Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
You still say the cutest things either way (*U*)
giphy.gif

Gasps.

Don't you get it??! Tsunderes are not people you want to be around in real life you silly fool!!
White Masquerade

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Iggy, you know that's bad for ya, right? xD

[/QUOTE]
At that time it was evening for me, and thank you for tying to improve peoples' health!! That was good! Let IG know he needs proper rest!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm currently trying to set up a test run of the system. Some help practicing would definitely be appreciated. It seems to have the same problems that the basketball plans did, a short turn-based system leaving not much room for long posts outside of collabs.

[/QUOTE]
Easy to fix, or at least brainstorm. Have each player take 3-4 turns in one move. In real basketball, teams go on "runs" right? Where it's 6 points scored to the other team's 0? It would make perfect sense allowing people to do that for longer posts. Also, It'd make the RP dramatic. Say Player 1 has 4 turns and scores on each turn. On their final turn they can win the game if they make a shot. They fail the roll. Bam. Stunning finish.

Thinking about it, it'd be cool to have the Rpers play on 1 team together. I'd certainly make a character to try things out. xD . Went off topic. Okay, but Yugioh is turn-based O.o . There's no way you can go around that. I don't even think you'd want long posts in a Yugioh RP.

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
*flops in sleepily*

...FYI, I'll finally have a post up sometime tomorrow... forgive me White-chan for my tardiness...

(Z_Z)
"No problem, Clari-chan."

*Catches you as you float to the floor*

*Places you on bed and tucks in cover up to your neck*

*Walks out of room and reaches to turn off the light*

It's okay. You did good. You rest now...superstar.
White Masquerade

(:B) How dramatic was that?

I should still be asleep but my dog had to keep whining cause no one let her out while I was unconscious

Arkytior said:
I should still be asleep but my dog had to keep whining cause no one let her out while I was unconscious
Ahhhh, sorry, sorry! I'll take the blame for that! I overslept too!

I woke up about an hour ago. Thankfully I had coffee. But I am blind because I haven't put my glasses on yet

Nah I blame real mom cause she yells at me for not letting the dog out till late but I can't actually do that cause ya know, I'm asleep

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkytior said:
I woke up about an hour ago. Thankfully I had coffee. But I am blind because I haven't put my glasses on yet
Nah I blame real mom cause she yells at me for not letting the dog out till late but I can't actually do that cause ya know, I'm asleep
haha, it's like she wants you to sleep-walk do it.

"Infi are you asleep? Good! Get up and take the dog outside!" I can picture that xD

Really tho lol

She knows I don't get up early in the morning. She's dumped water on me and I just roll over and go back to sleep

The fact that White turned Masami into a Pokemon Trainer made my day xD "Suicune, go! Use Blizzard! It's not very effective. Enemy Phoenix fainted." #FireTrainerIceMon #DealWithIt (B')

Arkytior said:
Really tho lol
She knows I don't get up early in the morning. She's dumped water on me and I just roll over and go back to sleep
Water? Dang, that's brutal O.o . Does your spirit leave your body and fly around in your dreams?

@Stickdom

:5/5: (*^*) Face me, Stick

Sorry for the delays, internet has become a rarity in my house almost as much as my time. I just got my post together now i'm gonna refine it later and hopefully have the finish product up tommorrow . Also i got my ship date is May 9 @-@ anguish

I'm going to try and get a post up today, or at least one day this week, my schedual has been packed due to sports and school and Grad, but I do have some free time this week I think

Stickdom said:
The fact that White turned Masami into a Pokemon Trainer made my day xD "Suicune, go! Use Blizzard! It's not very effective. Enemy Phoenix fainted." #FireTrainerIceMon #DealWithIt (B')
Suicune is of course a water type not an 'IceMon'

IG42 said:
Suicune is of course a water type not an 'IceMon'
If Suicune is a water type, then why can it learn Blizzard? (>u>)

Game.

Set.

Match.

78c8b5863c518938b6f69296e6ef1acd1e4cb159_hq.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If Suicune is a water typ,e then why can it learn Blizzard? (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Just about every water type learns that and/or ice beam, it's a blindingly obvious piece of strategy to give them coverage against grass types

Mom your argument is invalid. If you want to question why a water type can ,learn an ice type move, tell me why a normal type can learn a dark type move?

Arkytior said:
Mom your argument is invalid. If you want to question why a water type can ,learn an ice type move, tell me why a normal type can learn a dark type move?
Dark Type moves come in two flavors - edgy shadows (Dark Pulse and Dark Void) and dirty cheapshots. You don't need to be a dark-type to bite someone or sucker punch them.

IG42 said:
Just about every water type learns that and/or ice beam, it's a blindingly obvious piece of strategy to give them coverage against grass types
Or maybe...

Most water types are Ice too and to make things easier, they just hide it from you? How's that IG?

@Arkytior

I know the answer, but I'll let IG tell you that one. Since he is the Pokemon connoisseur.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Or maybe...
Most water types are Ice too and to make things easier, they just hide it from you? How's that IG?

[/QUOTE]
Some are ice too like Dewgong and Cloyster but a bunch aren't, if they were then they'd be weak to rock and fighting type attacks

Arkytior said:
I know why, I'm just countering your claim
Good, because I really didn't know *sweats*

IG42 said:
Some are ice too like Dewgong and Cloyster but a bunch aren't, if they were then they'd be weak to rock and fighting type attacks
(>A>) Okay, you win this match.

GasMaskie said:
Dark Type moves come in two flavors - edgy shadows (Dark Pulse and Dark Void) and dirty cheapshots. You don't need to be a dark-type to bite someone or sucker punch them.
Dark Void is definitely very cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back