Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

Anpan is going to have to burn his clothes now. He'll learn Fireball Jutsu just to do it. Or Amaterasu, hell.

And nice plot armor! I like!

On a side note, it's time to find a new picture for Anpan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Anpan is going to have to burn his clothes now. He'll learn Fireball Jutsu just to do it. Or Amaterasu, hell.

And nice plot armor! I like!

On a side note, it's time to find a new picture for Anpan.
Battletoad-mutated Anpan :3c?

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine Nooooo. Nooooo. Nope! No Sequel. This is it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

=P If you like that, itll be kinda enjoyable for you.

@Strawberry Preserves

Plot armor is nice when you get it in matching colors~
Still not enough to get me to pick up Kabaneri since it still looks like Attack on Titan with cooler stuff.

1436385354769.jpg

Also, shit. This guy turned out to be Archer Heracles. Except he's listed under Herc's birth name (Alcides) and his Noble Phantasm here is Twelve Glories. His stats are insane, as expected of the best Archer. Apparently, he has no Divinity because this is Herc's human side. He's also an Avenger-class at the same time.

1462802448423.jpg

@Veirrianna Valentine

Hypothetically speaking. If there was a sequel, what would you do in it anyway? There's nowhere to go after this. Unless we do some crossover since Naruto has differnt dimensions. Like the ninja appearing in Star Wars, or the Avatar Last Airbender Universe, or the RWBY Universe

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Hypothetically speaking. If there was a sequel, what would you do in it anyway? There's nowhere to go after this. Unless we do some crossover since Naruto has differnt dimensions. Like the ninja appearing in Star Wars, or the Avatar Last Airbender Universe, or the RWBY Universe

[/QUOTE]
More than likely focus on a utopia land of sorts held together by the ever loving and helpful Rei, while also focussing on Dove, namely her over the top fear of losing people to death, and how she goes on an insane crusade to find immortality for all she loves. It'd be... well... bad on her end, and she would more than likely have become a potential enemy due to her insanity.

Rei, of course, would know only she can truly step up without fear of lethal repercussion, and would eventually be forced to head out to put an end to the Immortal Bear-witch.

=P

@GasMaskie

Wooow, that's so funny XDDD. I get he's strong, but I have to ask, why is his head covered??

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]More than likely focus on a utopia land of sorts held together by the ever loving and helpful Rei, while also focussing on Dove, namely her over the top fear of losing people to death, and how she goes on an insane crusade to find immortality for all she loves. It'd be... well... bad on her end, and she would more than likely have become a potential enemy due to her insanity.
Rei, of course, would know only she can truly step up without fear of lethal repercussion, and would eventually be forced to head out to put an end to the Immortal Bear-witch.

=P

[/QUOTE]
R

O

F

L.

You want me to reply to this? (>u>)

I was thinking that the actual darkness surrounding Kakureyami could be like a chakra fruit incarnate, like the ten tails, and it was what was causing everyone to go evil.

@White Masquerade

>Herc was originally just a normal heroic Archer. His Master asks him if Herc will be willing to harm children, and Herc refuses so this guy uses his command spells.

>Herc figures he can resist commands with his own innate magic power and in the worst case he can survive through 3 suicide commands, but then this guy uses his command spells to make him remember his past and on top of that uses the grail mud from Fuyuki on him.
In his myth, Heracles got put on a funeral pyre and only his human side got burnt up. That's why Alcides/True Archer/AAAAVVVEEEENNNJJJAAAAA is thin and toasted compared to Berserker. Also, True Rider's identity got revealed. She's Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons and a violent tsundere for Alcides.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
Wooow, that's so funny XDDD. I get he's strong, but I have to ask, why is his head covered??

R

O

F

L.

You want me to reply to this? (>u>)
Generally. I like response =P

BlacklegSanji said:
I was thinking that the actual darkness surrounding Kakureyami could be like a chakra fruit incarnate, like the ten tails, and it was what was causing everyone to go evil.
Don't go thinking there will actually be a sequel ( :D )

@Veirrianna Valentine

On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 45 Bajillion. I like it.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Don't go thinking there will actually be a sequel ( :D )
@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
See, I always have ideas xD

Sides, imagine the growth and the idea of two sisters having to fight each other, on unable to comprehend and accept death, the other focussing on only revelling in life. All sorts of fun.

Nope, Strange/Fake. Speaking of which, Richard the Lionheart (Thug Saber), is also insane. He's got a Lancelot-esque Noble Phantasm that lets him turn anything he holds into Excalibur. Apparently Richard the Lionheart had a habit of picking stuff up and calling it Excalibur. He uses a tree branch in the current volume of the LN.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Don't go thinking there will actually be a sequel ( :D )
@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
Utopia is impossible. xD Too many people probably hate each other. And before Anpan becomes the next big villain. :^) LOL JK I THINK

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
What if there was a mini-sequel/ epilogue where we all find out that the whole RP was genjutsu, and that all of mankind has been enslaved by that massive chakra fruit tree/ Infinite Tsukeyomi for the past century? And the shinobi and Kakureyami would have to tag team to take down Kaguya? (>u>)

Not that a sequel's ever going to happen, but still.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Utopia is impossible. xD Too many people probably hate each other. And before Anpan becomes the next big villain. :^) LOL JK I THINK

[/QUOTE]
True, but imagine a city where everyone is able to literally see the love based connections between everyone else. That's what Rei can offer, and it kind of changes things up.

@Veirrianna Valentine

( :P ) You can save that for Dove Gaiden and Rei Gaiden both on sale beginning August 1. It's one of the more obscure novels of the Naruto Universe, but I am sure people will be lining up to get a copy well into the night.

P.S. Love does not conquer all (>u>)

@GasMaskie

I remember! Richard is the one that got arrested by the cops right? I need to get on reading these books. If they are in English of course.

@Strawberry Preserves

Just say Anpan is evil right now. Don't beat around the bush, Straw. You know it. I know it. Just admit it and let me win.

@clarinetti

Would you enjoy that (*^*)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]True, but imagine a city where everyone is able to literally see the love based connections between everyone else. That's what Rei can offer, and it kind of changes things up.

[/QUOTE]
I've never believed in the 'love can change you' stuff. =v= Even if you're shown the error of your ways, it's still up to you to actively change yourself. Which some people chose not to do. o3o

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]True, but imagine a city where everyone is able to literally see the love based connections between everyone else. That's what Rei can offer, and it kind of changes things up.

[/QUOTE]
Well it would stop people from accidentally flirting with those already in a relationship but make the affairs much messier

@GasMaskie[/URL]

I remember! Richard is the one that got arrested by the cops right? I need to get on reading these books. If they are in English of course.

@Strawberry Preserves

Just say Anpan is evil right now. Don't beat around the bush, Straw. You know it. I know it. Just admit it and let me win.

@clarinetti

Probably not for a long time, I think Beast's Lair has been slowly making progress on some excerpts. And yes, that's Richard. It's really obvious but Narita's keeping his mouth shut about it. Like, one big hint was how he compared either True or Fake Assassin's speed to that of Loxley's (Robin Hood).

@GasMaskie[/URL]

@Strawberry Preserves

@clarinetti

It does when I'm in charge of it =P

IG42 said:
Well it would stop people from accidentally flirting with those already in a relationship but make the affairs much messier
Cept when everyone can see how important love is and the like, and understand the true value of it, for the most part most would not wish to infringe on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back