Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Alright that one got away from me a bit, actual post will be a while longer.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Post will be finished up tomorrow! Enjoying it. It's always nice writing those NPC on NPC posts.
@Veirrianna Valentine

Yes, please pull Maika off Izumi's neck. Omg. I will admit that caught me by surprise. I was like...

Is he...crying on her back?

I was speechless.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I already fixed that issue xD Read ya posties!

[/QUOTE]
Meddling kids :P I was going somewhere with that, and now I have to find out another way to get the same result. The moment was perfect for what I was going to do, now I have to build it back up again. Dang it, Dove! xD

@White Masquerade

Heh, Jeanne Alter's a violent tsundere. Here's her bond lines for each level.

1. How filthy. Don't come close to me.
  2. You're being persistent. Do you want to be strangled to death? (Sigh) Why have I chose to respond to the summoning?
  3. That's enough! I'll burn you if you step any closer.
  4. I've already told you to ignore me... it is not advisable to be too close to a cursed witch. You will be burnt along as well.
  5. I see. So you wish to be burnt? Okay, okay, I will do that someday. You will definitely regret it when that day comes. If you still have no regrets knowing this, I will accompany you even to the depths of hell.

Even Dantes was clearer about how much he likes you as a Master.

@White Masquerade[/URL]
...I've forgotten how how insane Yoko Taro was. He's an even more terrifying person than Urobuchi. I.. ended up reading one of his manga series.

It's about high school students with psychic powers getting drafted into a war. Shit goes sideways in the fastest possible time because it turns out that guns still beat telekinesis. The Kirito-esque captain of the squad whose also the Student Council President gets blindsided and killed via messy headshot in the first chapter. The protagonist is actually a male yandere. I'm almost tempted to keep going but I know the author will get progressively worse given his track record with Drakengard and Nier.
=P That's how it should be, haha. Unless you are like an X-Men Tier psychic, you're pretty much going to be ripped to shreds by sniper rifles, missiles, grenades, machine guns, and maaaybe combat knives if the soldier is skilled enough. Were they tested before sent off?? O.o . If anything, they sound like they'd have made better spies or diplomats.

IG42 said:
Alright that one got away from me a bit, actual post will be a while longer.
No probs, I liked what I saw

Stickdom said:
Meddling kids :P I was going somewhere with that, and now I have to find out another way to get the same result. The moment was perfect for what I was going to do, now I have to build it back up again. Dang it, Dove! xD
Why do you still bother planning things??

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ah yes, I remember it now! I have a sinking feeling about it though >_>

[/QUOTE]
You need to catch up on the down low xD

Sides, Quirky's latest post is going to have an interesting response depending on some stuff'n'stuff =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No probs, I liked what I saw

[/QUOTE]
Eh you said you wanted to see more of those two hanging about and i provided, it just went on longer than i meant it to.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]You need to catch up on the down low xD
Sides, Quirky's latest post is going to have an interesting response depending on some stuff'n'stuff =P

[/QUOTE]
Yeah if Dove says: "Even though you disrespect me, have a horrible personality, and are a d-bag in general, you kissed me so, I'm going to like you," that would shock me. At that point I'd be compleeeeeeetely done with Dove

IG42 said:
Eh you said you wanted to see more of those two hanging about and i provided, it just went on longer than i meant it to.
I was not disappointed! Now I as well as Shirokko understands~

BTW go ahead and control Frank Snow if you'd like. I don't know if Kanra is going to but I don't plan on it

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah if Dove says: "Even though you disrespect me, have a horrible personality, and are a d-bag in general, you kissed me so, I'm going to like you," that would shock me. At that point I'd be compleeeeeeetely done with Dove

[/QUOTE]
Shinsei does respect Dove. He respects her enough to be brutally honest ^^;

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Why do you still bother planning things??

[/QUOTE]
I still do...even though less than half of anything I plan actually ends up working out the way I want.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Shinsei does respect Dove. He respects her enough to be brutally honest ^^;
I still do...even though less than half of anything I plan actually ends up working out the way I want.
Jeez, you're always not on my side in nearly every situation.

Haha. Imagine if Kanra and I actually starting focusing on screwing up people's plans. Isn't that crazy Quirk? We're doing absolutely nothing, but everything is still going sideways. Don't do it to yourself. Just RP (^.^)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
BTW go ahead and control Frank Snow if you'd like. I don't know if Kanra is going to but I don't plan on it

[/QUOTE]
I would if i could find where Kanra left the blasted sheet.

IG42 said:
I would if i could find where Kanra left the blasted sheet.
It is on the 2nd page of the "Neutral Characters" Tab. I caught a bit of your too-long post disease too =/. Came a bit longer than I intended. You need to stay away from me

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Dove will do what Dove does, I'll get a post up either here in the next few hours, or I'ma go away to bed and come back when I wake.
No problem

@White Masquerade

Oh yeah, I rechecked the leaked Servant list. Apparently we'll be getting Caster Gilgamesh and Emiya Alter. I'm fairly sure Assassin Emiya is just Kiritsugu, though if it ends up being Shirou I'll be pleasantly surprised. Oh, and new Extella scans with Hakuno's new outfit.

K6Sl2vT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Oh yeah, I rechecked the leaked Servant list. Apparently we'll be getting Caster Gilgamesh and Emiya Alter. I'm fairly sure Assassin Emiya is just Kiritsugu, though if it ends up being Shirou I'll be pleasantly surprised. Oh, and new Extella scans with Hakuno's new outfit.

K6Sl2vT.jpg
Is it going to be an RPG like Grand Order? It says release on PS4 & Vita. Will it be a 3D adventure game? IT'd be a bummer if it were just a TCG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back