Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*shrugs*
Idk about anyone else, but it's my job to test your character. Completely not personal. I do it to everybody. Even dear Akago babe <3

[/QUOTE]
*hmmphs about how "Akago babe" seems to get the free-pass tests* xD I'm sure that White is totally unbiased towards all characters equally, yup yup, no favoritism or anything, nope not at all. xD

On the other hand, you want me to let Maika play himself, alright. I doubt you'll like what's coming though. You want him to be like every other overly-edgy character in the Naruto universe? Alright then, let's how much damage I can do. (} :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
*hmmphs about how "Akago babe" seems to get the free-pass tests* xD I'm sure that White is totally unbiased towards all characters equally, yup yup, no favoritism or anything, nope not at all. xD
On the other hand, you want me to let Maika play himself, alright. I doubt you'll like what's coming though. You want him to be like every other overly-edgy character in the Naruto universe? Alright then, let's how much damage I can do. (} :) )
Right getting s**t because home village was destroyed before we started, very nice

Stickdom said:
@Arkytior

Gotcha. Well time to get working on the final stretch. Look out for a Kiyomi post in the coming days *crosses fingers* I hope Ryuu doesn't ruin the moment like he ALWAYS DOES.

"M-M-Machi, back away. Kiyomi is your sister, but she's my girl, got that? Now leave her alone and let her do what she wants. If she wants to fight in a super dangerous war with me, then you should let her."

(>_>)

The things I'd do to Ryuu! Jeeez!

@Stickdom

If Maika is meant to be overly-edgy, then do so. =P It doesn't matter whether I like what your character will do or not. I'm not expecting anything from anybody. If there's a set plan in the works, you can be sure it's going to be broken up. So give it up. Play your character natural and seeing what unfolds. It's the best way to do things.

If you want to know who my favorite character is, it's Kiyomi, btw.

@IG42

Lol. Right? At least Maika has some Ame survivors and actual buildings still left to move back into >_>

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*shrugs*
Idk about anyone else, but it's my job to test your character. Completely not personal. I do it to everybody. Even dear Akago babe <3

[/QUOTE]
Can we...that one seems weird even to me

IG42 said:
I don't even know
I won't be sad. You don't like the nickname do you? I am a fair person. You tell me what I should call him.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I won't be sad. You don't like the nickname do you? I am a fair person. You tell me what I should call him.

[/QUOTE]
Eh throw 'em at the wall and see what sticks

Okay, last 2-3* weeks of the RP coming up. I may be a little distracted as I type up posts and such, so tag me or PM me if any questions and etc. It is a pleasure ya'll

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay, last 2-3* weeks of the RP coming up. I may be a little distracted as I type up posts and such, so tag me or PM me if any questions and etc. It is a pleasure ya'll

[/QUOTE]
I must've gotten under your skin with finally bonding Dove to someone xD

I was starting to wonder if it was ever going to happen, but this worked out. That and it helps limit Dove too, but yea, looks like this is going to get fun.

I've done it. I've pulled the trigger. No going back now. Hang on, Hira, things just got interesting. xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15225-kinzu-hekmatyar/ said:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]
Whooooo! Next post the field of the end is OVER. Thank you kindly

@Stickdom

Now that was interesting! Is Shinsei dead?
Ugh I'm really false starting on making a post.

As far as Shinsei goes he'll probably be fine, the last person who Dove liked and got stabbed is doing pretty well considering.

IG42 said:
Ugh I'm really false starting on making a post.
As far as Shinsei goes he'll probably be fine, the last person who Dove liked and got stabbed is doing pretty well considering.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

This. This is the IG I like. Whatever you did these past 24 hours to lead you to this moment...do it everyday. I like it.

@White Masquerade

Nasu: The Fate/Zero event will be fun, of course! Actually, during the planning phase a year ago, there was a character that we were writing as a surprise for players, and when I asked (Gen) Urobuchi to write a story with that character as protagonist, he gladly accepted it. But during the plotting stage, even though I said, “Write something with a happy ending for once,” first he asked me, “Can’t I have this character kill this other character and end it there?” and he gave me a plot that was even darker than Fate/Zero.[laughs] I said, “What kind of festival do you think we’re making here?! Gen, you should believe more in dreams, aspirations, and the bonds between people!” and had him revise the whole thing. Urobuchi also plays FGO, so the meeting was pretty simple. It went like, “Urobuchi, I want you to write a Fate/Zero collab event for FGO. Actually, just do it.” “Understood. I’ll burn through it with my 3☆ party. Though I did Kintarou [5] during the New Year.” There was absolutely no need to explain the system, so it was all just “I’ll leave it to you!”
Sasuga Urobutcher. This is from this translate interview.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
This. This is the IG I like. Whatever you did these past 24 hours to lead you to this moment...do it everyday. I like it.

[/QUOTE]
I can't go out to get my hair cut every day

@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]

Whooooo! Next post the field of the end is OVER. Thank you kindly

@Stickdom

Now that was interesting! Is Shinsei dead?
To the best of anyone's knowledge, Shinsei is dead. I've been doing some behind-the-scenes plotting with Quirk, so they know what's going on, but yes, Shinsei is dead to anyone watching.

Stickdom said:
To the best of anyone's knowledge, Shinsei is dead. I've been doing some behind-the-scenes plotting with Quirk, so they know what's going on, but yes, Shinsei is dead to anyone watching.
You didn't plot with VV? Hoo boy.

Important life rule: Always take the Scots into account.

IG42 said:
You didn't plot with VV? Hoo boy.
Important life rule: Always take the Scots into account.
Let's just say it's for me to know and you to.... not know. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back