Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

「To think that, in the depths of her consciousness, she wants to perform a strained avenge trade while being surrounded by handsome men of her own liking!」 - such is the comment from a Servant of the same Avenger Class.
Based Dantes left a comment on Jeanne Alter's profile. Also entirely accurate since she bootlegged a bunch of Male Servants (and Bryn) to live out a galge life.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Based Dantes left a comment on Jeanne Alter's profile. Also entirely accurate since she bootlegged a bunch of Male Servants (and Bryn) to live out a galge life.
Lol. Avenger of certain heroes is an interesting flip on their personality =P

Avenger Jesus Christ

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Avenger of certain heroes is an interesting flip on their personality =P
Avenger Jesus Christ

[/QUOTE]
He'd probably qualify for Saver over Avenger since everyone in that class are Grade A Edgelords/Chuunis. Angra Mainyu through absorbing parts of Shirou's hero mentality may have helped him become a better person. He still spouts a ton of edgy dialogue during F/HA. He also gets romantically involved with someone who is essentially female Kirei so yeah.

GasMaskie said:
He'd probably qualify for Saver over Avenger since everyone in that class are Grade A Edgelords/Chuunis. Angra Mainyu through absorbing parts of Shirou's hero mentality may have helped him become a better person. He still spouts a ton of edgy dialogue during F/HA. He also gets romantically involved with someone who is essentially female Kirei so yeah.
Female Kirei ._.

And the Fate RP you're in. Does it allow classes like Saver, Shielder, and Avenger? I may give it a second look if it does. No promises though.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
Tmo I love it when you give me sass. But why are you giving me free sass today? (:*)

In your own post you typed Shinobu was open to attack but not anything lethal, lol. You asked me to do this. I can't ignore something so beautiful.

@GasMaskie

I will take care of the Anpan situation. It's up to you whether you want to take Roku to Konoha or not; I will just say as long as Jinan is not at 0 HP, the battle will continue. It can change at the snap of a finger

@QuirkyAngel

That is the beauty of the 7 swords. They still give you a bonus no matter what rank you are.

Defeating White Menace >_>

That's what you call me? You didn't even give me my hug before you left
Naturally I give you a lot of tough love white ( ;) )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Female Kirei ._.
And the Fate RP you're in. Does it allow classes like Saver, Shielder, and Avenger? I may give it a second look if it does. No promises though.

[/QUOTE]
Nope, Avenger and Ruler are NPCs. Saver's traditionally been overpowered (read: Final Boss). Doesn't look like Turnip made room for a Shielder class either.

GasMaskie said:
Nope, Avenger and Ruler are NPCs. Saver's traditionally been overpowered (read: Final Boss). Doesn't look like Turnip made room for a Shielder class either.
Gotcha. Okay then. =/

BlacklegSanji said:
Just wondering but what would happen to Suigetsu Hōzuki if he were to liquefy and then get his chakra stolen from him by Jinan.... would he stayed as water or would he immediately turn back?
He would stay in his liquid form

Imagine how crappy that would be... being water for the rest of your life, that sucks... also is there any potential way to unblock ones chakra, like is it like when the chakra path ways are blocked due to getting hit by someone who can pinpoint then (aka Hinata) or is it totally different and in what ways is it different?

BlacklegSanji said:
Imagine how crappy that would be... being water for the rest of your life, that sucks... also is there any potential way to unblock ones chakra, like is it like when the chakra path ways are blocked due to getting hit by someone who can pinpoint then (aka Hinata) or is it totally different and in what ways is it different?
Totally different. Chakra is Physical + Spiritual energy. Wuji tears chakra apart. The only way to fix it, is to find someone who can put it back together again.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Totally different. Chakra is Physical + Spiritual energy. Wuji tears chakra apart. The only way to fix it, is to find someone who can put it back together again.

[/QUOTE]
*beep* Doctor Tainan to the O.R.

IG42 said:
*beep* Doctor Tainan to the O.R.
Now you're starting to see the picture. The Ying/Yang concept was a unique bit they added into the last parts of Naruto. I am very surprised they didn't choose to follow with Wuji & Taiji too. Would have made interesting enemies for the author to play with

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Now you're starting to see the picture. The Ying/Yang concept was a unique bit they added into the last parts of Naruto. I am very surprised they didn't choose to follow wit Wuji & Taiji too. Would have made interesting enemies for the author to play with

[/QUOTE]
Is Tainan still hanging out with not-an-Avatar Roku?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
How do you pronounce Shar'kkun?
No idea, weren't you the one who came up with the name? Anyways, the waste of time that was Naruto's arrival has pretty much torpedoed any chance of Roku going for a Peace ending. Not that there was still anyone even trying for that anymore. You know how there are versus threads of characters and one stipulation is 'Morals Off'? Roku's reached the threshold.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
XDDDD

Roku just said "Come on. Anpan is dead." ROFL.

You see? friends are useless. Anpan should just go full evil.
You have to consider whether or not Anpan ever considered them friends in the first place.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]You have to consider whether or not Anpan ever considered them friends in the first place.

[/QUOTE]
Anpan will get resuscitated by the plot, it'll end up working out in the end anyways because there's 0 stakes involved when it comes to a non dice-related death from an NPC.

GasMaskie said:
Anpan will get resuscitated by the plot, it'll end up working out in the end anyways because there's 0 stakes involved when it comes to a non dice-related death from an NPC.
Mmm. If you want this, you'll have to wait for another RP that's cooking

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Mmm. If you want this, you'll have to wait for another RP that's cooking

[/QUOTE]
WAIT.... another RP cooking....

sequel... Sequel.... SEQUEL!!!!!!!!1

@White Masquerade

Their wedding feast will be charred Shūfukuma. If he doesn't die from old age before then. If Toad NTR is canon then I'll laugh as I type out Roku's elaborate suicide.

Also, the Habanero guy resorting to autoerotic asphyxiation in order to stave off a zombie infection is pretty hilarious.

GasMaskie said:
Also, the Habanero guy resorting to autoerotic asphyxiation in order to stave off a zombie infection is pretty hilarious.
What has that got to do with an infection transmitted by biting?

IG42 said:
What has that got to do with an infection transmitted by biting?

[media]

[/media]
Well, it apparently works. Though the fact that he has an autoerotic asphyxiation machine installed in his house is pretty weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back