Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Pretty much, but since the exorcist is just the support, I can raise them with my healer. The new classes are all really good additions to the game and I don't really mind the fact that they replaced a couple of the old classes from Bravely Default. Also, I can't get over the fact that the new protagonist, Yew, has Dean Venture's voice actor.
The Venture Brothers I've heard of but never watched. =P That and those other weird shows they had on Swim, lol.

[media]

[/media]
This is the best way to watch DiU. Duwang subs. Venture Bros. is a fairly interesting show and it isn't one of Adult Swim's LSD-fueled shows, though it can get pretty bizarre if you don't understand the various references it makes.

GasMaskie said:

[media]

[/media]
This is the best way to watch DiU. Duwang subs. Venture Bros. is a fairly interesting show and it isn't one of Adult Swim's LSD-fueled shows, though it can get pretty bizarre if you don't understand the various references it makes.
Oh yeah, I am dense on many things xD . Probably not for me. Though that Jojo show looks very interesting. I am almost biting on it. Does that small grey hair kid have powers too?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yup =P

[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. It may be Tomorrow or Thursday, still a few things to have before we continue

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh yeah, I am dense on many things xD . Probably not for me. Though that Jojo show looks very interesting. I am almost biting on it. Does that small grey hair kid have powers too?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Koichi will get his own stand fairly soon. These subs are a callback to the original Japanese->Chinese->English translation of Diamond is Unbreakable that are colloquially known as Duwang as the translation process mangled Morioh into Duwang.

GasMaskie said:
Yeah, Koichi will get his own stand fairly soon. These subs are a callback to the original Japanese->Chinese->English translation of Diamond is Unbreakable that are colloquially known as Duwang as the translation process mangled Morioh into Duwang.
They didn't make too much sense though T_T

Or maybe it was because the scenes were sliced together?

@White Masquerade

A little of both, that was the best (read: funny) clips of the Duwang Subbed first episode. Also, the VAs for Arjuna/Karna, Mashu, and the collective Artoria clones will be doing a livestream show about F/GO's Fate/Zero event.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
A little of both, that was the best (read: funny) clips of the Duwang Subbed first episode. Also, the VAs for Arjuna/Karna, Mashu, and the collective Artoria clones will be doing a livestream show about F/GO's Fate/Zero event.
Will it be subbed xD

clarinetti said:
Finally... it has been done.
*retreats back to hermit cave to study*
Okay! Here we go then :5/5: We shall get to it beginning tomorrow!

@White Masquerade

Nope, but I'm sure key details will be recapped later. What is known right now though is that Iskander will be the 5* Limited for this event and that it will be as big as the KnK collab. It might even be as accessible as that one so I might be able to completely empty the event shop again.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Nope, but I'm sure key details will be recapped later. What is known right now though is that Iskander will be the 5* Limited for this event and that it will be as big as the KnK collab. It might even be as accessible as that one so I might be able to completely empty the event shop again.
What's emptying the event shop? Like spending all your Quartz?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What's emptying the event shop? Like spending all your Quartz?

[/QUOTE]
Grinding so hard that I can get all the important materials needed to ascend a Servant or upgrade their skills. There's also the matter of maxing out the Event CEs which are usually pretty nice.

GasMaskie said:
Grinding so hard that I can get all the important materials needed to ascend a Servant or upgrade their skills. There's also the matter of maxing out the Event CEs which are usually pretty nice.
Good god. I hope they have an "Auto-Battle" button (<_<)

@White Masquerade @Drumonkey

Hey, FYI I ended up edited the Akane post a bit so as to include the message to the shinobi alliance (Since I wasn't sure if Dru would get a chance to respond before White's next big post). If there's any issues with that, please let me know.

@clarinetti

Lmfao. *Wipes tear from my eye*

Somebody needs to give Akane a baby. Too good. Loool, she'd be a better mother/parent than half the ships currently going on.

Nice post :5/5:

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

Somebody needs to give Akane a baby. Too good. Loool, she'd be a better mother/parent than half the ships currently going on.

She can be a Godmother, problem solved.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

I'm happy that you enjoyed it- perhaps that'll help to make amends for my absence the past little while ;p.

Hmm, and I have to agree with @IG42 's idea- as of where things are standing now, its seems more likely for Akane to play godmother/aunt to some of the ship's kidlets than having any herself: she'd keep those tykes in line, that's for sure XP.

GasMaskie said:

[media]

[/media]
Heh, looks like we'll finally get Darius vs. Iskander.
Woah, all black and gold teeth. Not going to lie, Darius looks like the bad*ss servant, lol. Wouldn't mind summoning him to my side!

@IG42

You're so sweet, IG.

@clarinetti

She might have to Godmother Shinsei and Dove's kids if it's somehow possible O.o

To anyone reading this OOC, (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)

tumblr_ndthgwmBCq1rrr564o1_500.gif

Wth do you know about ships? You are so lucky this is anonymous! I don't know who you people are, but you mystery voters better get your act together. Akago and Shirokko should be the highest pair. If you knew what they've been through you'd pick them in a heart-beart. You better go get some coffee, tea, cocoa, whatever you drink, and take yourself to read the IC again. The whole thing.

Good grief.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

tumblr_ndthgwmBCq1rrr564o1_500.gif

Wth do you know about ships? You are so lucky this is anonymous! I don't know who you people are, but you mystery voters better get your act together. Akago and Shirokko should be the highest pair. If you knew what they've been through you'd pick them in a heart-beart. You better go get some coffee, tea, cocoa, whatever you drink, and take yourself to read the IC again. The whole thing.

Good grief.

[/QUOTE]
And this is why we can't have nice things xD

Stickdom said:
And this is why we can't have nice things xD
LOL. Even people I don't don't know are going to get it. I'm going to make sure they know I know they're there.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Darius is only a 3*, but that sort of makes sense since he was an incompetent commander irl if I'm remembering it correctly. The real star of this commercial is the Assassin EMIYA reveal at the end.
*sobs*

-_- You totally led me on, Gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back