Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Gotcha. It's a stone that activates sealed traps she's set up all around Tanigakure. It's the ultimate technique of preparedness! Step on the wrong spot and a surprise may come to you. (>>).
I'm sure Quirk knew what Shinsei was getting into ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
Ahhhh, good to know. But Izumi did something silly.

She doesn't seem to have planned for Dove, nor what her capabilities are. Or at least she doesn't seem to have. Still, we'll find out.

Now, since I have the opportunity and a good opening, time to post. No worries, not going to start the fight, just make sure everyone knows Dove's going to be a part of it.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Precisely (> :) )

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful. Well if Quirk agrees, this should be a fun one

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wonderful. Well if Quirk agrees, this should be a fun one

[/QUOTE]
Oh most assuredly. I can't see this going any way other than absolutely balls to the walls wonderful ( ;) )

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh, and most particularly, I think you're going to enjoy parts of this next post more than a lot of other Dove posts. (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
She can't possibly be defending his behavior. I'm going to laugh if she is. I don't hate Shinsei, but it's hard to say he's a good person.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]She can't possibly be defending his behavior. I'm going to laugh if she is. I don't hate Shinsei, but it's hard to say he's a good person.

[/QUOTE]
Ohhhhhh nooooo........... this..... this is going to be something special......

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*sighs* If you're happy then I'm happy

[/QUOTE]
Yay!

I forgot how funny George of the Jungle was
xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well, for anyone who's been sitting around thinking 'Gee, with how on edge Dove has been, when could she possibly finally snap?'
Well...

[/QUOTE]
As far as snapping goes around here that was pretty tame

IG42 said:
As far as snapping goes around here that was pretty tame
It's a slow build. I mean most people would have expected Dove to snap a while ago, you know? Instead she's just kept bottling and bottling and bottling and the only time she got lethal was if loved ones were a risk. Now she's just willing to tear Izumi to pieces because the ninja as a whole are starting to piss her off....

Which could be bad...

@IG42

B2ojQHkCcAAuNSF.jpg

IIZO, IIZO. Kill him so hard that his son won't be able to revive. Kill him so hard that he dies when he's killed.

GasMaskie said:
@IG42

B2ojQHkCcAAuNSF.jpg

IIZO, IIZO. Kill him so hard that his son won't be able to revive. Kill him so hard that he dies when he's killed.
Oh stop that.

Just FYI, deliberately left it whether or not Frankie is now down an arm

Forgotten about this RP? Never

Super busy and not had a chance to keep up? Yes

25 pages of OOC behind? Bring it on

Posting a Maika post later on? Absolutely!

Arkytior said:
Yay!
I forgot how funny George of the Jungle was
xD
I remember that..Ah. He became very organized and professional right? Or at least tried.

Stickdom said:
Forgotten about this RP? Never
Super busy and not had a chance to keep up? Yes

25 pages of OOC behind? Bring it on

Posting a Maika post later on? Absolutely!
That's what I'm talking about.

i_m_all_fired_up__by_near1001-d59hyp3.png

@Veirrianna Valentine

Okay here's how it works. I will roll another time for Izumi. This will be her roll against Dove. So Izumi will have 1 roll for Dove, 1 roll for Shinsei.

What makes it a prompt is this: I will describe an attack under each roll. If you lose that roll, the attack happens. If you win that roll, the attack does not happen. Shinsei would roll again to attack Izumi in his post. Dove would roll again to attack Izumi in her post. If Izumi loses the roll, the attack works. If Izumi wins the roll, the attack does not work.

*If Izumi loses 7 rolls, she loses the battle. If Izumi wins 7 rolls against Shinsei, he is out, but Dove can still continue. Vice versa too. So since it's two-on-one, Izumi has more chances to lose, but I'm putting my money on her taking both of those scrubs (>u>).

I will edit my post and tag you both again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back