Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@IG42[/URL]

You know if they survive the war, I was gonna throw the idea that Akakko would be the boy's name and Shirago the girl's name. (^.^). I actually thought about the kid names for most pairings. Chigetsu, Hanaki, Akakko, Shirago, Kyou, Ryumi, Donsei, Shinove, Rona, Naku, etc. The list i had was pretty adorable =)
lol. You know what? If Chiaki and Han do have children, I imagine one, if not all, would inherit the -getsu suffix, so Chigetsu could work. And Hanaki sounds pretty cute too (:3)

Black Masquerade]Hmmmm... I'd ima The hottest known accent in the Northern Hemisphere. ;) [/QUOTE] Oohhh *fans myself* Your confidence in this makes me go crazy xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]

Nice names! I unfortunately am not good with Kanji meanings, so I shall leave that to you! Much appreciated! You're in charge =P

@QuirkyAngel

Names are certainly the hardest. Gas is on the right track with the Kanji thing and the meanings. I know Naruto does that with most of their names

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]HThe hottest known accent in the Northern Hemisphere. ;)

[/QUOTE]
Wait, you either have the same accent as me or you've forgotten that England is also in the Northern Hemisphere.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Hmmmm... I'd ima
The hottest known accent in the Northern Hemisphere. ;)

[/QUOTE]
OVERLY! <3

IG42 said:
Wait, you either have the same accent as me or you've forgotten that England is also in the Northern Hemisphere.
Pfft, what are do you mean when you say England? I thought that place was from the fantasy book called 'world history'.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Pfft, what are do you mean when you say England? I thought that place was from the fantasy book called 'world history'.

[/QUOTE]
Keep going like that and you'll end up part of history squire

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Yeah World History is so overrated. Who cares what people think happened in the past. Most of that are just guesses. Psh. The war of 1812 happening in 1812?? ROFL. Give me a break! How can you even be sure?

[/QUOTE]
The funny thing is that you lot think that's ancient history, I've probably had to watch my dog urinate on trees older than that war.

Go play Age of Empires 2 and learn some proper history.

IG42 said:
The funny thing is that you lot think that's ancient history, I've probably had to watch my dog urinate on trees older than that war.
Go play Age of Empires 2 and learn some proper history.
xD . I've played Civilization and am pretty darn good. Diplomatic victory and advanced tech <3. Never war, but I'll take you down!

Arkytior said:
INFINITY (forgot to do this...)

@IG42[/URL]

Nice oneeeee!
Huh... Well. You make a compelling proposition... Alright, I'll do it. :3

Could you give me a quick run down on what has happened?

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Huh... Well. You make a compelling proposition... Alright, I'll do it. :3
Could you give me a quick run down on what has happened?

[/QUOTE]
Most everything has gone to s**t

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD . I've played Civilization and am pretty darn good. Diplomatic victory and advanced tech <3. Never war, but I'll take you down!

[/QUOTE]
WHITE WE NEED TO PLAY CIV TOO!

@Black Masquerade

Yeah what IG said. Except, it's not so bad. Basically everyone is moving toward Konohagakure for a big throw-down with the bosses of the Kakureyami.

Also, My Civ-Game is off the charts. I don't want to do it to you (>u>)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5419-black-masquerade/ said:
@Black Masquerade[/URL]
Yeah what IG said. Except, it's not so bad. Basically everyone is moving toward Konohagakure for a big throw-down with the bosses of the Kakureyami.

Also, My Civ-Game is off the charts. I don't want to do it to you (>u>)
White, I will punish you in Civ, don't even get me started. I am a world class Civ player-- science and cultural victories all day, everyday. Let me bring you to tears as I take over your capital.

Also, what kind of character should I make? It's been forever since I last watched Naruto.

White Masquerade]Wtf. I just saw Kanra's post. Hell no. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]

You realize we are in the middle of APRIL right? We were supposed to finish back in DECEMBER
Oh just play the Itachi card and let him handle it

@BlacklegSanji[/URL]

I have something for you, don't worry. I'll play this game with you. Just wait until I wrap things up in other places.

@IG42

Kudos for catching that. Itachi is surely coming. There just has to be a certain point reached before that happens.
Soooo, just someone Infinity can love?

I think I can do that ;)

(We still have to have that Civ V game though >.> You have BnW right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back