Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]And darn, I was really hoping for the simultaneous face punching, but alright xD

[/QUOTE]
2KGhGL3.gif

Yay for cross counters!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well plus side is once I know what Tmo's doing with Kokoro, I'll be having Rei join at the Field of End. Hopefully she can put an end to some of this undead problem, that or they can take turns ripping each others arms off or something.
And darn, I was really hoping for the simultaneous face punching, but alright xD

[/QUOTE]
You know what's funny? I really understand how Dove feels like now. Ive been thinking a lot lately,

"Wtf are you people doing??!"

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You know what's funny? I really understand how Dove feels like now. Ive been thinking a lot lately,

[/QUOTE]
I'm just going to wonder how your little 2v1 is going to turn out when Maika shows up. You didn't think that you'd be able to actually finish it, did you? xD

Stickdom said:
I'm just going to wonder how your little 2v1 is going to turn out when Maika shows up. You didn't think that you'd be able to actually finish it, did you? xD
Wonder which side Maika will choose xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You know what's funny? I really understand how Dove feels like now. Ive been thinking a lot lately,

[/QUOTE]
And I know, right? It's no small wonder Dove is finally losing her bleeding mind, you know wot I mean?

[/QUOTE]
We're trying the best we can. Well, Chiaki is anyway...

Stickdom said:
Up to 13 rounds, but between V and I we just need 3 more wins each.

Stickdom said:
What makes you think Dove and Shinsei are just going to let him intervene?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What makes you think Dove and Shinsei are just going to let him intervene?

[/QUOTE]
Notice you didn't mention Izumi, you're assuming that Izumi is the noble one and justified in her actions xD Shinsei and Dove won't be an issue, Maika can handle them, I think. It's Izumi's reaction that I'm wanting to make certain of.

Stickdom said:
Notice you didn't mention Izumi, you're assuming that Izumi is the noble one and justified in her actions xD Shinsei and Dove won't be an issue, Maika can handle them, I think. It's Izumi's reaction that I'm wanting to make certain of.
I agree. I mean, Shinsei didn't start anything. It was Izumi that challenged Shinsei. And his pride won't let him say no (>u>)

Stickdom said:
Lol. Izumi is the noble one. Don't get this wrong here. Shinsei needs a good butt-kicking. I think we can all agree on that. His attitude needs to be corrected. Izumi is the only one that can do this

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade] Shinsei needs a good butt-kicking. I think we can all agree on that. His attitude needs to be corrected. Izumi is the only one that can do this

[/QUOTE]
Can't argue with this :P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Izumi is the noble one. Don't get this wrong here. Shinsei needs a good butt-kicking. I think we can all agree on that. His attitude needs to be corrected. Izumi is the only one that can do this

[/QUOTE]
Perhaps Shinsei does deserve it, but timing is key. Perhaps save the butt-kicking for after we've saved the world, eh?

Stickdom said:
Perhaps Shinsei does deserve it, but timing is key. Perhaps save the butt-kicking for after we've saved the world, eh?
Well come on then Peace-man. Let's see what you got. Maybe things could have been worked out for now, but as soon as Shinsei slammed Izumi into a building...

OMG.

It was over.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Well come on then Peace-man. Let's see what you got. Maybe things could have been worked out for now, but as soon as Shinsei slammed Izumi into a building...
OMG.

It was over.

[/QUOTE]
Let's just say Izumi wasn't the only one with pent up frustration ( :) )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You don't do that to your Senseis.

[/QUOTE]
Ikr? Shinsei is special.

QuirkyAngel said:
Let's just say Izumi wasn't the only one with pent up frustration ( :) )
Ikr? Shinsei is special.
I would ask you pent up frustration over what, but tell me in the RP. I want to know.

@Veirrianna Valentine

This is going to be a therapeutic battle for us, myself included. Let us talk IC

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I would ask you pent up frustration over what, but tell me in the RP. I want to know.
@Veirrianna Valentine

This is going to be a therapeutic battle for us, myself included. Let us talk IC

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me. Let's handle this like adults!......

Well, adults that can murder the bloody-fuck out of each other xD

Heya @White Masquerade, just wanted to run it by you before I took some scene-changing action, what does the Lynchpin look like at this moment and how does it act? I'm picturing a rock lying on the field projecting a bunch of laser-lights all over like a disco ball and if you touch one, it's ouchie time. That's pretty much what it is, right? Or am I going about this all wrong?

Stickdom said:
Heya @Veirrianna Valentine
Also, I just fully read your post.

CharlotteExcited.gif~c200

Best one of all. I didn't know whether I should give it a hype cookie or great scene. I didn't know Dove felt all those things. I look forward to seeing her "ending", when she goes to get closure.

@Stickdom

T_T Sometimes I leave a reply half-way through thinking I finished.

Izumi won't just let Maika undo it. If Maika is entering in, he's entering the rolls too.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
T_T Sometimes I leave a reply half-way through thinking I finished.

Izumi won't just let Maika undo it. If Maika is entering in, he's entering the rolls too.
So you think :3 I'm not getting sucked into your childish bickering, I'm circumventing a dangerous circumstance ;)

Stickdom said:
So you think :3 I'm not getting sucked into your childish bickering, I'm circumventing a dangerous circumstance ;)
Good! Have him stay out of it then!

"Boohoo, peace this, peace that. Let me not back up my words with action." (>u>)

I think I do a pretty good Maika.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

@Veirrianna Valentine

Also, I just fully read your post.

CharlotteExcited.gif~c200

Best one of all. I didn't know whether I should give it a hype cookie or great scene. I didn't know Dove felt all those things. I look forward to seeing her "ending", when she goes to get closure.

[/QUOTE]
Everything that Dove has gone through is beginning to culminate, as she has yet to stop and sift through the mangled wreck that her life has essentially become, the closest to it was that night on the road. She's been slowly unhinging from the world as she knows it, and I've been waiting for people to notice the cracks under her 'perfect' surface.

Dove as a being may not be able to die any more, after all she is physically immortal, but that doesn't mean that Dove as an individual person isn't capable of death in its own way. She's spent near the full RP alone, with the only true comrades having been Shinsei and the Kakureyami. She likely understands better than anyone else(Save maybe Tainan) the faults each side carries, and she is just now understanding that the world the decisions of hers and others have crafted isn't going to give her a middle ground that is feasible to what she wants... or needs.

Now, I suppose, we come to find out which side will compel Dove more.

Pray you compel correctly, many lives may very well depend on it.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Good! Have him stay out of it then!
"Boohoo, peace this, peace that. Let me not back up my words with action." (>u>)

I think I do a pretty good Maika.

[/QUOTE]
Lol, you're in for a shock then. Get ready to be knocked off your high horse, I'm sick of people bitchin' at Maika for being a wimp. Well, you got another thing coming, ya cocky bastard ( ^_^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back