Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Veirrianna Valentine

Oyeh, I'll drink sparkling cider to that

@Stickdom

(o'v'o) lemme get some lemonade while I wait

@QuirkyAngel

Wow. That's really good. Pretty much perfect for the situation. If Maika and Dove took the correct action earlier in the role-play, I could certainly see the two sides eventually making peace, but man...they just weren't ready to take on the burden of peacemaker. They have to fight now. It's so sad to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stickdom[/URL]

@QuirkyAngel

Wow. That's really good. Pretty much perfect for the situation. If Maika and Dove took the correct action earlier in the role-play, I could certainly see the two sides eventually making peace, but man...they just weren't ready to take on the burden of peacemaker. They have to fight now. It's so sad to see.
True, but Rei is still spry and spunky, she may not be here in time to avert the war, but she may be able to mitigate much of the damage.

@Stickdom[/URL]

@QuirkyAngel

White, White, White. Always so condescending. Talking about "correct actions". Throwing out the word "burdens" like it means something. You know, maybe Maika did want to make peace. Maybe he did want to resolve this without unnecessary bloodshed. Maybe he did all that he knew to prevent a war. You know what's sad? Failure to see the potential, the true potential, in any character's actions and motives. Always so set that the story is going to go the way you have it planned out in your head.

It's all a genjutsu.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]True, but Rei is still spry and spunky, she may not be here in time to avert the war, but she may be able to mitigate much of the damage.

[/QUOTE]
UiT9uOs.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
UiT9uOs.gif

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead, drive Dove to the darkside... I'm actually kind of wanting this one. It's got a more interesting ending that way xD

Still, I'll let the chips fall where they may, let's see what the words of the people do for Dove.

Stickdom said:
White, White, White. Always so condescending. Talking about "correct actions". Throwing out the word "burdens" like it means something. You know, maybe Maika did want to make peace. Maybe he did want to resolve this without unnecessary bloodshed. Maybe he did all that he knew to prevent a war. You know what's sad? Failure to see the potential, the true potential, in any character's actions and motives. Always so set that the story is going to go the way you have it planned out in your head.
It's all a genjutsu.
Oh goodness, lol. I stopped planning, 2 arcs ago Stick. It just wasn't working out. At this point, characters are de-railing the train to their heart's content. I'm simply enjoying the ride to the end ( :P ). I don't even know who to give the "most impactful" award to for this last arc yet.

Everything is open to go down however; characters only have to take the leap and accept what occurs because of it

@Veirrianna Valentine

We shall see. I smell the final potion of the RP coming close.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh goodness, lol. I stopped planning, 2 arcs ago Stick. It just wasn't working out. At this point, characters are de-railing the train to their heart's content. I'm simply enjoying the ride to the end ( :P ). I don't even know who to give the "most impactful" award to for this last arc yet.
Everything is open to go down however; characters only have to take the leap and accept what occurs because of it

@Veirrianna Valentine

We shall see. I smell the final potion of the RP coming close.

[/QUOTE]
I see, so I have to go out of my way to attract anything but your scorn. Very well. Maika will be earning that "most impactful" award for this arc, as much as you despise him, you'll have no choice but to offer it to him. That's part of my nindo, my ninja way!

QuirkyAngel said:
To Maika (and Dove...possibly Shinobu too^^):
[media]

[/media]
I've actually got a few different themes lined up for Maika over the course of this last ending, here's probably the most relevant one to the situation at hand:

[media]

[/media]

Stickdom said:
I've actually got a few different themes lined up for Maika over the course of this last ending, here's probably the most relevant one to the situation at hand:
[media]

[/media]
Remember way back when what we discussed? Back when Shinsei Dove and Maika first got together and we started planning things? Just keep in mind things haven't gone for Dove like I thought they would, and she's teetering. That plan may not be as viable as it once was.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Remember way back when what we discussed? Back when Shinsei Dove and Maika first got together and we started planning things? Just keep in mind things haven't gone for Dove like I thought they would, and she's teetering. That plan may not be as viable as it once was.

[/QUOTE]
Already taken into account. Maika can still do what he needs to do, with or without Dove's assistance, what happens from it may be up to the resident Kamidere, though.

Stickdom said:
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
And here's the one that's most relevant to this OOC!

@White Masquerade

Party.

Crashed.

Make me roll for it. Stab Maika for it. Have him ambushed by lasers. I don't care, if that's the way it's gotta be, then that's the way it is.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](^.^) That was good! Is it really poisonous here?? xD

[/QUOTE]
Most relevant doesn't really mean dead on, we don't get full on loud arguing in here (except for that one) but it can get really salty

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
A promising new Gundam RP has just launched.
Does it have an interest check currently up? I may have seen it

IG42 said:
Most relevant doesn't really mean dead on, we don't get full on loud arguing in here (except for that one) but it can get really salty
Seriously? I hope not. I'm dense with the kind of stuff, so I can't tell at all

@White Masquerade

Here's the RP, I don't think Crosswire put up an interest check yet. Speaking of which, this is the same Crosswire who ran the Gundam Age Quest that's been archived on suptg so this has a ton of potential.

Oh, and here's the opening to UC 0096. Pretty nice.

[media]

[/media]

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Here's the RP, I don't think Crosswire put up an interest check yet. Speaking of which, this is the same Crosswire who ran the Gundam Age Quest that's been archived on suptg so this has a ton of potential.

Oh, and here's the opening to UC 0096. Pretty nice.

[media]

[/media]
What is SupTG? Definitely though, it does look promising. The information is all good and has a nice premise. I'll just wait to see if the structure for it to continue on is there. If you see that, let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back