Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
I always thought you were more of a gosling
Apparently all the mods of the soul eater hp are referred to as ducks. There's mama duck, Cephy duck, Hana duck, Arky duck, and I am Quirky duck. Not sure when or why that started.

Arkytior said:
A friend of Athena's, CelticHero, had the idea but he has trouble focusing on everything so he wanted a team to help him. He got another friend, Hales, to help out along with two others who offered ideas. I saw the interest check and sent in a character and later Celtic asked if I wanted to help. I said sure and we got some progress done for things, but we all got a bit busy and didn't do much for a while.
Then Celtic brought in Athena to make sure things get done and move things along because Hales wasn't able to help much any more or something. Then we brought in Atom, making the team Celtic, me, Athena, and then Atom.

Celtic didn't like how we were doing some things because he felt we were straying from what he originally imagined and he struggled to tell us what he wanted so he left. Then Atom got banned. Then it's me and Athena. Then we got Cephy, Hana, and Succubi Queen. Succubi didn't answer us for a while, just vanished, and then I knew you were pretty good at stuff and nominated you and here we are =)

The whole story
xD
Thanks^^

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Oh. So you finally acknowledge me. Tch.
Yes...didn't I already say I acknowledged you? I am your blue oni...

Oh the duck thing? Cephy and I were collabing Attack on Snark I think, and she told me that she could see Athena being a duck, leading everyone. So she called her Mama Duck. Then everyone became ducks.

For the record, I'm Aunt Duck, and Hana and Cephy are twins. Unless you joined as a triplet.

Arkytior said:
Oh the duck thing? Cephy and I were collabing Attack on Snark I think, and she told me that she could see Athena being a duck, leading everyone. So she called her Mama Duck. Then everyone became ducks.
For the record, I'm Aunt Duck, and Hana and Cephy are twins. Unless you joined as a triplet.
No, I am the odd duck. The one that's actually a swan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Veirrianna Valentine

LOL. I knew you were counting. Nope, nope, it's not going to happen.

@GasMaskie

Okay, he's I actually like. It's low-key and smooth, but brutal

@White Masquerade

Well, according to translations of Edison's bio, the Heroic Spirits of the Presidents of the United States past, present, and future have lent him their power - kind of like a Mystic Code. Which would explain why he's "President King" when he gets summoned.

QuirkyAngel said:
I recently joined the mod team for Athena's soul eater hp and am part of a ToG rp...so I don't think I'll be starting my own rp anytime soon. But I'll be sure to notify you when I do, Rival=)
Is it a reboot of the Perfect Order roleplay? I remember being on the mod team for that one before it died.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Mature? Give me a break (o'v'o). So it's fine if Han does something nasty, but the person she does it to gets scolded for how she reacts? Psh. The way I see it, Han has some negative karma that needs to be balanced ( :) )
See following that context ,would be in this case since Han bullied Shirokko its totally fine for Shirokko to keep the cycle moving. So I mean go for it,the idiom "Pot calling the Kettle black " applys here. So go for it ,punch Han, Kick her ,break her long as Shirokko feels better i'm done for it (8))

[/QUOTE]

ALright, did a little bit of editing to Kokoro's sheet... Still need to update some things like personality and whatnot, but I'll save that for next time I'm free...

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Well, according to translations of Edison's bio, the Heroic Spirits of the Presidents of the United States past, present, and future have lent him their power - kind of like a Mystic Code. Which would explain why he's "President King" when he gets summoned.
Okay, this makes sense.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]ALright, did a little bit of editing to Kokoro's sheet... Still need to update some things like personality and whatnot, but I'll save that for next time I'm free...

[/QUOTE]
Anything for you Tmo. You can have /almost/ anything you want (:3)

@Lucem Tenebris

*goes to ask Lucem if he wants to be rivals*

*looks at posts*

*sweats*

*knocks knees*

*hyperventilates*

Y-yo, Lucem. I-I just came by t-to say hi. S-see you later.
White Masquerade

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If any real ships are missing from the poll, please let me know everyone

[/QUOTE]
Did you put in a vote for every single one? (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Did you already take a cold shower to wake you up?? I mean...really cold (^.^). That always does the trick.

[/QUOTE]
I can't take showers in the morning because I'll end up late because I just stand under the water

IG42 said:
Did you put in a vote for every single one? (>u>)
I have no clue what you mean my friend.

Arkytior said:
I can't take showers in the morning because I'll end up late because I just stand under the water
=P You do that too? Sometimes it's so hard to leave, I know

Arkytior said:
Yeah, its really hard. And to be honest, I think it makes me even sleepier
xD I dunno about that. I dunno if you mean hot or cold, but whenever I go cold, the running and sheer horror of it touching my skin keeps me wide awake

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
*goes to ask Lucem if he wants to be rivals*

*looks at posts*

*sweats*

*knocks knees*

*hyperventilates*

Y-yo, Lucem. I-I just came by t-to say hi. S-see you later.
White Masquerade
Yo, White. Rivals sounds fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back