Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

Musou game, remember? Also, it looks like Jekyll is getting a spin-off LN based on F/GO. Interestingly, Jekyll was the only Fragment servant that Kinoko Nasu designed. Apparently Sakurai (who wrote Fragments and will be the writer for this LN) felt that killing Jekyll off so early in Fragments wasted his potential.

Also, about the Da Vinci event. Servants show up as bosses, but since they're counterfeits they have different classes than what they should have. Shota Alexander was a Saber and his character type was "little brother in love with his older sister". Hector was a perverted older guy (but he's already like that). Siegfried was the "class's idol who sat next to her", Arash was "older brother-like person next door", and Arjuna was "Sadist Tsundere". Caster Gilles showed up as "Comic-relief dad". And as it turns out, Jeanne Alter is the one responsible for summoning all these fakers, it seems like she wants to live out a reverse-harem LN.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Musou game, remember? Also, it looks like Jekyll is getting a spin-off LN based on F/GO. Interestingly, Jekyll was the only Fragment servant that Kinoko Nasu designed. Apparently Sakurai (who wrote Fragments and will be the writer for this LN) felt that killing Jekyll off so early in Fragments wasted his potential.

Also, about the Da Vinci event. Servants show up as bosses, but since they're counterfeits they have different classes than what they should have. Shota Alexander was a Saber and his character type was "little brother in love with his older sister". Hector was a perverted older guy (but he's already like that). Siegfried was the "class's idol who sat next to her", Arash was "older brother-like person next door", and Arjuna was "Sadist Tsundere". Caster Gilles showed up as "Comic-relief dad". And as it turns out, Jeanne Alter is the one responsible for summoning all these fakers, it seems like she wants to live out a reverse-harem LN.
Nooo, I'm not familiar with these terms. Musou I believe Lucem said was fighting? 2D fighting? And they actually put those descriptions of the servants or you're prettying them up? (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dynasty Warriors-esque with lots of enemies and your character plowing through them.

And yeah, they're all described with those archetypes. This event is really weird.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Jeez, you're always not on my side in nearly every situation.
Haha. Imagine if Kanra and I actually starting focusing on screwing up people's plans. Isn't that crazy Quirk? We're doing absolutely nothing, but everything is still going sideways. Don't do it to yourself. Just RP (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
That's what rivals are for:)

But yeah, I hear ya. I enjoy planning for my characters, but it may be a wasted effort with how crazy and unpredictable this rp is. What I do to circumvent this is plan for when my plans don't work out. I don't actually expect any of my plans to run smoothly. Part of me even likes it better that way. Not as boring =P

GasMaskie said:
Dynasty Warriors-esque with lots of enemies and your character plowing through them.
And yeah, they're all described with those archetypes. This event is really weird.
Lol. I am surprised you haven't gotten used to it by now

QuirkyAngel said:
That's what rivals are for:)
But yeah, I hear ya. I enjoy planning for my characters, but it may be a wasted effort with how crazy and unpredictable this rp is. What I do to circumvent this is plan for when my plans don't work out. I don't actually expect any of my plans to run smoothly. Part of me even likes it better that way. Not as boring =P
( O.o ) You sound like you like putting yourself through pain. *whistles* Whatever floats your boat Quirk, no judging from me. I'm into some pretty weird things too.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( O.o ) You sound like you like putting yourself through pain. *whistles* Whatever floats your boat Quirk, no judging from me. I'm into some pretty weird things too.

[/QUOTE]

[media]

[/media]
I regret nothing

@White Masquerade

Bryn showed up today with Jeanne Alter. And the protagonist's group walks in on Jeanne Alter stepping on our favorite valkyrie. Literally everyone is speechless. After re-entering the room, Jeanne Alter reveals herself to be the mastermind. Not that it was ever in doubt. Fake Bryn is based off Jeanne Alter's wish for a friend of the same sex, though her archetype is "Masochist Lesbian Best Friend". I can't make this shit up.

Also, Bravely Second came out. Collector's Edition is really nice. It's also got a cool opening that plays after the prologue.

[media]

[/media]

GasMaskie said:
Also, Bravely Second came out. Collector's Edition is really nice. It's also got a cool opening that plays after the prologue.
I just bought it. Haven't had the time to play it yet, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it just as much as the last.

I see that in a lot of RPGs. I guess it's to encourage players to branch out from what they first see.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Haha. *Salutes*

@GasMaskie

Rofl. This game is sounding like a IDGAF side-project for the writers

@Lucem Tenebris

Ugh, It sucks so much getting something and not having the time to play with it! So frustrating!
@White Masquerade

I think it's more like the writers having a lot of fun writing the most absurd scenarios. God knows that we'll need it since Urobuchi is in charge of writing the Fate/Zero Collab Event.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
I think it's more like the writers having a lot of fun writing the most absurd scenarios. God knows that we'll need it since Urobuchi is in charge of writing the Fate/Zero Collab Event.
=P The protagonist dies and the game is shut down

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ugh, It sucks so much getting something and not having the time to play with it! So frustrating!

[/QUOTE]
I've been dividing my free time evenly between the Final Fantasy XV Platinum demo and planning a Yu-Gi-Oh! roleplay. There's only so many hours in the day.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]BTW. Can anyone tell me why 1 earbud always dies? It never fails. Never, never, never. 6th pair. Sixth!

[/QUOTE]
As for this, it has to do with the magnets that allow headphones to function. They both use magnetism to convert sound and one eventually causes the other to short out. It's like a battle of dominance between the left and right that escalates the longer they're used.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I've been dividing my free time evenly between the Final Fantasy XV Platinum demo and planning a Yu-Gi-Oh! roleplay. There's only so many hours in the day.
As for this, it has to do with the magnets that allow headphones to function. They both use magnetism to convert sound and one eventually causes the other to short out. It's like a battle of dominance between the left and right that escalates the longer they're used.

[/QUOTE]
(BP) We have drones that can fly really high in the sky via remote control, but we can't even get earphones to work right? Where are our priorities Lucem?

Also, nice! I love creative Role-plays. I'd like to see how that'd work

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Haha. *Salutes*
I expected a lot more Tsun is response to that one, I might be almost disappointed.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](BP) We have drones that can fly really high in the sky via remote control, but we can't even get earphones to work right? Where are our priorities Lucem?
Also, nice! I love creative Role-plays. I'd like to see how that'd work

[/QUOTE]
According to the United States budget, our priority is military spending.

The roleplay is mainly going to work through dice rolls. Each card in a player's deck has a corresponding number and the dice decide which one is drawn. I think it could be pretty fun if I don't forget about it like the other dozen roleplays I intended to make.

IG42 said:
I expected a lot more Tsun is response to that one, I might be almost disappointed.
No Tsun today, today is relax day. Tomorrow I might bite off your hand if you bring it up though

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]According to the United States budget, our priority is military spending.
The roleplay is mainly going to work through dice rolls. Each card in a player's deck has a corresponding number and the dice decide which one is drawn. I think it could be pretty fun if I don't forget about it like the other dozen roleplays I intended to make.

[/QUOTE]
Ah wow. That does sound like it could work. Almost. It'd be messy. If you ever want to practice it let me know. I am very interested in using dice in role-plays from here on. Not the stuffy kind, but simple, new ways. It'd be cool to share tricks

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No Tsun today, today is relax day. Tomorrow I might bite off your hand if you bring it up though

[/QUOTE]
You still say the cutest things either way (*U*)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
I am off in a bit, but I'll have your post tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
Well for some unfathomable reason, I've woken up a bit ago. What time is tomorrow for you, cos it's early in the morning for myself.

Also, Ig, what're you doin' up?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well for some unfathomable reason, I've woken up a bit ago. What time is tomorrow for you, cos it's early in the morning for myself.
Also, Ig, what're you doin' up?

[/QUOTE]
Too much cola and trying to work on a post, by far the most efficient way of keeping me up, even worse than TVTropes and Civ 5

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ah wow. That does sound like it could work. Almost. It'd be messy. If you ever want to practice it let me know. I am very interested in using dice in role-plays from here on. Not the stuffy kind, but simple, new ways. It'd be cool to share tricks

[/QUOTE]
I'm currently trying to set up a test run of the system. Some help practicing would definitely be appreciated. It seems to have the same problems that the basketball plans did, a short turn-based system leaving not much room for long posts outside of collabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back