Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Easy to fix, or at least brainstorm. Have each player take 3-4 turns in one move. In real basketball, teams go on "runs" right? Where it's 6 points scored to the other team's 0? It would make perfect sense allowing people to do that for longer posts. Also, It'd make the RP dramatic. Say Player 1 has 4 turns and scores on each turn. On their final turn they can win the game if they make a shot. They fail the roll. Bam. Stunning finish.
Thinking about it, it'd be cool to have the Rpers play on 1 team together. I'd certainly make a character to try things out. xD . Went off topic. Okay, but Yugioh is turn-based O.o . There's no way you can go around that. I don't even think you'd want long posts in a Yugioh RP.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds like it can work. I originally intended for all the players to be on the same team while I came up with the others. I usually create an absurd amount of characters anyway.

There's really no way to get long posts from each person during a duel outside of a collaboration, unless they play into the mental aspect of it. I plan to have a large story and world built around it with the game used as a way to explore it all, so there would be room there for expansion and characterization.

GasMaskie said:
1460754838857.jpg

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]That sounds like it can work. I originally intended for all the players to be on the same team while I came up with the others. I usually create an absurd amount of characters anyway.
There's really no way to get long posts from each person during a duel outside of a collaboration, unless they play into the mental aspect of it. I plan to have a large story and world built around it with the game used as a way to explore it all, so there would be room there for expansion and characterization.

Yo, Angelo!

[/QUOTE]
Wowza. Impress us Lucem. I want to RP some wicked Kuroko no Basket

@IG42

Are you okay with me being a sore loser? Because I can't stand when I lose dice rolls. It's so irritating! Ah! I hate it! I hate it! It's not fair.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Quirk and V, I hope you get 1's!! Forever!
tumblr_mcq8oo5xgC1rhpj4po1_500.gif

Ughhh right before sleep too. This is so (BP)

[/QUOTE]
Oh you're just going to hate the hell out of me xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh you're just going to hate the hell out of me xD

[/QUOTE]
IKR?

I wish you could have seen my face when I rolled 17...

Are you kidding me?????

17????

Out of 100 possible numbers, I rolled 17??

I hate dice.

I wish bad luck on your rolls.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]IKR?

Are you kidding me?????

17????

I hate dice.

[/QUOTE]
My rolls were perfect for what I needed xD Also screw you, didn't I get a two somewhere? Exactly.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]My rolls were perfect for what I needed xD Also screw you, didn't I get a two somewhere? Exactly.

[/QUOTE]
*sticks tongue out*

Screw you too! I was planning on beating the stuffing out of Dove and Shinsei, but someone upstairs doesn't want to see me happy. You're so lucky, baka-Valentine

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*sticks tongue out*
Screw you too! I was planning on beating the stuffing out of Dove and Shinsei, but someone upstairs doesn't want to see me happy. You're so lucky, baka-Valentine

[/QUOTE]
Nein sprechen ze anime speak xD

Instead I'ma beat you =P

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Are you okay with me being a sore loser? Because I can't stand when I lose dice rolls. It's so irritating! Ah! I hate it! I hate it! It's not fair.
There there Masqy-chan *hugs*

I don't like entirely luck based contests either. I like to think that strategy is basically making luck as unnecessary as possible.

Righty-o there we go.

@QuirkyAngel

Right, got that plan in play liked we'd talked about. Also hope you don't mind but I stole your roll. Figured if I failed and Dove was paralysed I could'a told ya to go look into Kam's fix for when he was injured badly =P It worked out though.

And now we watch to see the chaos unfold as this pair goes and does god knows what xD

Oh yea, also, the Ship is sailing. Yay ships.

Veirrianna Valentine]Righty-o there we go. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Right, got that plan in play liked we'd talked about. Also hope you don't mind but I stole your roll. Figured if I failed and Dove was paralysed I could'a told ya to go look into Kam's fix for when he was injured badly =P It worked out though.

And now we watch to see the chaos unfold as this pair goes and does god knows what xD

Oh yea, also, the Ship is sailing. Yay ships.
No problem. You saved be from having to beat White's 50 :)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]IKR?

Are you kidding me?????

17????

I hate dice.

[/QUOTE]
I can relate. Pretty sure rngesus hates me to.

IG42 said:
There there Masqy-chan *hugs*
I don't like entirely luck based contests either. I like to think that strategy is basically making luck as unnecessary as possible.
Yes. That's something I want to do. To make a dice system that's mostly strategy. I have a few really good leads, but al the dice people I know are too "Dice, Dice, Dice! Don't mess with Dice!" Would it kill you to experiment a little O.o

@Veirrianna Valentine

( :P ) Stole a roll? What makes you think that's allowed? It was already 2 on 1 where Izumi would have probably lost. If what I think was done, was done, it's going to cost Dove and Shinsei (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yes. That's something I want to do. To make a dice system that's mostly strategy. I have a few really good leads, but al the dice people I know are too "Dice, Dice, Dice! Don't mess with Dice!" Would it kill you to experiment a little O.o
@Veirrianna Valentine

( :P ) Stole a roll? What makes you think that's allowed? It was already 2 on 1 where Izumi would have probably lost. If what I think was done, was done, it's going to cost Dove and Shinsei (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Explain this please. Do I still roll for Shinsei's round 4? *is confused*

QuirkyAngel said:
Explain this please. Do I still roll for Shinsei's round 4? *is confused*
No, no. I hate to have people edit their posts so I do exchanges instead. Dove's interference will slide and it will count, but in exchange, those two will face something worse. So for now, you don't have to do anything until my next post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fore I got to bed-

I AM INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO LIMIT DOVE AND GIVE HER REASONS TO NOT FLY INTO A RAGE AND FLAUNT HER OP NIGH INVULNERABILITY BY HAVING HER SLOW DOWN AND FOCUS MORE ON HER WANTS SO WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO INSTIGATE THE OPPOSITE EFFECT FROM HER!?!?!?!?!

xD

That is all lol

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Fore I got to bed-
I AM INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO LIMIT DOVE AND GIVE HER REASONS TO NOT FLY INTO A RAGE AND FLAUNT HER OP NIGH INVULNERABILITY BY HAVING HER SLOW DOWN AND FOCUS MORE ON HER WANTS SO WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO INSTIGATE THE OPPOSITE EFFECT FROM HER!?!?!?!?!

xD

That is all lol

[/QUOTE]
*shrugs*

Idk about anyone else, but it's my job to test your character. Completely not personal. I do it to everybody. Even dear Akago babe <3

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
And question for you. Did you want a Kiyomi post or skip that?
Do I want something from you for Kiyomi? Sure. If anything, she's towards the back of the fighting, ready to heal people or something

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Fore I got to bed-

xD

That is all lol

[/QUOTE]
tbh, Shinsei's the type of character that likes poking at a sleeping bear. If he's the one keeping her grounded...let's just hope Izumi manages to drill something into him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back