Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hanjizoe said:
I'm currently absent atm in the rp.
So went to an akame ga kill rp for the meantime
LOL. What? Absent? Like you character is on a mission? Dead? Recovering?

GasMaskie said:
It's Akame Ga Kill, probably dead. But since it's an RP with OCs, probably what you suggested
Yikes. I don't even want to get into Akame Ga Kill. Think happy thoughts

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yikes. I don't even want to get into Akame Ga Kill. Think happy thoughts

[/QUOTE]
The shock factor sort of wears off after a while.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Seriously. Soon you just start thinking, "Wow...this is a really sick person."

[/QUOTE]
The entire manga features a collection of the worst degenerates ever put into a Mongolian Stick Drawing. It's needlessly dark 50% of the time.

GasMaskie said:
The entire manga features a collection of the worst degenerates ever put into a Mongolian Stick Drawing. It's needlessly dark 50% of the time.
Yeah, Akame, the manga at least is not staying in my memory.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yikes. I don't even want to get into Akame Ga Kill. Think happy thoughts

[/QUOTE]
I'm referring to the snk rp. Really on a mission.

Plus another add on. Snk is more modern, then agk I'd say snk is like around 700+ years, and agk is like late 80's? mid 90's?

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]INFINITY (forgot to do this...)

[/QUOTE]
Forgot? That hurts.

But I still love you <3

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
You should read Steel Ball Run though. The plot is about two guys who are out to win a horse race, but then Jesus tells them to kill the President of the United States.
No, no, lol. I'm not into comedy =P. I mean, Comedy is the hardest genre to get into for me. I'll pass on that one

Hanjizoe said:
Plus another add on. Snk is more modern, then agk I'd say snk is like around 700+ years, and agk is like late 80's? mid 90's?
Yeah but...SnK is mainly killing. Correct me if I'm wrong. AgK is way more than that. Sometimes it gets just...bad.

Arkytior said:
Forgot? That hurts.
But I still love you <3
:5/5: The love never ends

It never does. That's why my mom keeps stealing my chocolate right in front of me.

White, you lied to me... I asked if there was anything wrong with my post, and you said nothing was wrong... Clearly there was something wrong on it, if Kidd is dead because I had put it down that Kokoro saved her by thawing her out before the freezing would actually kill her... After all, a person can actually live a short time without any brain activity and such, so I thought I had saved her... Could've told me she was completely dead, as if she weren't, Kokoro wouldn't have used the white spirit stuffs >~<

clarinetti said:
Hmm, so you're still trying to get Akane hooked up, even as the RP reaches a close?

Alright, let's see what @Black Masquerade comes up with and go from there (If they're even interested in pursuing such a thing that is).

Now, to go catch up on posts....
Haha, I believe in Black. My twin is just as skillful as I am.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, you lied to me... I asked if there was anything wrong with my post, and you said nothing was wrong... Clearly there was something wrong on it, if Kidd is dead because I had put it down that Kokoro saved her by thawing her out before the freezing would actually kill her... After all, a person can actually live a short time without any brain activity and such, so I thought I had saved her... Could've told me she was completely dead, as if she weren't, Kokoro wouldn't have used the white spirit stuffs >~<

[/QUOTE]
Noo, don't say I lied to you Tmo! That hurts my heart so much =(

Your post was perfect though! Kanami thought she made it in time to save her, but she didn't. It was so dramatic. I loved it. You did great =)

My goodness this rp is so great,why won't it end...wwwwwwwwwhy ! ,i'm nearly ready to be sent away to boot Camp an this rp still goes on. I think i'll have so much regret if i leave without finishing it (-A-)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, I believe in Black. My twin is just as skillful as I am.

[/QUOTE]
Your twin?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Your post was perfect though! Kanami thought she made it in time to save her, but she didn't. It was so dramatic. I loved it. You did great =)

[/QUOTE]
No, Kokoro can sense spirits... She can tell if a spirit's left its body or not, which happens upon death or use of something like her Daywalker technique... I'm the one who thought that it was in time, given that she showed up and shattered the ice just as the ice formed, which happened about two seconds after she thawed Kidd... Given that whats-his-name who froze Kidd made the ice thingy at most ten seconds after freezing Kidd, Kokoro got there within eight seconds; it actually takes a good ten minutes for a brain to die without the oxygen supply, and even if the brain was frozen, it still had activity for at least two-three seconds after freezing due to the already-in-motion electric signals in it and the nerves, which can't really be frozen. This means Kokoro would've actually gotten to her within six seconds of no brain activity, so if it were restarted within that time by being thawed, she would've survived (though perhaps suffered really minor brain damage). That's what logic I went off of for having saved Kidd.

I mean, it wasn't specified in my post those bits, soo... Oh well, the main issue created by the death isn't the logic, but the fact that Kokoro would've been able to sense the spirit detaching from the body, so that's hwere the problem lies... It essentially breaks Kokoro's character that I'd set up in the back, as Kokoro's new self wouldn't attempt remove something nasty from an already dead person (unless somebody she truly loved, thus would want to purify the body of in respect and honor of them).

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]My goodness this rp is so great,why won't it end...wwwwwwwwwhy ! ,i'm nearly ready to be sent away to boot Camp an this rp still goes on. I think i'll have so much regret if i leave without finishing it (-A-)

[/QUOTE]
I KNOW! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! GAH! I hate myself so much for not being done already! I'm so sorry Kinzu! The Field of the freaking End (>A>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back