Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

s4Hq4SC.jpg

I'll be sticking around to see how this ends though.​

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]
:o
WHY? NO ROKU X NANAN?????? UNFORGIVEABLE

[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel any better, it does confirm that Roku x Nana did happen. Except you'll never see it now that that possibility has been completely erased.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Good luck getting Kouki to do anything for you >_>. Ugh it's so rough dealing with Lucem
True. I don't actually expect Chiaki to succeed. I just wanted Chiaki to meet with Kouki again^^

GasMaskie said:
Yeah. I figured that if the plot's just going to turn into a rehash of the actual series's final battle, I might as well do something to shake things up.
Hmm, well, Chiaki isn't Naruto. I'll do my best to make sure the plot diverges from the actual series's final battle...which shouldn't be too hard, since I've never actually seen/read it^^

@White Masquerade

Both of Akago+Shirokko rolls were less than Jinan's...but Jinan gets a point for injury? Are the two rolls combined? I'm clearly misunderstanding something:/

I was finally able to finish this post. My internet keeps shutting down because of a storm, so I didn't get a chance to properly review it. If needed, I'll make appropriate changes tomorrow.

@QuirkyAngel

Yes. Up to two rolls can be combined. There is more reward, but there's also more risk too when doing that, especially in this phase of the battle where he takes away chakra. If you look at our rolls, we were VERY close to losing Shukaku and Matatabi at the same time.

IG asked at the start of the Boss Battle if combining rolls was allowed, and I said yes to allow couples and best friend characters to show off their combined techniques. It's what Daradei/Kinnosuke did to start things off if you read through again.

@Lucem Tenebris

Awesome. Haven't read the whole thing yet, but it looks good!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
25.gif

You know I have to keep it hot for you. The RP is almost over. Enjoy it while you can IG babe

[/QUOTE]
Ever wonder what the poll would look like if the OOC ship was in there? (' :) )

'Course the IC ship has already taken the lead, peeps killing off their own characters will do that

IG42 said:
Ever wonder what the poll would look like if the OOC ship was in there? (' :) )
'Course the IC ship has already taken the lead, peeps killing off their own characters will do that
Thanks for reminding me.

@Lucem Tenebris

LT. Have you left it up to me to decide if Kouki is dead?

White Masquerade]Thanks for reminding me. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

LT. Have you left it up to me to decide if Kouki is dead?
Reminding you of what that peeps be dead?

Damn Kouki what about half the other characters?

IG42 said:
Reminding you of what that peeps be dead?
Damn Kouki what about half the other characters?
Yeah, reminding me about the Kouki situation, cause everybody there would have to roll to dodge, lol.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah, reminding me about the Kouki situation, cause everybody there would have to roll to dodge, lol.

[/QUOTE]
So everyone could take a notch on their knockout counter?

IG42 said:
So everyone could take a notch on their knockout counter?
Correct. And everyone probably will considering Kouki has that 9-TAIL bonus. It's really funny how the one person who could have Solo'd Jinan is just an oblivious, selfish, nut, rofl.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Correct. And everyone probably will considering Kouki has that 9-TAIL bonus. It's really funny how the one person who could have Solo'd Jinan is just an oblivious, selfish, nut, rofl.

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]
How long until Chiaki & Anapanana arrive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back