Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Based Thug Life Saber can turn anything he holds in his hands into his version of Excalibur. Its full title is Excalibur - Sword of the Forever Distant Victory. Apparently in Fate, during the Third Crusade Richard teamed up with Saladin and the Hassan of that time period in order to hunt down a Dead Apostle. He's also got a summoning Noble Phantasm or something.

Oh, and apparently True Berserker is Edison. The lion head got mentioned but apparently he's got a mecha body with spider legs.
Richard would never work with Saladin.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Richard would never work with Saladin.

[/QUOTE]
What if Saladin was a tsundere girl and Philip Augustus was his second-in-command who was also a girl and too shy to confess.

GasMaskie said:
What if Saladin was a tsundere girl and Philip Augustus was his second-in-command who was also a girl and too shy to confess.
Was Saladin's hair long or short?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Alright. :5/5:
Makes sense to me. Richard that dog (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Denser than Shirou. Ichika from IS. 10 Volume LN series of TM's Third Crusade where Richard continues to completely miss cues and misread intentions from two women while Hassan watches. It ends with Richard dying and no one winning the Thugbowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Who is Ichika btw?

[/QUOTE]

Goddamnit-Ichika.png

A dense motherfucker (read: STANDARD LN PROTAGONIST). At least Shirou actually managed to hook up with someone.​

GasMaskie said:

Goddamnit-Ichika.png

A dense motherfucker (read: STANDARD LN PROTAGONIST). At least Shirou actually managed to hook up with someone.​
Dense MCs are the worst. You yell at them to think a little bit harder but it never happens. Any show with an aware MC is automatically 10x better

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Dense MCs are the worst. You yell at them to think a little bit harder but it never happens. Any show with an aware MC is automatically 10x better

[/QUOTE]

a29f639d13b28f7f6242176a100af72e_480.jpg

We are coming to a close in this role play, so unless you want to make a character sheet for maybe a one or two more pages of posts with little to no way to enter into the current situation then go ahead, although that is really up to @White Masquerade

And once again the terrifying destructive power of the Jinchuuriki seems irrelevant by comparison.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]? What happened?

[/QUOTE]
Only the most bishounen guy here has had the power of four Bijuu and Six Paths chakra tossed at him.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Dense MCs are the worst. You yell at them to think a little bit harder but it never happens. Any show with an aware MC is automatically 10x better

[/QUOTE]
This isn't directed at Chiaki, is it?

IG42 said:
Only the most bishounen guy here has had the power of four Bijuu and Six Paths chakra tossed at him.
The most bishonen guy here is trying to decide which color scheme his six path sage mode should be once activated. (8))

IG42 said:
Lol. What do you mean 4 Bijuu?

QuirkyAngel said:
This isn't directed at Chiaki, is it?
The most bishonen guy here is trying to decide which color scheme his six path sage mode should be once activated. (8))
No lol. We're over Chiaki.

IG42 said:
And once again the terrifying destructive power of the Jinchuuriki seems irrelevant by comparison.
Technically, Chiaki joined the ranks of jinjuriki.

And, if I remember correctly Kurama > all other bijuus combined =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. What do you mean 4 Bijuu?
No lol. We're over Chiaki.

[/QUOTE]
I remembered you saying Daradei not getting Chiaki was one of your biggest regrets in this rp (>u>)

QuirkyAngel said:
Technically, Chiaki joined the ranks of jinjuriki.
And, if I remember correctly Kurama > all other bijuus combined =P

I remembered you saying Daradei not getting Chiaki was one of your biggest regrets in this rp (>u>)
So what. I've already settled on getting revenge against you if we ever end up in another RP together. I'm over it, but I'll never forget it until we're even. You are on my list

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You know what? Never mind, xD . Let's just finish. I am so dead and done (x_x)

[/QUOTE]
Does Chiaki get bonus points for sudden power boost? He promised Hagoromo that he'd do everthing he could to protect the ninja way. Sadly that might mean having to participate in the final battle :/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]So what. I've already settled on getting revenge against you if we ever end up in another RP together. I'm over it, but I'll never forget it until we're even. You are on my list

[/QUOTE]
I look forward to it.

QuirkyAngel said:
Does Chiaki get bonus points for sudden power boost? He promised Hagoromo that he'd do everthing he could to protect the ninja way. Sadly that might mean having to participate in the final battle :/
I look forward to it.
He and Anpan will. I will change their CS as soon as I get to those posts in the summary, but they will be the same rank as Jinan. So +18 bonus

@Strawberry Preserves

That info is for you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back