Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
How was that? Was it good, or was it terrible? Do you think it needs any changes? If it does please let me know...

@Veirrianna Valentine

BlacklegSanji said:
How was that? Was it good, or was it terrible? Do you think it needs any changes? If it does please let me know...
@Veirrianna Valentine
I liked it, was a little surprised Gonta wasn't more irritated at losing Rock Lee to Rei, but I'm guessing he opted to leave when Kidd turned on them and Rei eased down one of their reincarnations?

Also I'm curious to who Frank appeared to be to Lee, but have a thought or two on that.

Finally, just to make sure, did they seal the arena over and leave Machi and Rei inside?

BlacklegSanji said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
I would've expected Gonta to release the Edo Tensei on those two since he's lost control of them

1. That was another person besides Frank standing beside Gonta, I probably should have stated that.

2.Yes that just sealed over the arena with Machi and Rei both inside.

BlacklegSanji said:
1. That was another person besides Frank standing beside Gonta, I probably should have stated that.
2.Yes that just sealed over the arena with Machi and Rei both inside.
1. Ahhh, okay.

2. And coolio, just wanted to make sure.

@BlacklegSanji @IG42

Interesting thing about Rei's Union in the Light, it only works if the person is not classified as an irredeemable character. I was expecting a fight, and was honestly planning on having Rei attempt to use it on Gonta Snow, not stopping to think about the fact that Gonta is far enough gone to raise the dead, ergo it wasn't going to work on him and Rei was going to call him a monster. Would have been a cool scene, but instead we got a 'cool' scene(geddit, cos ice?)

Overall a fun post though, and it'll allow Rei time to return to Dove now.

Oh.... yea...

@White Masquerade

Sounds like the holes in the walls have been sealed with ice, but the wall is still just 20 feet thick, so I'd imagine it's easy enough to get out of =P

Also look, we aren't all dead! Yay! (Told you it'd work out and Rei would be fine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo

Rewatching stuff for a personal project. Plus I'm in that stage where, while I'm tired, I'm not sleepy.

Arkytior said:
Yo
Rewatching stuff for a personal project. Plus I'm in that stage where, while I'm tired, I'm not sleepy.
Gotcha. Well you do what you got to do. Keep going, I am behind you.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Gotcha. Well you do what you got to do. Keep going, I am behind you.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks mom.

I hate preparing to enter college.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yo, any issues with the new arrival in Yugakure...? :x

[/QUOTE]
Not at all!

I'm happy to see Kokoro/not-Kokoro back, though Rei herself may retain calling her the old name out of habit.

Saw this- "I sense Rei and Dove's presence though, so it seems I didn't lose anybody precious to me..."

and thought 'Who in the bloodsoaked protestant hell is this?!'

But I love it!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Rei's gonna ask her to come meet Dove and see if Dove can help her with the eyes thing cos, you know, Dove xD

Ah, the eye thing can't really be healed. Her eyes need to readjust to light is all, as she was plunged into millions of dark spirits for a time period far longer inside the spirits than in the mortal world. Eyes don't quite see light very well as a result.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ah, the eye thing can't really be healed. Her eyes need to readjust to light is all, as she was plunged into millions of dark spirits for a time period far longer inside the spirits than in the mortal world. Eyes don't quite see light very well as a result.

[/QUOTE]
Oh I know, but Dove's not a healer anyway, she was just born blind, remember? She knows what could probably be considered the arguably best technique for getting around without vision given her peoples success and ability you know?

And oh my gosh I just, so I was worried that White would hold due and destroy all of Yugakure and everyone in it so I had the people run, knowing that even if the city didn't survive they would, but when they left and Rei took down Lee I really expected things to go south and this has just been fan-freaking-tastic cos it all worked out and Rei now has solid proof she can help the world cos she proved she could release a bound individual with her technique.

All there is now is getting the Tani part down, getting Ja's instructions to Dove and then do what I wanna do with Rei too and this is just great.

What's Kanami's plan?

Well, currently Kokoro/Kanami is just going to spend some time with Dove and Rei. Her end goal is to find Shinobu again, though she has many other goals as well, including finding a person very important to her backstory, and then another who was the very person who essentially got her exiled from her realm. So three people to find, peace to attempt and create alongside Dove and Rei, a king to try and kill, an explanation on her current state to seek out, as well as a need to find someone (not a specific person, but specific type of person) who'll give her the hug she needs.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well, currently Kokoro/Kanami is just going to spend some time with Dove and Rei. Her end goal is to find Shinobu again, though she has many other goals as well, including finding a person very important to her backstory, and the very person who essentially got her exiled from her realm.

[/QUOTE]
Oh fun, ohhhhhhhh, she could, after returning to Tani with Rei to meet Dove, stick around with Rei for what she plans on doing until she can do otherwise if that sounds good?

Still, this Tani business needs to get a move on xD Dove's got little to do with the Izumi Shinsei matter other than be by Shinsei's side, so it's just down to me waiting is all xD

QuirkyAngel said:
It has? O.o
I'm not so sure...
No it hasn't. It seems Shirokoo is the only one who cares or even remembers (>A>)

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Quirky your here ! ,they been bullying me (:'()

[/QUOTE]
-_-

QuirkyAngel said:
And Han makes Chiaki want to grow stronger.
I don't care what anyone says. They're my favorite couple^^
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back