Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
You know how I picture Anpan Gaiden? It's so weird, I have fantasized about how each character's Gaiden books would look like.

Anpan's has him smiling in front on the front cover. His face covers the majority of it while his outline is in the background. The book has like 150 pages right?

Pages 1-75 is good Anpan. Not get this. Page 76 and beyond are upside down.

What you have to do is flip the book upside down to the back cover, where Anpan's silhouette is shown stabbing his sister. From there you are able to continue the Gaiden and read about the darker parts of him.
If you want, I'll actually draw that for you. (^U^)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha! Lucem we really have to talk you and I. You've never expressed your opinions about this role-play to me before, so what you say comes as a shock. I'd like to know what other things you're thinking about.

[/QUOTE]
I think about lots of things, but not many are important. I'm just taking notice of how many characters in this roleplay are evil and how we should have listened to Madara.

IG42 said:
We're only at 3 out of 5 major villages Kage-less and none of those seem to have any serious candidates for the position. Was rather surprised when Shirokko invalidated herself on that front.
Those three villages might be better off without a Kage, since they might get another traitor or murderer as a leader. Nothing like that would have happened in Koukigakure.

IG42 said:
We're only at 3 out of 5
major villages Kage-less and none of those seem to have any serious candidates for the position. Was rather surprised when Shirokko invalidated herself on that front.

So what he gets to hang out with old man Hagoromo for eternity instead? When did you decide to be a dick to your character anyway?
Nah, probably trapped in some sort of physical object and destined for eternal suffering. Alternate Roku's lost both children at this point, as far as he knows. With Asura and Indra's continued reincarnation and the fact that ninja are prone to warring with each other once the aliens are gone, I've lost all hope in the future that's promised after this war. It especially seems like things will just repeat anyways, if there's a sequel then a bunch of aliens will show up and fuck everything up for years before Asura and Indra show up again to make a third moon.

@White Masquerade

Background 3

「I don't hate being antagonized. However, I cannot tolerate the fact that, among the men of Ulster, there is one man - and one alone - who did not become mine even though I thought 『I want him』. Even though I called out to him, tempted him. That attitude in which, let alone be swayed, simply said 'what the heck are you doing?'」

「I won't forgive him. Won't forgive, won't forgive, won't forgive, won't forgive, won't forgive! Absolutely, not him!」

「Cu Chulainn of Ulster! By the name Medb, the lover and ruler of all men, I swear! I'll surely make you succumb to me!」
There's another part of her profile that says " She just earnestly, tidily enjoys lewdness, and purely performs deviousness. She loves good men. She really loves strong men! Not going against her own desires at all, she made many men her own while alive." Truly the lewdest Servant.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
I'll come up for an explanation as to why Roku's soul isn't in the Pure Land as well. They won't even be allowed the peace of death together.
._. Oh my Gas. Something needs to fixed within you. Must I descend into the depths of purgatory to rescue your tortured soul? You seem to relish hellish existence.

@IG42

Oooooh yeahh.....wellllllll. It looks like Akago'd have to take the position then huh...

@Strawberry Preserves

That would be stunning. I want all the fan trinkets I can get of all the Gaidens. I've cleared my bookshelf!

@Lucem Tenebris

Heh. As in completing the Infinite Tsukuyomi? As violating as it is, maybe things would have been better off that way.

GasMaskie said:
Nah, probably trapped in some sort of physical object and destined for eternal suffering. Alternate Roku's lost both children at this point, as far as he knows. With Asura and Indra's continued reincarnation and the fact that ninja are prone to warring with each other once the aliens are gone, I've lost all hope in the future that's promised after this war. It especially seems like things will just repeat anyways, if there's a sequel then a bunch of aliens will show up and fuck everything up for years before Asura and Indra show up again to make a third moon.
What is it with all the strongest characters being brooding asshats who've lost their faith in humanity?

IG42 said:
What is it with all the strongest characters being brooding asshats who've lost their faith in humanity?
Being strong is a burden on your mentality. Look at Dove. She sees everyone else as basically bloodthirsty idiots, so has resigned to being in the background.

It's just how ninja are *shrugs*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Heh. As in completing the Infinite Tsukuyomi? As violating as it is, maybe things would have been better off that way.

[/QUOTE]
Things still would have been better if everyone listened to Tobirama.

IG42 said:
That's not always the case. Some never had faith in humanity to begin with.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]That's not always the case. Some never had faith in humanity to begin with.

[/QUOTE]
Just because Kouki doesn't remember having it doesn't mean it was never there

IG42 said:
Roku was a victim, he never asked for this. As a writer, I realized that I couldn't in good faith continue participating because I disagreed with the way things were turning out. For all the hype about Jinan being an out-of-context OC threat, it looks like he'll just end up getting sealed into a second moon. Important side characters have died, Kanra's mentioned a Shinju incarnated thing showing up, and some asshole went around re-incarnating ninjas. It's like how The Force Awakens is just a rehash of A New Hope.

White Masquerade]._. Oh my Gas. Something needs to fixed within you. Must I descend into the depths of purgatory to rescue your tortured soul? You seem to relish hellish existence. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Oooooh yeahh.....wellllllll. It looks like Akago'd have to take the position then huh...

@Strawberry Preserves

That would be stunning. I want all the fan trinkets I can get of all the Gaidens. I've cleared my bookshelf!

@Lucem Tenebris

Heh. As in completing the Infinite Tsukuyomi? As violating as it is, maybe things would have been better off that way.
Kaguya was right, Infinite Tsukuyomi was the right call. Tobirama was right too. I'm sure Nana will just assume that Roku bailed out and move on. After all of this struggling, nothing ever changes. There's no meaning to existence in this world. London is an ever-distant utopia that the ninja would ruin if they get involved. Hell, they're probably re-enacting the Arthurian Myth and slaughtering each other anyways.

@Lucem Tenebris

It's really weird to hear Matthew Mercer in anything after Fire Emblem Awakening.

GasMaskie said:
It's really weird to hear Matthew Mercer in anything after Fire Emblem Awakening.
I heard him in a lot of other anime and video game roles before Fire Emblem, but it has gotten hard to hear anything but Chrom these days.

@GasMaskie

(> :D )

London is very civilized and orderly in comparison to this continent. That's actually where Hoshie Shimanouchi is headed in Hoshie Gaiden.

GasMaskie said:
Roku was a victim, he never asked for this. As a writer, I realized that I couldn't in good faith continue participating because I disagreed with the way things were turning out. For all the hype about Jinan being an out-of-context OC threat, it looks like he'll just end up getting sealed into a second moon. Important side characters have died, Kanra's mentioned a Shinju incarnated thing showing up, and some asshole went around re-incarnating ninjas. It's like how The Force Awakens is just a rehash of A New Hope.
Kaguya was right, Infinite Tsukuyomi was the right call. Tobirama was right too. I'm sure Nana will just assume that Roku bailed out and move on. After all of this struggling, nothing ever changes. There's no meaning to existence in this world. London is an ever-distant utopia that the ninja would ruin if they get involved. Hell, they're probably re-enacting the Arthurian Myth and slaughtering each other anyways.

@Lucem Tenebris

i_never_asked_for_this_by_videros-d4tkws6.jpg

Wait we aren't just going to kill Jinan till he dies from it?

Also i object to utopian illusions on principle.

giphy.gif

IG42 said:
i_never_asked_for_this_by_videros-d4tkws6.jpg

Wait we aren't just going to kill Jinan till he dies from it?

Also i object to utopian illusions on principle.

giphy.gif
Nah, I bet not-Kaguya will show up and hijack the final boss plot. Gonta's gonna suddenly reform and then Anpan and Chiaki will fight in the Field of the End and blow each other's arms off.

@GasMaskie[/URL]
(> :D )

London is very civilized and orderly in comparison to this continent. That's actually where Hoshie Shimanouchi is headed in Hoshie Gaiden.
Had Roku survived, he would have headed there to search for one of his brothers and a sister. The brother would have died at the climax and Roku would have turned his Rinnegan into a Rinne Sharingan out of sheer grief. That non-blood related son would have been picked up as an infant there, likely as a promise from a friend he makes there who would have ultimately died before the final confrontation between Roku and his older brother.

GasMaskie said:
Nah, I bet not-Kaguya will show up and hijack the final boss plot. Gonta's gonna suddenly reform and then Anpan and Chiaki will fight in the Field of the End and blow each other's arms off.
That does seem to be where we're headed. I expect thousands of flashbacks along the way.

GasMaskie said:
Frankly while i'm a bit annoyed at other guys getting the superpowers i'm rather proud that my character is still just a Jinchuuriki without any of that other mucking about.

GasMaskie said:
It's really weird hearing Chrom as Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero. Especially when he hits full on Urobuchi Despair.
The despair is even weirder when you consider his role as Captain America.

IG42 said:
Frankly while i'm a bit annoyed at other guys getting the superpowers i'm rather proud that my character is still just a Jinchuuriki without any of that other mucking about.
Akago could still get a new set of eyes at any moment.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]That does seem to be where we're headed. I expect thousands of flashbacks along the way.

[/QUOTE]
Inb4 not-Kaguya uses a renamed Infinite Tsukuyomi and we end up in Filler Hell. Also, Mercer as Jotaro Kujo might be even stranger.

At least his voice as a little more distinct:

[media]

[/media]

IG42 said:
With the army of NPCs and the fact that Jinan's been reduced to half health, suddenly making two characters 36s seems like overkill. These last few pages have been especially shitty because it's been continuous shit being thrown at Roku, Nana, and Anpan and preventing them from joining up with the main plot. Was Anpan and Chiaki's status ever foreshadowed before all of this went down?

@GasMaskie

@Lucem Tenebris

Over my dead body! The end to the original Naruto was already a little outlandish. I want to steer from going that road a 2nd time =x

@IG42

Don't listen to Lucem. Akago is not getting any eyes xD

Though I understand what you're saying. Naruto is much cooler without all the extra things they added in there towards the end. Hyuga are some bad dudes, but where did all their development and potential go?? Characters can be strong with out all the other-worldy stuff! I was really hyped for a 7 Swordsman bad*ss in the RP. I got it with Han (even though I hater her for stealing Chiaki =/)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Akago could still get a new set of eyes at any moment.

[/QUOTE]
Sure i'll keep watch for nutjobs trying to implant a Byakugan in his nostrils.

GasMaskie said:
Inb4 not-Kaguya uses a renamed Infinite Tsukuyomi and we end up in Filler Hell
I vote for Eternal Chang'e.

GasMaskie said:
Was Anpan and Chiaki's status ever foreshadowed before all of this went down?
I think it was confirmed for Chiaki when he got best boy status.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Characters can be strong with out all the other-worldy stuff!

[/QUOTE]
Kishimoto seemed to forget this when he exchanged his message of hard work and effort with prophecies.

IG42 said:
Sure i'll keep watch for nutjobs trying to implant a Byakugan in his nostrils.
I think that would be more of a burden. The Byakugan's blind spot would be bigger than ever before

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
@Lucem Tenebris

Over my dead body! The end to the original Naruto was already a little outlandish. I want to steer from going that road a 2nd time =x

@IG42

Don't listen to Lucem. Akago is not getting any eyes xD

Though I understand what you're saying. Naruto is much cooler without all the extra things they added in there towards the end. Hyuga are some bad dudes, but where did all their development and potential go?? Characters can be strong with out all the other-worldy stuff! I was really hyped for a 7 Swordsman bad*ss in the RP. I got it with Han (even though I hater her for stealing Chiaki =/)
At least Boruto will actually start focusing on the Hyuga with both the MC and his little sister both having Byakugan. Maybe we'll get some canon Bajiquan action.

As for this RP's current state, things are playing out pretty much like the original manga. Final Boss is an alien connected to a magical tree. Two reincarnations get bodied by an immensely powerful enemy and then Hagoromo bails them out with a last-minute power-up. All the ninja regardless of their ethnicity or backgrounds have teamed up to launch a united offensive at an enemy who has re-incarnates at their control. I've loved all of your developments prior to this last arc because of how different they were compared to the original manga and how the tone was different. But this arc's broken me. I've become so jaded that I killed my own character despite all the prep work I've put into justifying his relationship with Nana and what he did after going MIA for two arcs.

On another not, how are things looking for the second generation anyways now that two ships have crashed and burned? Assuming that Ryuu didn't knock up Kiyomi before he got stabbed.

GasMaskie said:
On another not, how are things looking for the second generation anyways now that two ships have crashed and burned? Assuming that Ryuu didn't knock up Kiyomi before he got stabbed.
Oh just you wait, the three way ship that Masqy set up is going to make it proper crazy. (=~=)

@GasMaskie

That's fair. I do see what you mean. Fandoms that mirror the source are not my cup of tea either. It should be something creative, new, and fresh I feel. Unfortunately it hasn't gone in that direction as of late but the RP isn't over; there's still some story left that I think you'll enjoy. I am bummed you killed your character, but wholly understand why you did it. Just sit tight and see how it all ends. I dunno if you'll fall in love with it, but it will definitely be a divergence from anything that's happened in Naruto before. It would be good set up for the afterstory.

=P For the 2nd generation, I don't know yet. Whether the ninja or Kakureyami win, is still up in the air.

@IG42

Lol. Get out of this OOC IG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back