Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oho, smashing. I'm always down for compliments, good sir.
Haha, IG gave my advice

[/QUOTE]
The seniors (the two out of three that showed up) I knew, so they were fine. The juniors were okay, there weren't that many and only two didn't show. The sophomores were nuts. I knew a few of them, but many kept getting up and leaving then coming back, I didn't know who I had checked off and who I hadn't >.>

IG42 said:
Don't worry Strawb, if ever you are faced with a square peg and a round hole you truly wish to fit it in then by Jove you shall be able to take your sodding mallet of legend and give it what for!
Good sir, the British is getting very strong.

Arkytior said:
The seniors (the two out of three that showed up) I knew, so they were fine. The juniors were okay, there weren't that many and only two didn't show. The sophomores were nuts. I knew a few of them, but many kept getting up and leaving then coming back, I didn't know who I had checked off and who I hadn't >.>
You have the power Infi. Do what you can. Check off like you're the best checker that ever lived.

I did my job then zoned out during the actual ceremony because I am not an officer. I do not write speaches lol

I missed 104 messages somehow....

Anyways if any of you are wondering where some of my strange vocab comes from its from here:

[media]

[/media]

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Oh my goodness, Infi, you are so irresponsible =)

@BlacklegSanji

Lol. Do you talk like that? Tell me the truth. I had no idea what 75% of that was.

@Hanjizoe

What's up? What brings you flash-stepping here?
I'm just bored ;-; that's about it

BlacklegSanji said:
I talk a little slower then them usually, like 50% of the time I talk like a normal person, but basically yes.
Oh my gosh!!! REALLY? Wow! Holy...that's insane lol. Do you have that accent?

@clarinetti

Do you have an accent when you talk?

@Black Masquerade

Do you have an accent when you talk?

@Hanjizoe

Oh my. I don't know if you've read a bit of this RP, but it's pretty cool. Try reading some posts to pass the time. *shrugs* I enjoy the story. Or you can just peruse the OOC O.o . Nothing crazy happening though. It's pretty orderly right now

Six votes for Roku x Nana is surprising, though the timing of the poll came right after the last part of their Secret Factors came out. If this was an actual manga, those Secret Factors probably would have been either a) A Shoujo-esque Gaiden Chapter or b) A full-length spinoff novel.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Haha! No love for the Orisas x Mekuto ship! Just proves that Shinobu's the one who deserves to be with Orisas! X3

[/QUOTE]
How is the best ship only third in the poll? When did Ryuu even appear last? (>A>)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Oh my goodness, Infi, you are so irresponsible =)
I am not. I did my job of making sure people were there. That was the third time I've gone to the ceremony xD

Once when I was inducted, second to help out last year and watch my friend get inducted, and this year to help set up
xD

Hey Gas, you've just inspired me to do some reminiscing... Let's all reminisce about the earlier times of our characters, when we first joined the RP and/or when our characters first came to be part of the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacklegSanji said:
9300048f7014b770b0602d6574dfc670dc24a81edb29429be561711a7a56d2a2.jpg

@White Masquerade[/URL]
Remember when Roku was literally the weakest character at the beginning of the RP?
I do! It's nice to see growth!

Arkytior said:
I am not. I did my job of making sure people were there. That was the third time I've gone to the ceremony xD
Once when I was inducted, second to help out last year and watch my friend get inducted, and this year to help set up
xD
Ohh. Infi you are so responsible =))) How I see your voice in my head has changed ( ;) )

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]What ever happened to King Kuro? I feel like he should be on this poll.

[/QUOTE]
No, no, these ships must at least have both people acknowledge pursuing it. xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey Gas, you've just inspired me to do some reminiscing... Let's all reminisce about the earlier times of our characters, when we first joined the RP and/or when our characters first came to be part of the RP.

[/QUOTE]
I am down, after I post my post =P. I can't wait to hear what you've got Tmo~

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No, no, these ships must at least have both people acknowledge pursuing it. xD

[/QUOTE]
But the Chiaki x King Kuro ship has gotten recognition. This is the true flagship of the fleet, a romantic Yamato.

BlacklegSanji said:
I know, but that's when I aim to make a post for Ryuu
That excuses neither your grammar nor your inability to use the reply function

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

tumblr_mt0ov6tLaj1sgnprso1_500.gif

I want to collect everyone with accents and keep them in cages just so I can listen to them all day! (<3)

[/QUOTE]
Feh i could use mine to make you release me

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmao. You're such a bad person, Tmo. <3

[/QUOTE]
No, I'm just very... possessive of Orisas. Did I not make myself clear on how much I loved Orisas back when Shinobu first interacted with the woman? xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I am down, after I post my post =P. I can't wait to hear what you've got Tmo~

[/QUOTE]
Well, you'll have to wait, because I'm not going to be the only one to give out their thoughts of the past~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back