Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

I'm up to 200+ Quartz and I know that I'll be getting more Apologems when the next two events start crashing the servers like crazy. Cu Alter doesn't seem to be getting a rate-up anytime soon so it looks like it's back to waiting for Sigurd.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
(<_<) Okay...after 2 minutes looking for it, I've decided it's lost. Sorry about that. You weren't missing mush *shrugs* Lucem draws much better than I do
Lol, that's aight. I'm just curious to see how other people draw, I pull techniques from their style and sich. I have a link for an art thread I started forever and ages ago, I should update it with some of my newer stuff... Though, I haven't really taken the time to draw much recently, too many things going on to get out of my artist's block :P

Traditional - Just Because- An Art Gallery

@GasMaskie

Apologems, lol. Have they even hinted Sigurd will be here anytime soon?

@Stickdom

That. Is my favorite type of drawing. I dunno. There something really cool about sketching pictures in a notebook or whatever that really nice to look at. "Official" art is. Bleh. Boring to look at it. It's too perfect if you know what I mean.

@Reminiscent

Poiiiiiiiii

Can you show Stick some of your drawings xD . I have to mention you whenever drawing comes up. Your style is nice too (:3)

Mehhhh

Which one

The realistic-ish one or the anime-ish one? 'Cause I don't think I sent you many recent anime ones...

And the realistic ones are really.. Eh since I just started drawing them two days ago .. ^^;

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

@Stickdom

That. Is my favorite type of drawing. I dunno. There something really cool about sketching pictures in a notebook or whatever that really nice to look at. "Official" art is. Bleh. Boring to look at it. It's too perfect if you know what I mean.

@Reminiscent

Poiiiiiiiii

Can you show Stick some of your drawings xD . I have to mention you whenever drawing comes up. Your style is nice too (:3)
Yeah, sketchy-type drawings are my favorite too, I like playing with suspension of belief, making it just recognizable enough to be realistic, but at the same time totally different from reality in the way of impossible shapes or scenes, etc. It really sets the mood that you can expect anything to happen in the drawings, and even then you can still be surprised by what you find.

I have a bunch of really old, like 6 years old, drawings that I'm rather fond of, I should totally do one of those "Draw It Again" things and redo them with m current talent level. I wonder how much has changed from then to now.

Reminiscent said:
Mehhhh
Which one

The realistic-ish one or the anime-ish one? 'Cause I don't think I sent you many recent anime ones...

And the realistic ones are really.. Eh since I just started drawing them two days ago .. ^^;
Ehhhh or not, they are good! Believe me! Stick won't laugh. I might, but he won't. I promise. =). Show the ones you want!

@Stickdom

Ohoho. We have an art connoisseur.

*Picks up clipboard with sheet labeled Stickdom*

And how does art make you feel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
I have a bunch of really old, like 6 years old, drawings that I'm rather fond of, I should totally do one of those "Draw It Again" things and redo them with m current talent level. I wonder how much has changed from then to now.
Keep at it. I once went to this art guy drawing people on the street and for a few dollars, he did a quick portrait in pencil. It came out amazing. To think somebody could capture a live face with pencil on paper??? That's nuts!

Definitely re-draw and see how you do. If you ever get into realistic drawings, let me know. I want to see those.

@Reminiscent

Omg. Lol. Rem I have to put you on the spot. Why are you so shy in public with your drawings (>u>)

@Hanjizoe

How can we help you?

Woaaah Hanjizoe is in an RP with me O:

Shh. I got a late start to drawing, that's why D:

Well I can't jump in, so technically not in the rp, just roaming around like a lost shinobi trying to find a decent path in life

Hanjizoe said:

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

@Stickdom

@Reminiscent

Poiiiiiiiii

Nope. But they'll probably have a warning a week in advance. Shuten Douji's probably going to get released during this event as well, not sure about the rest of the Four Heavenly Kings though.

Reminiscent said:
@White Masquerade Geh, maybe... Three years from now :x
I totally get it, I'm not particularly comfortable sharing my drawings at any given moment, the only reason I posted them on this site is the anonymity is enough that I feel safe xD

@Reminiscent[/URL]

Omg. Lol. Rem I have to put you on the spot. Why are you so shy in public with your drawings (>u>)

@Hanjizoe

How can we help you?
Eh, I'll probably never do that hyper-realistic drawing, not that I can't, it's just not as enjoyable to me, I much prefer caricatures and exaggeration in some aspects.

@GasMaskie

Okay you lost me again. Four Heavenly kings are who? ._.

@Stickdom

Understandable. I can't imagine actually doing it would be fun, except for when you finally get to look at the finished piece and say, "Wow. I nailed it."

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
I am looking to do a collab post Machi and Kiyomi, tell me whenever you're available
You'll have to wait a day or two. The internet at my dad's is acting up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back