Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hm. I'll show your friend what's real. Tell him I'll be waiting for him right here.

[/QUOTE]
Nah, he's valedictorian. He's too smart to go anywhere without backup

But no, so, you saw my test, but I wan't sure if I did the roll right because I'm used to it all being done in person via tabletop which means we all know the roll parameters, so I ask again...

What are the parameters for the rolls, what am I inputting when I roll?

@White Masquerade

So my last IC post currently has six hype cookies!

200w.gif

@White Masquerade[/URL]
Ooooh!! Sorry! I thought I answered this int he last tag. That roll was correct! It is out of 100. The modifier is half the number on your character's app, so in this case 3 for Dove. 1+3=4, so yes, Dove *snickers* does get hit by a kunai. If you haven't already you can edit in the getting hit.

Or I can sort it all out tomorrow. I am almost caught up with posts in the RP, but want to do the ones concerning that fight all at once, so I'm skipping them for now

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ooooh!! Sorry! I thought I answered this int he last tag. That roll was correct! It is out of 100. The modifier is half the number on your character's app, so in this case 3 for Dove. 1+3=4, so yes, Dove *snickers* does get hit by a kunai. If you haven't already you can edit in the getting hit.
Or I can sort it all out tomorrow. I am almost caught up with posts in the RP, but want to do the ones concerning that fight all at once, so I'm skipping them for now

[/QUOTE]
Nah I'll add it in, though in the state Dove is in at the moment, being hit by a kunai makes sense, she's not thinking about whether or not she cares about being hit, she's just kind of pissed at everything xD

I'll add a short 'Addendum' post involving Dove being hit, the roll, and her reaction to Shinsei.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Alright (>u>) Whose side are you on Infi?

[/QUOTE]
Both =3

Cause your my mom and he's one of my best friends. Oh and supposedly the father of your granddaughter.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Nah I'll add it in, though in the state Dove is in at the moment, being hit by a kunai makes sense, she's not thinking about whether or not she cares about being hit, she's just kind of pissed at everything xD
I'll add a short 'Addendum' post involving Dove being hit, the roll, and her reaction to Shinsei.

[/QUOTE]
Excellent. I will be spitting fire at you in this fight V, I want you to come at me twice as hard. Shinsei's already mouthing off and I already want someone to punch him the stomach. Let's do this!

Arkytior said:
Both =3
Cause your my mom and he's one of my best friends. Oh and supposedly the father of your granddaughter.
....That's a touchy subject Infi. Don't say it out loud in public. We still have to talk about it.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Waiting for Shinsei or Dove to Nat-20 a roll xD

[/QUOTE]
Ha! We will see!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]....That's a touchy subject Infi. Don't say it out loud in public. We still have to talk about it.
Ha! We will see!

[/QUOTE]
Ohhohohoho! So Masque-y poo is possibly a grannie?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]....That's a touchy subject Infi. Don't say it out loud in public. We still have to talk about it.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but at least his intelligence rubbed off on her. She's pretty smart. She's also really cheeky, cracking deaf jokes every few minutes.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Ohhohohoho! So Masque-y poo is possibly a grannie?

[/QUOTE]
Supposedly

Last edited by a moderator:
Veirrianna Valentine]Ohhohohoho! So Masque-y poo is possibly a grannie? [/QUOTE] Sh! You shush! This does not leave this OOC! You got that? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]

Why do you and everything related to you always hook up with people I don't like Infi? I mean I'm happy about the granddaughter but not..him.

By the way on a real note, the RP is close to #1,000 posts. We are at I believe #982. Thanks so much, you guys rock; all of you. Present and past. Truly from the beginning to now, I have been enjoying myself. This last arc is especially amazing and meaningful because I know how each character started. To see how they've changed from the people we used to know to how they are now as we approach the end, is a joy.

So thanks very much and kudos to you all. I really couldn't ask for anything more. I hope you all have enjoyed things as well.

@BlacklegSanji

Say something nice. That's not 1 sentence. (BP)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Why do you and everything related to you always hook up with people I don't like Infi? I mean I'm happy about the granddaughter but not..him.
Hey! He helped me pass physics last year!

But I dunno. We were in AP Lit and she says I'm her mom and he's her dad. We just kinda let it roll. It caused for amusement anyway. We joke around with our Lit teacher about it too.

Wait? What? I didn't know I was suppose to write a speech? What am I suppose to say? I can't improve nice.... Just kidding.

Um, I really don't know what to say though. 1000 posts, wow that's a lot of writing. You guys are all amazing writers and I have seen your writing develop and improve as this role play progressed, not that it wasn't good before, but its just gotten so much better. I also loved seeing each and every character develop as we went from arc to ark and while I'm really happy to see this roleplay reach its climax I'm also quite sad knowing that it will soon be over. You guys were the best and I couldn't ask for anything more. I've really enjoyed this roleplay and I hope you all have as well.

So...uh...I just noticed that Sanji's latest post chunked off 50 more soldiers for each army, but both Kinzu's and IG's post kept the numbers the same. If I post for the field of the end, which army count should I use?

QuirkyAngel said:
So...uh...I just noticed that Sanji's latest post chunked off 50 more soldiers for each army, but both Kinzu's and IG's post kept the numbers the same. If I post for the field of the end, which army count should I use?
likely Sanji i hadn't notice it during my post.

QuirkyAngel said:
No, that was me editing. In his post he has ninja being killed, but kept their numbers the same.

Also there's no way a single person didn't die if ninja like Kiba and Sakura are being revived. I'll adjust the numbers soon

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No, that was me editing. In his post he has ninja being killed, but kept their numbers the same.
Also there's no way a single person didn't die if ninja like Kiba and Sakura are being revived. I'll adjust the numbers soon

[/QUOTE]
The number of undead characters running around this RP is too damn high xD

I'm sure I haven't helped with that much either lol

Oh, also, Shinsei and Dove are ready for Izumi's next move.

Oh, hey, if a dice roll comes out equal, is it just a negated attack, like neither side wins, or both sides take a loss? Grade A fighting tactics, if you know you're gonna get hit in the jaw, make sure you kick em in the stomach as you go down xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]The number of undead characters running around this RP is too damn high xD
I'm sure I haven't helped with that much either lol

Oh, also, Shinsei and Dove are ready for Izumi's next move.

[/QUOTE]
-_- I keep telling Kanra if more undeads show up, the ninja are losing and the RP is over. There is no after story I'm interested in doing if it comes to that

For Izumi, maybe a post today. I don't know yet. I have to do something for these pansies in the field of the end (<_<)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh, hey, if a dice roll comes out equal, is it just a negated attack, like neither side wins, or both sides take a loss? Grade A fighting tactics, if you know you're gonna get hit in the jaw, make sure you kick em in the stomach as you go down xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol. It just cancels out to no point awarded. Simultaneous dodge

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
-_- I keep telling Kanra if more undeads show up, the ninja are losing and the RP is over. There is no after story I'm interested in doing if it comes to that
For Izumi, maybe a post today. I don't know yet. I have to do something for these pansies in the field of the end (<_<)

[/QUOTE]
Well plus side is once I know what Tmo's doing with Kokoro, I'll be having Rei join at the Field of End. Hopefully she can put an end to some of this undead problem, that or they can take turns ripping each others arms off or something.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. It just cancels out to no point awarded. Simultaneous dodge

[/QUOTE]
And darn, I was really hoping for the simultaneous face punching, but alright xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back