Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Correct. And everyone probably will considering Kouki has that 9-TAIL bonus. It's really funny how the one person who could have Solo'd Jinan is just an oblivious, selfish, nut, rofl.

[/QUOTE]
I think it's a fair exchange to potentially hit Jinan. Besides, nobody at the mansion is a saint. There's also those clones that got to work before impact.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think it's a fair exchange to potentially hit Jinan. Besides, nobody at the mansion is a saint. There's also those clones that got to work before impact.

[/QUOTE]
Woooahhh...nobody at the mansion is a saint? Those are fighting words Lucem. I don't want to have to go against you too.

Don't worry about the civilians, they are clear

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]When everyone else is dead/dying. :^)

[/QUOTE]
xD Keep it coming. Show us your true colors.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Woooahhh...nobody at the mansion is a saint? Those are fighting words Lucem. I don't want to have to go against you too.
Don't worry about the civilians, they are clear

[/QUOTE]
It's not as if Kouki went after them with malice, since he hardly knows the people there. What he did is similar to what Chanda tried to do before. Shirotaiyo aside, Shirokko caused quite the body count at a certain camp, so zero saints.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]How much you want to bet Chiaki's aura is going to be green (=u=)

[/QUOTE]
Maybe it'll be pink to match his hair. (o'v'o) And I'm not hiding anything!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It's not as if Kouki went after them with malice, since he hardly knows the people there. What he did is similar to what Chanda tried to do before. Shirotaiyo aside, Shirokko caused quite the body count at a certain camp, so zero saints.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, hey, don't push your luck Lucem Tenebris-san. I can only take so much sass (*^*)

@White Masquerade

[media]

[/media]
Ordered Fafnir Knight off Amazon. I'm ready to get my ass kicked. Also, Celtic Super Bitch got a special gacha for this week. Only a matter of time before Cu Alter.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey, hey, don't push your luck Lucem Tenebris-san. I can only take so much sass (*^*)

[/QUOTE]
I only speak the truth. If it means anything, Shirokko is the holiest of saints compared to Kouki.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If Anpan is evil, I really hope that he won't pull a Sasuke.

[/QUOTE]
And try to become Hokage?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]That or try to kill everyone and try to make up for it by saying "yeah...sorry".

[/QUOTE]
ROFL. Yo, Lucem. In a normal world, Sasuke would have been arrested and sentenced to life in prison instead of death, only because he saved the world with Naruto.

@White Masquerade

Field-On Enemy. They're purposefully overpowered creatures that show up on the dungeon crawling screen. They move as you move, and turns taken during combat count. It's possible for an FOE to ambush you during a boss fight. Fafnir Knight is the subtitle of Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold.

CSB is Queen Medb:

izBJhg0.png

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If Anpan is evil, I really hope that he won't pull a Sasuke.

[/QUOTE]
He isn't! ( :( ) He'd probably pull something more like a Madara. 'It's human nature to continue repeating the same mistakes,' something like that. And whether or not he'll actually do da evils will depend on Akane and the aftermath of his battles.

On a side note: Is portal cutting a thing? Usually portals appear to be almost two dimensional rifts in space. Would opening up a portal inside someone cut them in half...

@GasMaskie

AWWWWWW. Gas man...you pick the cutest pictures. Medb is so cute. She can't be evil xD . Not looking like that <3 And wow...never played a game with FOE. It must be annoying O.o Specially if your units are low on HP

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]He isn't! ( :( ) He'd probably pull something more like a Madara. 'It's human nature to continue repeating the same mistakes,' something like that. And whether or not he'll actually do da evils will depend on Akane and the aftermath of his battles.
On a side note: Is portal cutting a thing? Usually portals appear to be almost two dimensional rifts in space. Would opening up a portal inside someone cut them in half...

[/QUOTE]
Well. I think that Rinnegan is only able to switch the places of things within a certain distance. Plus the regular skills of the normal Rinnegan I guess (' :| ) You're lucky Anpan is an Uzumaki. I would have killed him the 1st moment he tried using it.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Field-On Enemy. They're purposefully overpowered creatures that show up on the dungeon crawling screen. They move as you move, and turns taken during combat count. It's possible for an FOE to ambush you during a boss fight. Fafnir Knight is the subtitle of Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold.

I played Etrian Odyssey III. FOEs were a nightmare. >_>

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
AWWWWWW. Gas man...you pick the cutest pictures. Medb is so cute. She can't be evil xD . Not looking like that <3 And wow...never played a game with FOE. It must be annoying O.o Specially if your units are low on HP
Remember that she's the one who wished for Cu Alter as the perfect husbando and that she needs 7 men to pleasure her in bed. Or just Fergus because his name means something.

I look forward to Nana's reaction.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]ROFL. Yo, Lucem. In a normal world, Sasuke would have been arrested and sentenced to life in prison instead of death, only because he saved the world with Naruto.

[/QUOTE]
In a normal world, Sasuke wouldn't have run off in the first place.

Aside from murder shenanigans, I don't think Anpan trying to be Hokage would be good either. After seeing the ones in this roleplay, Kages only seem to cause trouble.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]He isn't! ( :( ) He'd probably pull something more like a Madara. 'It's human nature to continue repeating the same mistakes,' something like that. And whether or not he'll actually do da evils will depend on Akane and the aftermath of his battles.

[/QUOTE]
I consider Madara to be the lesser of the two evils.

GasMaskie said:
Remember that she's the one who wished for Cu Alter as the perfect husbando and that she needs 7 men to pleasure her in bed. Or just Fergus because his name means something.
I look forward to Nana's reaction.
Oh come on. There's nothing evil about that. Maybe a little overboard, but its not like, murdering and skinning innocent animals =/

Edit: And about Nana, you'll see eventually.

@Lucem Tenebris

Haha! Lucem we really have to talk you and I. You've never expressed your opinions about this role-play to me before, so what you say comes as a shock. I'd like to know what other things you're thinking about.

@Strawberry Preserves

You know how I picture Anpan Gaiden? It's so weird, I have fantasized about how each character's Gaiden books would look like.

Anpan's has him smiling in front on the front cover. His face covers the majority of it while his outline is in the background. The book has like 150 pages right?

Pages 1-75 is good Anpan. Not get this. Page 76 and beyond are upside down.

What you have to do is flip the book upside down to the back cover, where Anpan's silhouette is shown stabbing his sister. From there you are able to continue the Gaiden and read about the darker parts of him.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]In a normal world, Sasuke wouldn't have run off in the first place.
Aside from murder shenanigans, I don't think Anpan trying to be Hokage would be good either. After seeing the ones in this roleplay, Kages only seem to cause trouble.

[/QUOTE]
We're only at 3 out of 5 major villages Kage-less and none of those seem to have any serious candidates for the position. Was rather surprised when Shirokko invalidated herself on that front.

GasMaskie said:
I'll come up for an explanation as to why Roku's soul isn't in the Pure Land as well. They won't even be allowed the peace of death together.
So what he gets to hang out with old man Hagoromo for eternity instead? When did you decide to be a dick to your character anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back