Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arkytior said:
You sound British to me. When I read something you post I just hear a British person. Sometimes a screaming British person.
A screaming one? Is that a Gavin Free scream or a different one?

IG42 said:
Like when you type certain words that are distinctly British, it somewhat seems like you're yelling. Screaming might have been a bad word choice. And I don't know if I know who Gavin Free is, so probably a different one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Rofl Arky. Like when IG said "you lot". Ah, European words make my heart go boom.

[/QUOTE]
I somehow doubt 'poppycock' will have the same effect

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Rofl Arky. Like when IG said "you lot". Ah, European words make my heart go boom.

[/QUOTE]
To be fair, I say 'you lot' but that's because I watch British tv too much sometimes. But I'm thinking words like bloody. And possibly arse.

But yes. I enjoy their words. One of my favorite British actors is actually from Scotland but he does British tv. David Tennant. I love his voice.

Arkytior said:
To be fair, I say 'you lot' but that's because I watch British tv too much sometimes. But I'm thinking words like bloody. And possibly arse.
But yes. I enjoy their words. One of my favorite British actors is actually from Scotland but he does British tv. David Tennant. I love his voice.
giphy.gif

@IG42

(x_x) You are foolish

Arkytior said:
Have Veirrianna Valentine introduce you. I believe she's a bloody Scott.

IG42 said:
My love for him increased upon watching Jessica Jones.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
(x_x) You are foolish

Have Veirrianna Valentine introduce you. I believe she's a bloody Scott.
I don't know if it works that way lol

QuirkyAngel said:
I'd don't think I'd like a rival like that...*suddenly remembers Clear*...ah, well, I suppose we could be rivals...
I remember Clear and Olympia. Those were fun times.

IG42 said:
I don't think anyone can copy that scream. It's very unique, especially in person.

GasMaskie said:
Anyone else planning to buy Bravely Second next week? I was smarter this time around and pre-ordered the Collector's Edition in February.
I didn't pre-order, but I plan to buy it as soon as it releases. I just need to work on actually getting the money to pay for it.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I don't think anyone can copy that scream. It's very unique, especially in person.

[/QUOTE]
Like when someone covers Bohemian Rhapsody, no one with an actual pair attached can hit those notes like Freddie Mercury.

IG42 said:
Like when someone covers Bohemian Rhapsody, no one with an actual pair attached can hit those notes like Freddie Mercury.
I probably would've had to listen to those screams every day if I had gone through with an internship there.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I probably would've had to listen to those screams every day if I had gone through with an internship there.

[/QUOTE]
Internship where?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Rooster Teeth. It's located in my city.

[/QUOTE]
Ah i thought we were still talking about the Queen song with you now

IG42 said:
Ah i thought we were still talking about the Queen song with you now
I still agree on Freddie Mercury's high notes. Nothing quite like it.

When you're trying to take attendance at a ceremony and all these children will not sit down so you can find out who is not here.

Arkytior said:
When you're trying to take attendance at a ceremony and all these children will not sit down so you can find out who is not here.
Eh crank up the baritone in the voice a little and imitate that one geography teacher, that'll sort the little buggers out

IG42 said:
Yeah well...you're adorable! (>n<)
Oho, smashing. I'm always down for compliments, good sir.

Arkytior said:
Haha, IG gave my advice

Okay, from here on, I'll be posting in no particular order. That means what you're waiting for is coming soon. If anyone doesn't want me posting for somewhere, please tell me ahead of time.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oho, smashing. I'm always down for compliments, good sir.

[/QUOTE]
Did you just say....

230.gif

SMASHING?!?

IG42 said:
That pack of seven 'swords' you lot wave about! One is a sodding mallet and another may as well just be replaced by a big stick with more explosive tags than anyone would ever need on it
Still haven't found a chance to use the "sodding mallet." =v= Probably never will.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Still haven't found a chance to use the "sodding mallet." =v= Probably never will.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry Strawb, if ever you are faced with a square peg and a round hole you truly wish to fit it in then by Jove you shall be able to take your sodding mallet of legend and give it what for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back