Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Probably not, but it's technique versus power. Just two different kinds of strength. Your characters are very precise and strategic. I am wary of Chiaki especially. Yours are especially good in teams or with allies =). Characters like jinchuriki have to be solo or are pretty much useless paired with others or being told not to destroy something =P

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Rival =)

Yeah, Chiaki was built for working in teams. It's true that Chiaki himself can't destroy a mountain with one shot, but he could certainly find a way to. Like summoning Kurogaki to do it for him...the giant werewolf sage could probably destroy a mountain with a swing ( ;) ). Though that's a very Sumire-esque move =P

IG42 said:
'Course Kinzu already removed the option of just pelting the enemy from a distance by having the wielders of the gimmick swords Leeroy in
Masami was already in there wrecking havoc. And I think Danhi was somewhere there as well. Han wasn't the first. (>u>)

Also, gimmick swords? =P

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Also, gimmick swords? =P
That pack of seven 'swords' you lot wave about! One is a sodding mallet and another may as well just be replaced by a big stick with more explosive tags than anyone would ever need on it

@QuirkyAngel If White and I become rivals, does that make us rivals by extension?

IG42 said:
That pack of seven 'swords' you lot wave about! One is a sodding mallet and another may as well just be replaced by a big stick with more explosive tags than anyone would ever need on it
There's also the giant sewing needle.

IG42 said:
gimmicks-gimmicks-everywhere-gimmicks-everywhere.jpg

Lucem Tenebris] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL] If White and I become rivals, does that make us rivals by extension?
I think I'm with White on this one. I'd hate to be your rival, Luce=P

@White Masquerade

Off the top of my head, Artoria, Mordred, Nero, Altera the Hun, Francis Drake, Nobunaga, Okita, Jack the Ripper. Francis Drake is debatable as it's implied that the Heroic Spirit is actually Queen Elizabeth taking the place of the real Sir Francis Drake.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Off the top of my head, Artoria, Mordred, Nero, Altera the Hun, Francis Drake, Nobunaga, Okita, Jack the Ripper. Francis Drake is debatable as it's implied that the Heroic Spirit is actually Queen Elizabeth taking the place of the real Sir Francis Drake.
Huh, and the RP i've signed up for has added Cleopatra to that list

GasMaskie said:
@IG42

latest

And this is canon Caesar. That genderbend is weird since Caesar keeps mentioning how his wish is to go back in time to be with Cleopatra and Caesarion.​
Well that's not nearly enough blue.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not that scary...

[/QUOTE]
No, you're just monotone.

@Arkytior

I see. Realism is appreciated. Now the question is, is it mostly drama or action?

@IG42

Lol. Ninja can fight how they want to fight. That's the beauty of no teamwork <3.

@Lucem Tenebris

On the whole, pretty tame. I don't count Kouki because he's an anomaly. Sage Mode and Sharigan eyes =P. All other jinchuriki would be pretty normal. Only Akago and his Flying Thunder God Techinque would make him seriously deadly.

QuirkyAngel said:
Thanks, Rival =)
Yeah, Chiaki was built for working in teams. It's true that Chiaki himself can't destroy a mountain with one shot, but he could certainly find a way to. Like summoning Kurogaki to do it for him...the giant werewolf sage could probably destroy a mountain with a swing ( ;) ). Though that's a very Sumire-esque move =P

Masami was already in there wrecking havoc. And I think Danhi was somewhere there as well. Han wasn't the first. (>u>)

Also, gimmick swords? =P
Ohhh...Kurogaki. Welp. You'll love the end then. ( :) )

@Lucem Tenebris

Nooo! Not rivals with you. Pass!

@GasMaskie

Wow, lol. Elizabeth posing as Sir Francis Drake...forget I asked. Too complex.

Arkytior said:
(^.^) I don't know if text can be monotone, but Lucem has certainly made me a believer. I can HEAR the voice in my head as I read his posts

When I read Quirkstar's posts, I always imagine she's very entertained, and eating an equally entertaining snack.

Luce has always been monotone tho. I agree with you on Quirk. To me, mom, you always seem to sound excited and happy, even when pouting.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nooo! Not rivals with you. Pass!

[/QUOTE]
I'm hurt...

Arkytior said:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I don't know if text can be monotone, but Lucem has certainly made me a believer. I can HEAR the voice in my head as I read his posts

[/QUOTE]
That's how I always sound in real life, unless I use my voice for a project.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]

Ohhh...Kurogaki. Welp. You'll love the end then. ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
I'd ask you to explain, but I like surprises^^

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not that scary...

[/QUOTE]
No you're not. You just write better than me and are probably wittier than me. I'd don't think I'd like a rival like that...*suddenly remembers Clear*...ah, well, I suppose we could be rivals...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]When I read Quirkstar's posts, I always imagine she's very entertained, and eating an equally entertaining snack.

[/QUOTE]
I am very entertained atm, though I don't have a snack with me. Perhaps I should get one=)

Arkytior said:
Luce has always been monotone tho. I agree with you on Quirk. To me, mom, you always seem to sound excited and happy, even when pouting.
I agree with regards to White. For some reason, I imagine her to be older than me as well...

Arkytior said:
xD . Oh really? It's because I am. Even when pouting though? @_@ You confuse me, daughter. You. I can't find the words to describe it, but I have a gif.

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BMusaigen%2Bno%2BPhantom%2BWorld%2B-%2BEpisode%2B9%2B-%2BMai%2BBored.gif

And pray no one says anything dumb around you.

You have no words to describe how I sound???? Tho I think that gif kinda does describe me somewhat lol

Quirky, how do you think I sound?
xD

@QuirkyAngel

xD , I come across as very mature yeah? I do get that a lot (BP)

@Arkytior

Let me see. You are naturally blase, but you have an "animated" switch. NO! WAIT! TSUKIKO. Look at Tsukiko's bio and read her personality. THAT is how you sound to me

Arkytior said:
You have no words to describe how I sound???? Tho I think that gif kinda does describe me somewhat lol
Quirky, how do you think I sound?
xD
Hmm...somewhere between Kiyomi and Tsukiko. Friendly, blunt, laid back, and a little...playful? Yeah, that's the best I got :P

QuirkyAngel said:
Hmm...somewhere between Kiyomi and Tsukiko. Friendly, blunt, laid back, and a little...playful? Yeah, that's the best I got :P
I can take that lol

IG42 said:
*Waiting for someone to talk about what i sound like*
You sound British, lol. Like you're lounging without a care in the world and checking in on us. Like a teacher watching a room full of bad kids. When one is about to throw a pencil at someone else, you yawn, point at them and say (without even looking at them), "don't you do it. Ten minutes time-out. Don't do it to yourself."

IG42 said:
*Waiting for someone to talk about what i sound like*
You sound British to me. When I read something you post I just hear a British person. Sometimes a screaming British person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back