Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ohh. Infi you are so responsible =))) How I see your voice in my head has changed ( ;) )

[/QUOTE]
So now I sound responsible?

GasMaskie said:
Six votes for Roku x Nana is surprising, though the timing of the poll came right after the last part of their Secret Factors came out. If this was an actual manga, those Secret Factors probably would have been either a) A Shoujo-esque Gaiden Chapter or b) A full-length spinoff novel.
I always thought Roku x Nana is adorable, even without the secret factors. Dunno. Just something really pure about them:)

IG42 said:
How is the best ship only third in the poll? When did Ryuu even appear last? (>A>)
Guess they aren't the "best ship" after all.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]What ever happened to King Kuro? I feel like he should be on this poll.

[/QUOTE]
Who would he be shipped with? (-n-)

GasMaskie said:
But the Chiaki x King Kuro ship has gotten recognition. This is the true flagship of the fleet, a romantic Yamato.
*gives gas the stink eye*

GasMaskie said:
But the Chiaki x King Kuro ship has gotten recognition. This is the true flagship of the fleet, a romantic Yamato.
Rofl. I vaguely remember that. Still willing to see that happen. Yoowwww! That hurts (o'v'o)

IG42 said:
That excuses neither your grammar nor your inability to use the reply function
Feh i could use mine to make you release me
Why would you do that?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]No, I'm just very... possessive of Orisas. Did I not make myself clear on how much I loved Orisas back when Shinobu first interacted with the woman? xD
Well, you'll have to wait, because I'm not going to be the only one to give out their thoughts of the past~

[/QUOTE]
How do you feel about Daradei?? Still cold?

Arkytior said:
So now I sound responsible?
Very, lol. I'm liking the tone, daughter.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Very, lol. I'm liking the tone, daughter.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks I guess lol

White Masquerade]Oh my gosh!!! REALLY? Wow! Holy...that's insane lol. Do you have that accent? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

Do you have an accent when you talk?
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmao. You're such a bad person, Tmo. <3
tumblr_mt0ov6tLaj1sgnprso1_500.gif

I want to collect everyone with accents and keep them in cages just so I can listen to them all day! (<3)

[/QUOTE]
Umm, ok then, you do you White-chan....

As for your previous question, I don't think I have much of an accent- there's a few words where it comes out more, at least according to my non-Canadian compadres, but that's it.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Why would you do that?

[/QUOTE]
I did say 'could' not that i would, not right away at least

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]How do you feel about Daradei?? Still cold?

[/QUOTE]
Daradei? Still... I'd say I still don't exactly approve of Daradei's attitude toward Shinobu. After all, Shinobu didn't destroy the Crystal Cavern. All she did was create a single hole in the ceiling, meanwhile Machi's the one who blew it up. Secondly, Shinobu kinda saved Iwagakure from the mad and insane Machi Uchiha and the Tailed SPirit she controled; not to mention that securing the Tailed Spirit was toward the Shirotaiyo's goals, as well as it's Daradei who made a big deal out of Shinobu bringing the Tailed Spirit. Could've so easily just let Shinobu explain that she simply captured the Tailed Spirit to prevent Machi from controlling it, but NOPE! So all Daradei's fault, ALL of it. Going to Yugakure? All her fault. Death of Amekis? Indirectly her fault. Tailed Spirits broke out? All her fault for causing the Shirotaiyo to have to leave the village. Hell, I could even say it's Daradei's fault that Inpe and Gatona died during the Kiri Arc, as for one, Daradei didn't bother helping free Kiri, two, Amekis would've done such a good job there if not dead because of the Yugakure events, and three, it's because of Daradei causing the Yugakure events that Shinobu wasn't there from the start thus wasn't able to take the front and be everybody's impenetrable shield.

So yeah, I think that about covers it, save for a few little things I could mention about her... I won't though, as she's at least earned a few little things removed from her list for being a decent human being when Toshiro was around her.

Last edited by a moderator:
@clarinetti

Bummer =/. I would have been drooling over you as I am with Kanra and IG =(

@BlacklegSanji

What the...what do you mean you can only do to worm? that's far...

@IG42

Uh. huh. I am watching you IG. And don't mind Quirk. The Shirago ship is not an adorable one. It's based on commitment. Commitment is not sexy or charming, but it lasts and has real worth! Believe it!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Daradei? Still... I'd say I still don't exactly approve of Daradei's attitude toward Shinobu. After all, Shinobu didn't destroy the Crystal Cavern. All she did was create a single hole in the ceiling, meanwhile Machi's the one who blew it up. Secondly, Shinobu kinda saved Iwagakure from the mad and insane Machi Uchiha and the Tailed SPirit she controled; not to mention that securing the Tailed Spirit was toward the Shirotaiyo's goals, as well as it's Daradei who made a big deal out of Shinobu bringing the Tailed Spirit. Could've so easily just let Shinobu explain that she simply captured the Tailed Spirit to prevent Machi from controlling it, but NOPE! So all Daradei's fault, ALL of it. Going to Yugakure? All her fault. Death of Amekis? Indirectly her fault. Tailed Spirits broke out? All her fault for causing the Shirotaiyo to have to leave the village. Hell, I could even say it's Daradei's fault that Inpe and Gatona died during the Kiri Arc, as for one, Daradei didn't bother helping free Kiri, two, Amekis would've done such a good job there if not dead because of the Yugakure events, and three, it's because of Daradei causing the Yugakure events that Shinobu wasn't there from the start thus wasn't able to take the front and be everybody's impenetrable shield.
So yeah, I think that about covers it, save for a few little things I could mention about her... I won't though, as she's at least earned a few little things removed from her list for being a decent human being when Toshiro was around her.

[/QUOTE]
( :P ) Come on. You 90% of that is on Shinobu. It's her fault for not reading the history books on Earth people before she got here (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( :P ) Come on. You 90% of that is on Shinobu. It's her fault for not reading the history books on Earth people before she got here (u)

[/QUOTE]
Excuse me, but last I checked, there aren't many, if any, books on the MOON! I mean, sheesh White, it's been a good long time since anybody but Toneri and his descendants of this time period inhabited the moon.

Plus! Shinobu had zero affiliation with the Shirotaiyo past having just met and helped fend off Machi, so really, Shinobu did zero wrong. I mean, hell, I think that Iwagakure would've praised her for stopping a Tailed Spirit as she did, not them go straight to the Shirotaiyo and question them about a stranger stopping a Tailed Spirit that had been controlled by Iwagakure's attacker. Really, 99.89% of it is on Daradei, .1% on Machi, and .01% on Shinobu. The only thing she did wrong was try to protect Iwagakure, as clearly she should've just left Machi to turn the place to hell rather than bother with an emotional roller coaster she (Shinobu) in no way caused yet had to suffer through.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Excuse me, but last I checked, there aren't many, if any, books on the MOON! I mean, sheesh White, it's been a good long time since anybody but Toneri and his descendants of this time period inhabited the moon.
Plus! Shinobu had zero affiliation with the Shirotaiyo past having just met and helped fend off Machi, so really, Shinobu did zero wrong. I mean, hell, I think that Iwagakure would've praised her for stopping a Tailed Spirit as she did, not them go straight to the Shirotaiyo and question them about a stranger stopping a Tailed Spirit that had been controlled by Iwagakure's attacker. Really, 99.89% of it is on Daradei, .1% on Machi, and .01% on Shinobu. The only thing she did wrong was try to protect Iwagakure, as clearly she should've just left Machi to turn the place to hell rather than bother with an emotional roller coaster she (Shinobu) in no way caused yet had to suffer through.

[/QUOTE]
But you know you loved the roller coaster (<3). Come hug me Tmo. Chomei says hi =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]But you know you loved the roller coaster (<3). Come hug me Tmo. Chomei says hi =)

[/QUOTE]
I didn't love the roller coaster... Shinobu didn't love it... I mean, she had to see about four friends die, one friend seemingly die, thousands of civilians from a village she came to love die, a Tailed Spirit murder itself, and on top of all of that, was brought to the point of losing her sanity for almost a second time, three times wishing to just die (twice of which by wanting Chomei to kill her). Yes, the good end turned out to be Chomei as her partner, but that could've been so much more easily achieved if Shinobu'd stayed in Iwagakure, learned how things truly were with the Tailed Spirits, and then freed them herself in a far more peaceful manner than as happened when they broke out. Hell, I bet Daradei was a bit responsible for their breaking out in some odd way. Probably pissed off the wrong person and said person found the Tailed Spirits then released them on Daradei as payback.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Uh. huh. I am watching you IG. And don't mind Quirk. The Shirago ship is not an adorable one. It's based on commitment. Commitment is not sexy or charming, but it lasts and has real worth! Believe it!
I thought we were calling it Akakko? And it's totally adorable too!

Oh by the way White, you should totally add in Shinobu x Nanko given that Nanko's clearly gone after Shinobu, and Shinobu kind of actually has given him a 'maybe' response in her own little way. Not going to support the ship myself, but not actually against it. Really depends on what Nanko does from here on out, really. Hell, maybe Shinobu'll somehow get the harem ending with all the Shirotaiyo, which would kinda be a bit weird having one guy and the rest women with one of the women as the center of the harem, but oh well! xD

@BlacklegSanji

Don't be greedy. BE proud you can get up to warm in that accent of yours ( ;) )

Arkytior said:
I'm sleepy but really hungry
Welp. I can't help you there. I can only solve 1 problem at a time =/. plant the Peep. I promise a Peep tree will grow.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

=P You know when you list it that way, I think Shinobu has suffered the most in the RP. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry about that. No wait. The Amegakure characters had it pretty bad too. Maika especially. Dove too maybe.

And LOL. Okay. I will add them now. Please no harem ending.

@IG42

You know if they survive the war, I was gonna throw the idea that Akakko would be the boy's name and Shirago the girl's name. (^.^). I actually thought about the kid names for most pairings. Chigetsu, Hanaki, Akakko, Shirago, Kyou, Ryumi, Donsei, Shinove, Rona, Naku, etc. The list i had was pretty adorable =)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]
You know if they survive the war, I was gonna throw the idea that Akakko would be the boy's name and Shirago the girl's name. (^.^). I actually thought about the kid names for most pairings. Chigetsu, Hanaki, Akakko, Shirago, Kyou, Ryumi, Donsei, Shinove, Rona, Naku, etc. The list i had was pretty adorable =)
Naming your genetically perfect god-child something stupid is a sure path to parricide.

@White Masquerade

Maybe Sachiko or Shinju (真珠) for the daughter. Sachiko is written with the kanji that can mean good luck, and that's a more subtle pun since Roku + Nana = 13. As for Shinju, it's pronounced the same way as the God Tree, but it means "pearl" instead. Given how ridiculously strong their child will be, it's also a suitable name given the connotations of the term "Shinju". As for the son... maybe Roku will bring back a souvenir from his adventure in London that occurs between the end of the RP and the After-Story.

White Masquerade]Oh my gosh!!! REALLY? Wow! Holy...that's insane lol. Do you have that accent? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

@Black Masquerade

@Hanjizoe

Oh my. I don't know if you've read a bit of this RP, but it's pretty cool. Try reading some posts to pass the time. *shrugs* I enjoy the story. Or you can just peruse the OOC O.o . Nothing crazy happening though. It's pretty orderly right now
Hmmmm... I'd ima

@clarinetti[/URL]

@Black Masquerade

@Hanjizoe

Oh my. I don't know if you've read a bit of this RP, but it's pretty cool. Try reading some posts to pass the time. *shrugs* I enjoy the story. Or you can just peruse the OOC O.o . Nothing crazy happening though. It's pretty orderly right now
The hottest known accent in the Northern Hemisphere. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back