Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arkytior said:
Thanks Captain Obvious
latest

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]O
O

O

O

O

O

!

You beat me to it, I had to erase me reply to IG.

[/QUOTE]
Obviously

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
8.3 is not bad! Still not cool with Gil's score but I guess you can't have it all
Eh, i basically approve of anything that knocks that prick down a notch.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
(A)
Have I made you proud yet?

Lucem Tenebris] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL] Good luck with managing the roleplay. It's nice to see it going strong. I had a lot of fun there.
Thanks Luce! We'll try out best! It gets somewhat annoying when people can't be patient, but otherwise it's fun lol

@White Masquerade

Sorry, 7.5. At least he has a friend: Kotomine Shirou is the worst Ruler. Dantes is at an 8.7, probably not a 9 because his class skill actually lowers everyone else's debuff resistance.

@IG42

He actually isn't that bad of a person. He got summoned into an era that wasn't like his kingdom so he hated everyone. In Fate/Extra, he gets summoned into a virtual reality and is surprisingly tolerable towards his Master. That, and he does hilarious things like this:

[media]

[/media]
In the Servant Ending for him, he breaks out of the virtual reality to save your ass - apparently he also used up 90% of the Gate of Babylon armory to do so.

Aw, BLUR is stepping down from fairy tail? He was one of my favourite people when I was there. I wish you guys success in your upcoming sequel @Arkytior

Speaking of Hosted projects I will be Moderating my first hosted project along with DarkWizard and DaughterofAthena, its a one piece role play based in a alternate universe where Gold Roger still exists but all the characters from the series are non existent, meaning we get to craft our own story with all Non-canon NPC's and such. I'm getting quite excited and I'm hoping we can start it with in the next few weeks.

@Arkytior[/URL]
No you haven't lol
So mean to me Mom

BlacklegSanji said:
Aw, BLUR is stepping down from fairy tail? He was one of my favourite people when I was there. I wish you guys success in your upcoming sequel @Arkytior
Not Blur. Blur is still a mod. Lex is the one who stepped down.

Oh Shoot, I thought you said BLUR, my bad. But Either way Lex was one of the creators of that role play so its a shame.

@BlacklegSanji

Woop! There you go. GMing with the boss I see, ooh-la-la! I wish you the best! It's so crazy seeing everyone I rp'd with go off and start their own projects and things. I'm so happy I got to get to write with everyone when I did. Haha, it's like everyone is an All-Star.

@QuirkyAngel

Now I'm just waiting for you to say you're going to start or GM a role-play ( :P )

@Arkytior

I have to be while I still have the chance, daughter. Once you're gone from my life and being a superstar, that's it. I won't be able to see you anymore =(

@Arkytior[/URL]
I have to be while I still have the chance, daughter. Once you're gone from my life and being a superstar, that's it. I won't be able to see you anymore =(
But I'll never leave you Mom. I love you too much.

BlacklegSanji said:
Speaking of Hosted projects I will be Moderating my first hosted project along with DarkWizard and DaughterofAthena, its a one piece role play based in a alternate universe where Gold Roger still exists but all the characters from the series are non existent, meaning we get to craft our own story with all Non-canon NPC's and such. I'm getting quite excited and I'm hoping we can start it with in the next few weeks.
Sounds like an interesting RP

If you want I can send a link to the interest check, I'd love to see what your characters would be like in the world of one piece.

@BlacklegSanji

=P No not dying, lol. All I've done is GMing though. It's going to be weird when I stop =/

And I sadly haven't watched a single episode of One piece. It looks interesting but 600+ episodes...I can't possibly know enough to be of use

Arkytior said:
But I'll never leave you Mom. I love you too much.

tumblr_n04rciVhCh1suhi1mo1_500.gif

Alright.
White Masquerade

White Masquerade][uSER=10601] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Now I'm just waiting for you to say you're going to start or GM a role-play ( :P )

[/uSER]
I recently joined the mod team for Athena's soul eater hp and am part of a ToG rp...so I don't think I'll be starting my own rp anytime soon. But I'll be sure to notify you when I do, Rival=)

BlacklegSanji said:
I may join this...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

tumblr_n04rciVhCh1suhi1mo1_500.gif

Alright.
White Masquerade

[/QUOTE]
Love you mom!

QuirkyAngel said:
I recently joined the mod team for Athena's soul eater hp and am part of a ToG rp...so I don't think I'll be starting my own rp anytime soon. But I'll be sure to notify you when I do, Rival=)
Technically it's not Athena's xD

There's a story behind it lol

QuirkyAngel said:
Do tell. As the new duckling, I wanna know all the juicy details :P
A friend of Athena's, CelticHero, had the idea but he has trouble focusing on everything so he wanted a team to help him. He got another friend, Hales, to help out along with two others who offered ideas. I saw the interest check and sent in a character and later Celtic asked if I wanted to help. I said sure and we got some progress done for things, but we all got a bit busy and didn't do much for a while.

Then Celtic brought in Athena to make sure things get done and move things along because Hales wasn't able to help much any more or something. Then we brought in Atom, making the team Celtic, me, Athena, and then Atom.

Celtic didn't like how we were doing some things because he felt we were straying from what he originally imagined and he struggled to tell us what he wanted so he left. Then Atom got banned. Then it's me and Athena. Then we got Cephy, Hana, and Succubi Queen. Succubi didn't answer us for a while, just vanished, and then I knew you were pretty good at stuff and nominated you and here we are =)

The whole story
xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back