Rei. She's a far more stable and set character =P

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yup, this is getting fun, it's gonna be an interesting end. I like immensely, by the way, that most of Rei's plans have gone fairly on point, mostly cos, while I love all the stuff I've been with Dove through and especially the twisty turny bits and really getting into the head of her, we don't have time for another go around, and I'm not sure I'd want to with Rei. She's a far more stable and set character =P

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean by go around?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What do you mean by go around?

[/QUOTE]
It means to try again

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What do you mean by go around?

[/QUOTE]
What Ig said =P

Also, the only thing keeping me from posting is your collab post not being finished yet.

Thank you IG

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]What Ig said =P
Also, the only thing keeping me from posting is your collab post not being finished yet.

[/QUOTE]
Are you sure you didn't mean Sequel? That's what I thought you meant by go around. Is that wrong? And about the collab, it's not me it's Lucem (^U^). You know I don't like collabs.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]What Ig said =P

[/QUOTE]
Exams got in the way, but my last one is tomorrow. The collab should be finished soon.

My collars should also be finished soon... although I do have pre grad parties throughout the week so there may be some times where I won't be on regardless.

IG42 said:
So how does getting chakra sealed affect dice bonuses? I assume that Sozoshi loses most if not all of them now.
@White Masquerade
Well, a character can still be dangerous even without the use of chakra. So it's possible to keep the same bonus even though the chakra is unusable. Sozoshi just went from "dangerous" rank to "skilled".

Daradei would go from "dangerous" to "no rank".

Rokurou would probably go from "World Class" to "Dangerous".

It really depends

The hell, White...? Never give Shinobu any time to react to what goes on... You'd think Shinobu would be able to see Hinata as about to attack her... Seriously, you keep putting me in these impossible situations where I literally can't get a response up. How the hell am I supposed to respond to Hinata attacking and sealing off Shinobu's chakra? Seriously, Shinobu simply wants to talk, not be forced to seal Hinata right then and there or die. It's quite unfair that Shinobu never gets the chance to talk when she wants to talk. The Chomei event in Yugakure, she didn't get to talk with Chomei. With Gyuki in the World Sewer, didn't get to sit down and talk. With Hinata, Shinobu clearly won't get the chance to talk to Hinata. Hell, back in Iwagakure, Shinobu wanted to talk to people but didn't get to freakin' do it because of Machi ruining everything.

CAN SHINOBU PLEASE JUST GET TO FUCKING TALK WITH SOMEBODY!? >///<

@White Masquerade

...So I guess Roku and Nana should head to Konoha or something and Anpan's just flat out dead because neither of them can actually heal him? It looks like all Kanra wanted to do was kill off Anpan and then have Naruto and Sasuke fight each other again? Sasuke's an even bigger dick than in canon here since he could apparently break Gonta's control over him at any time but only chose to do so after apparently killing two PCs. I'm honestly not sure what to do at this point because it seems like Jinan will probably get brutalized by the combatants already there and the ambush at Shar'kkun's been wiped out.

Dont worry Sasuke Did a lot of good here. and as For Shinobu Naruto may have just put her in a little bit of a better situation by saying Chomei was in her, as I doubt Hinata (haha my phone tried to correct this to Chinatown) would think that someone with a tailed beast inside of them would try to harm the world of the ninja.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@GasMaskie

Err... Pretty sure Hinata already noticed a Tailed Spirit inside Shinobu during White's post, but... With Naruto mentioning something, it may do a bit better regardless of what Hinata noticed earlier... Kinda going to have to know what White's planning for that though before I can actually do anything, considering that what Hinata does is what decides whether or not Shinobu will get some damned time to finally talk with somebody >~<

*flops in*

Ack... how has the weekend already come to an end? Furthermore, how are these reincarnates still an issue? ( -_- ")

Been waiting for a few folks to post for the Field of the End, but I'm thinking I may drop one tomorrow and try to speed things up a tad... we'll see.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Well, a character can still be dangerous even without the use of chakra. So it's possible to keep the same bonus even though the chakra is unusable. Sozoshi just went from "dangerous" rank to "skilled".
Daradei would go from "dangerous" to "no rank".

Rokurou would probably go from "World Class" to "Dangerous".

It really depends

[/QUOTE]
So Chiaki would go from "skilled" to "no rank"? Even if he still has a pointy needle sword and doesn't really need chakra to be deadly?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Err... Pretty sure Hinata already noticed a Tailed Spirit inside Shinobu during White's post, but... With Naruto mentioning something, it may do a bit better regardless of what Hinata noticed earlier... Kinda going to have to know what White's planning for that though before I can actually do anything, considering that what Hinata does is what decides whether or not Shinobu will get some damned time to finally talk with somebody >~<

[/QUOTE]
White just likes to fight. Shinobu could always talk while fighting/dodging. I mean, the folks at Tanigakure did plenty of that. Did you see all the emotional dialogue? It was crazy =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Are you sure you didn't mean Sequel? That's what I thought you meant by go around. Is that wrong? And about the collab, it's not me it's Lucem (^U^). You know I don't like collabs.

[/QUOTE]
I'm willing to do collabs when necessary, but I'm not a big fan of them either.

Well I look forward to you guys defeating white menace by the time I come back from basic . So make sure I got some good reading to view every so often folks !

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Tmo I love it when you give me sass. But why are you giving me free sass today? (:*)

In your own post you typed Shinobu was open to attack but not anything lethal, lol. You asked me to do this. I can't ignore something so beautiful.

@GasMaskie

I will take care of the Anpan situation. It's up to you whether you want to take Roku to Konoha or not; I will just say as long as Jinan is not at 0 HP, the battle will continue. It can change at the snap of a finger

@QuirkyAngel

That is the beauty of the 7 swords. They still give you a bonus no matter what rank you are.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Well I look forward to you guys defeating white menace by the time I come back from basic . So make sure I got some good reading to view every so often folks !

[/QUOTE]
Defeating White Menace >_>

That's what you call me? You didn't even give me my hug before you left

Last edited by a moderator:
'But not anything lethal'.

I would call closing all her chakra points pretty lethat, White. Clearly Shinobu would expect such an attack and be able to dodge at least most of the hits >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]'But not anything lethal'.
I would call closing all her chakra points pretty lethat, White. Clearly Shinobu would expect such an attack and be able to dodge at least most of the hits >~>

[/QUOTE]
Once you see the green marks on the floor created by the 8 Trigrams, your life is over. There is no escape once you are in range XDDD

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back