Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arkytior said:
Your twin?
Yeah my Fraternal twin.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Ah. Well Jack Kidds spirit had a delayed depart. So right after Machi thought she was dead...Jack's spirit left. <3. With all those organs and stuff, sometimes the spirit gets stuck when it tries to get out

Kinzu Hekmatyar]Agree were just gonna need Shirokko and Han to get over their differences an just oblierate all undead ninjas an enemies en mass A.S.A.P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Lol. Kinzu. Let me tell you the truth. We have been sabotaged. I'm not going to name any names, but I have a suspicion a few people here have been trying to delay the ending. When I look at how many Kakureyami soldiers are killed...the numbers are suspiciously low.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]With all those organs and stuff, sometimes the spirit gets stuck when it tries to get out

[/QUOTE]
The spirit is in no way inside the organs... The spirit is incorporeal, like, not even as solid as a subatomic particle.

Kinzu Hekmatyar]well we must counter attack with a water/sand carpet bombing of death [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
You're being awfully forgiving right now...

well the fear of having to abandon rping Han & Co ,because of basic training is more threating than my rivalry with white @IG42

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah my Fraternal twin.

[/QUOTE]
No....Overly is my twin. I'm the elder twin. This was established wayyyy before he changed his username! *pouting*

White Masquerade]Yeah my Fraternal twin. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]

Ah. Well Jack Kidds spirit had a delayed depart. So right after Machi thought she was dead...Jack's spirit left. <3. With all those organs and stuff, sometimes the spirit gets stuck when it tries to get out

Lol. Kinzu. Let me tell you the truth. We have been sabotaged. I'm not going to name any names, but I have a suspicion a few people here have been trying to delay the ending. When I look at how many Kakureyami soldiers are killed...the numbers are suspiciously low.
I tried to stick to realistic numbers. And it's sort of my habit to leave soldiers left for other people, who haven't got the chance to post, so they have room to show off their characters. But if you want I can chunk bigger numbers off...

@IG42

Kinzu is simply nice.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Don't worry Kinzu. Chiaki will go after Gonta and "persuade" him to cancel the Edo Tensei.

Arkytior said:
No....Overly is my twin. I'm the elder twin. This was established wayyyy before he changed his username! *pouting*
Fine, fine. Overly is your twin >_>

@QuirkyAngel

Go for it. Give us bigger chunks <3 I'm mainly talking Kanra though. It's no secret I blame him for how late we are. He doesn't even care! In our PMs he just laughs at me

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Go for it. Give us bigger chunks <3 I'm mainly talking Kanra though. It's no secret I blame him for how late we are. He doesn't even care! In our PMs he just laughs at me

[/QUOTE]
lol. Kanra just loves playing with you White. Since you get easily riled <3

QuirkyAngel said:
No! Don't talk like that Kinzu! You WILL make it. You can do it! (TAT)
I don't know Quirky I caught a case of the real life,and the Rp doctor is telling me its terminal. I don't when i'm about to go but its close,so i gotta make the most of it now .

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I don't know Quirky I caught a case of the real life,and the Rp doctor is telling me its terminal. I don't when i'm about to go but its close,so i gotta make the most of it now .

[/QUOTE]
(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(:'()

Yes...we must make the most of it. Let's finish this rp together, you and I.

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. Kanra just loves playing with you White. Since you get easily riled <3
(<_<)(>_>)

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I don't know Quirky I caught a case of the real life,and the Rp doctor is telling me its terminal. I don't when i'm about to go but its close,so i gotta make the most of it now .

[/QUOTE]
The doctor said its terminal. Lol. Good one.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](<_<)(>_>)
The doctor said its terminal. Lol. Good one.

[/QUOTE]
Also i need you to twart white in every rp you meet her in ,so i can relish in her anguish in on the other side.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Also i need you to twart white in every rp you meet her in ,so i can relish in her anguish in on the other side.

[/QUOTE]
Ok usually I can get the gist but....'twart'??

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Also i need you to twart white in every rp you meet her in ,so i can relish in her anguish in on the other side.

[/QUOTE]
If it's your dying wish, I guess I have little choice...

IG42 said:
Ok usually I can get the gist but....'twart'??
Don't be so finicky. Can't you see Kinzu is dying?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You'll never beat me Kinzu. You stole Chiaki from me. I will never allow you to cross me like that ever again

[/QUOTE]
I mean, i' m pretty content ,HanXChiaki is a thing before you could steal him . I mean I would been crush ,if you did steal him right from my hands .An left Han stranded in her own world ,likely would started a whole different route of Ninja on Ninja violence til Han and Co. were slained . But it didn't happen soooooooo i'll take this and have it as my battle cry .

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I mean, i' m pretty content ,HanXChiaki is a thing before you could steal him . I mean I would been crush ,if you did steal him right from my hands .An left Han stranded in her own world ,likely would started a whole different route of Ninja on Ninja violence til Han and Co. were slained . But it didn't happen soooooooo i'll take this and have it as my battle cry .

[/QUOTE]
Oh no suffering, depression and murder! Thank Bakugami no one had to go through that! (>n>)

IG42 said:
Oh no suffering, depression and murder! Thank Bakugami no one had to go through that! (>n>)
Cheer up,I heard such things forged through those flames make you stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back