Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

Suptg is an archive for 4chan's /tg/ board. /tg/ often runs 'choose-your-adventure'-esque quests where posters vote on what the protagonist should do. There have been a few Gundam Quests, one of the more prominent being Zeon Quest. Crosswire ran the Gundam Age Quest back in the day and a Code Geass Quest so his credentials are pretty good.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Suptg is an archive for 4chan's /tg/ board. /tg/ often runs 'choose-your-adventure'-esque quests where posters vote on what the protagonist should do. There have been a few Gundam Quests, one of the more prominent being Zeon Quest. Crosswire ran the Gundam Age Quest back in the day and a Code Geass Quest so his credentials are pretty good.
Gotcha. Alright, I will keep an eye on it. I don't mean to be skeptical, btw! When I see certain things from a creator on this site, I know the RP is going to be good! Cross is only missing one thing! That's excellent. This early though, I just can't tell if it has what I'm looking for. I already want to make a character, but I've been burned in the past for being too quick on RPs xD

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
What's he missing? I've informed him about Interest Checks so that'll help with advertising at the very least.
It's one of the hard parts. The NPC and the world-building. The NPC more critical though. The mess is going to come when players start making their own NPC to fill the void.

The way I see it, where the RP is taking place, is too much of a skeleton with no meat. I could make a character and start off digging up a Zaku in the Gobi Desert. What do I do then? What is there to link or bring all the players together? There are no NPC to even make faint links. If Cross can make and manage a good cast of NPC, that would make Cross' role-play fantastic. I would join then.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's one of the hard parts. The NPC and the world-building. The NPC more critical though. The mess is going to come when players start making their own NPC to fill the void.
The way I see it, where the RP is taking place, is too much of a skeleton with no meat. I could make a character and start off digging up a Zaku in the Gobi Desert. What do I do then? What is there to link or bring all the players together? There are no NPC to even make faint links. If Cross can make and manage a good cast of NPC, that would make Cross' role-play fantastic. I would join then.

[/QUOTE]
Makes sense, i tend to steer away from 'sandbox' RPs since it relies of having a large number of players for interaction or as you say a bunch of NPCs. Seems to me this RP worked so well because everyone started off in the same place which made it easier for people to spread out in groups and play off of the NPCs instead of relying on them to provide all the interaction

IG42 said:
Makes sense, i tend to steer away from 'sandbox' RPs since it relies of having a large number of players for interaction or as you say a bunch of NPCs. Seems to me this RP worked so well because everyone started off in the same place which made it easier for people to spread out in groups and play off of the NPCs instead of relying on them to provide all the interaction
tumblr_m5di5wEnKu1qcgu4mo1_500.gif

You got it.

So, Izumi shows her colours. Not totally unexpected, I'll grant you. Maika had been pondering those things for himself for a while now, what had he really done for Amegakure? Was his reaction really as different from Izumi's? Ah well, I have a great comeback though, just gotta run some things by some other people first. Ta, White, it's been fun ;)

Stickdom said:
So, Izumi shows her colours. Not totally unexpected, I'll grant you. Maika had been pondering those things for himself for a while now, what had he really done for Amegakure? Was his reaction really as different from Izumi's? Ah well, I have a great comeback though, just gotta run some things by some other people first. Ta, White, it's been fun ;)
? Stickdom I have no idea what any of that meant xD . Why can't you ever speak straight! >=(

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]? Stickdom I have no idea what any of that meant xD . Why can't you ever speak straight! >=(

[/QUOTE]
It means I was testing you, White. Testing Maika through you. He had two paths to take. You chose for him. Now we'll have to see what comes of it.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
If, perchance, Maika was to come up behind Izumi and talk to her after she has commenced attacking the other two, what would be her reaction? I just need to know whether she would even turn to look at him or not, Maika's reaction would change slightly depending.

@White Masquerade

Alright, he's thrown up an NPC tab and it's got a similar system here where players can submit an NPC. No actual NPCs from Cross yet, but he's introduced the Mayor of the settlement and his aide who are certain to be important.

Stickdom said:
If, perchance, Maika was to come up behind Izumi and talk to her after she has commenced attacking the other two, what would be her reaction? I just need to know whether she would even turn to look at him or not, Maika's reaction would change slightly depending.
Well she'd be super annoyed, but stop to listen if he had anything of value to say. She's pissed at Shinsei. That's the problem that needs to be fixed. Maika himself ditching her too in Ame, makes most of what he says go in one ear and out the other. Whatever he says has to be good

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Alright, he's thrown up an NPC tab and it's got a similar system here where players can submit an NPC. No actual NPCs from Cross yet, but he's introduced the Mayor of the settlement and his aide who are certain to be important.
??? Are you trying to recruit me?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Well she'd be super annoyed, but stop to listen if he had anything of value to say. She's pissed at Shinsei. That's the problem that needs to be fixed. Maika himself ditching her too in Ame, makes most of what he says go in one ear and out the other. Whatever he says has to be good
??? Are you trying to recruit me?

[/QUOTE]
And, because obviously not paying attention to someone who holds the title Kakureyami princess won't possibly piss of anyone, especially when she actually has a very valid message, Dove clearly isn't going to be upset with her at all. Oh no, not one bit....

On a real note, mate, Izumi's dug a helluva hole.

So torn, that post could have gone a huge number of ways. I'm hoping to save a surprise reveal for the next post, one I've been dying to share forever now. Alright, White, the ball is in your court again. Maika's starting to get into the final stretch.

Yea, there isn't much to be done til Masque replies again, I mean, save for Dove just trying to crush both of them, but nah, she's chill for the moment, but only because she likes Maika. If not for that she'd be dogging Izumi.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Yeah, I want to see this RP grow and thrive.
Nooooooo after this RP is over, I am on a everything hiatus. I just want to be a player and RP (:'()

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]And, because obviously not paying attention to someone who holds the title Kakureyami princess won't possibly piss of anyone, especially when she actually has a very valid message, Dove clearly isn't going to be upset with her at all. Oh no, not one bit....
On a real note, mate, Izumi's dug a helluva hole.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, hey, RP it out ( :P )

Stickdom said:
So torn, that post could have gone a huge number of ways. I'm hoping to save a surprise reveal for the next post, one I've been dying to share forever now. Alright, White, the ball is in your court again. Maika's starting to get into the final stretch.
Tomorrrooowwwwwww. My next posts are for the Field of the End so it may be a bit before I get back there

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nooooooo after this RP is over, I am on a everything hiatus. I just want to be a player and RP (:'()

Tomorrrooowwwwwww. My next posts are for the Field of the End so it may be a bit before I get back there

[/QUOTE]
Well, when you get around to it, don't forget about Uzazab, she was tagging along with Maika last I checked, I suspect she'd probably be still hanging out on the rooftops, watching what's going on and waiting to see if she should get involved.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nooooooo after this RP is over, I am on a everything hiatus. I just want to be a player and RP (:'()

[/QUOTE]
Question. Since Izumi is technically NPC, as long as I keep it to physical movements, do not have her speak, and do not have Dove land any attacks on her(essentially just having Izumi dodge attacks whilst Dove rages) would you care if I did so in this next post? Also my roll will be in there, but alas I seemed to have angered the roll gods.

Uwah, did White already get off? That fast? Anyone else here think they have a solid answer to my above stated question, cos I'm going to be busy tomorrow =/

I mean, I could post and leave a note stating that she's more than welcome to delete it or edit it or whatever if she doesn't like it.

Thoughts guys?

Okies @White Masquerade

Since I'm going to be busy for a decent chunk of your tomorrow, or as I call it, later today and probably until late tonight or early tomorrow morning, I'm going to do my thing, and if it works and you're satisfied, then okie dokie, and if it doesn't work and you're not satisfied, feed the post to the angry gods of post destroyingyness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back