Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I still find it weird how the anime is going to start off Hazamada and the Lock stand user as Koichi-sized shorties instead of just suddenly making them short when they reappear. The opening's animation is really great though and I'm looking forward to when they add in Koichi's stand during his segment and probably a section for Rohan.

@White Masquerade

3515270-1314632387-031.j.jpg

Here's a reference guide to the artistic styles that Hirohiko Araki goes through in Jojo. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is one of the longest running manga series and incredibly bizarre. Right now, Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable has an anime adaptation and we'll likely see Vento Aureo in 2018.​

GasMaskie said:
I still find it weird how the anime is going to start off Hazamada and the Lock stand user as Koichi-sized shorties instead of just suddenly making them short when they reappear. The opening's animation is really great though and I'm looking forward to when they add in Koichi's stand during his segment and probably a section for Rohan.
I think they're doing that to keep a consistent design throughout the entire series. It's only a single change, but altering their height for the reappearance could potentially ruin the flow of their work, especially since there's multiple people working at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-reading Part 4 again, and Tamami actually seems to shrink within his chapter. Hazamada only shrunk after he showed up again to fanboy Rohan. Speaking of which, I'm especially glad that Okuyasu still has the same voice actor as ASB, but Hiroshi Kamiya as Rohan was another one of those perfect matches that I wished they kept.

Hiroshi is a pretty big VA, so it's possible that there was a schedule conflict with other airing projects. If I'm correct, he's also pretty expensive, which could have been a factor.

I've gotten used to Yuki Kaji as Koichi, but I still prefer Romi Park's pissed-off voice in ASB. Part 4's my second favorite part, Steel Ball Run was really good. The shift to Seinen really helped Araki there.

Sugita was a very good choice for Joseph, though I agree with their decision to replace him as Old Joseph. I think what I like best about DiU is that it proves that Stand users can actually live in peace with one another even if they initially abused their powers. That, and the relative consistency when it comes to the enemy stand users. Unlike Stardust Crusaders, the defeated Stand users keep showing up throughout the part.

Battle Tendency was a great part as well, and Araki really explored the capabilities of the Ripple. Definitely the most bizarre chapter in my opinion.

@White Masquerade

654775f44d32db842cab259f093d0494db47111a_hq.jpg

I think Ishizuka does a good job of keeping up the personality seen in young Joseph, but distinguishes himself enough to reflect his more mature nature.

Stardust Crusaders had a 'villain of the week' feel to it with its method of quickly introducing and getting rid of the Stand users. DiU definitely does a good job of using characters without quickly tossing them aside.

I miss the older Ripple battles, which Battle Tendency pulled of really well. It's a shame how it faded out, but there's not much use for it anymore and Stands have a lot more potential.

What the actual fuck? I see this stuff while trying to have a normal conversation with one of my best friends lol

All he hears is me cursing about the internet

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What makes it weird? The show I mean. Is it just random, or there's an actual plot?

[/QUOTE]
What's scary is that all of this stuff makes perfect sense in context. Diamond is Unbreakable is about a group of supernaturally empowered teenagers protecting their town from a supernaturally empowered serial killer who has a hand fetish. Also, their powers/Stands are usually really weird and on paper sound really stupid. But Araki is clever and the fight scenes are really amazing because of how outlandish the superpowers are.

tumblr_o1htrvapmW1s2kojso1_1280.png

Arkytior said:
What the actual fuck? I see this stuff while trying to have a normal conversation with one of my best friends lol
All he hears is me cursing about the internet
Lol. Yuup. The internet can take you to some odd places

@GasMaskie

xD That picture alone makes me want to give it a watch

He said he had to ask me something important and made sure I was sitting down and all that shit. Then asked the stupidest question ever xD

"Has it ever been normal?"

Arkytior said:
He said he had to ask me something important and made sure I was sitting down and all that shit. Then asked the stupidest question ever xD
"Has it ever been normal?"
WOAH. I'm offended! I'd be even more offended if you said "No." Spill the beans Infi. What did you answer?

@GasMaskie

I do see it has high ratings. That's always a plus. I'll give it a go then

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
OHOHOHO. I'M crossing my fingers my rolls are all 100 so Izumi can tear Shinsei and Dove a new one. It is SOOO not going down like this
But what happens if there's a tie?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]WOAH. I'm offended! I'd be even more offended if you said "No." Spill the beans Infi. What did you answer?

[/QUOTE]
I said there are some moments. Then he asked if they were real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back